Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

Tyte Blonde Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tyte Blonde Jokes (700 Views)

The Blonde Joke To End All Blonde Jokes / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyte Blonde Jokes by ravenzord(m): 10:35am On Feb 08, 2008
A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!"

The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!"

Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her.

She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Laying nearby were several more of the dead creatures.

The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on it's back, and frustrated, shouts out, - "Damn it, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!!!"
Re: Tyte Blonde Jokes by ituen(m): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2008
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Tyte Blonde Jokes by kronkykay(m): 10:36pm On Feb 13, 2008
damn, so blonde
Re: Tyte Blonde Jokes by ThugLife1(m): 10:40pm On Feb 13, 2008
lol
kronk wassup
Re: Tyte Blonde Jokes by tjtj1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
darn shes dumber than peter griffin grin
Re: Tyte Blonde Jokes by kronkykay(m): 4:53am On Feb 14, 2008
@thuggy

just chilling bro. will holla @ya later
Re: Tyte Blonde Jokes by clemcykul(f): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2008
damn!

really funny grin
Re: Tyte Blonde Jokes by ravenzord(m): 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2008
thanx erry'un

There was a blonde driving down the road one day. She glanced to her right and noticed another blonde sitting in a nearby field, rowing a boat with no water in sight.

The blonde angrily pulled her car over and yelled at the rowing blonde, “What do you think you're doing? It's things like this that give us blondes a bad name. If I could swim, I'd come out there and kick your butt!”

One day two blondes walk into a perfume shop. The one blonde picks up a bottle of perfume that is titled "Viens Chez Moi."
The blonde asks the manager what it means, and the manager says it means, "Come to Me."

So the blonde smells the perfume and asks her friend, "Does this smell like come to you? Because it doesn't smell like come to me."
Re: Tyte Blonde Jokes by clemcykul(f): 10:40am On Feb 18, 2008
heyyyy raven this blonde joke is tyte grin grin grin

funny grin

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Man / Lies Detector Robot / Post Your Riddles Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.