Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,231 members, 7,977,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 11:25 AM

Its Up To You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Its Up To You (776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Up To You by franklexo: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
IT IS YOU CHOICE TO MAKE AS A YOUTH I will never forget the day a friend of mine(gabrell UCHE) wrote on my wall thus"Don't try to give someone an ultimatum;after all,this is your future you're thinking about,your high energy continues in a positive way. changes happen that will lead u to financial gain and opportunities for new choices to do with work"which I replied thus"opportunities for new choices to develop your inner ability without limits". Sometimes making no choice is the worst decision of all its vital that you consciously choose the right path and that you choose it wisely. The paths our lives takes are largely determined by the choice we make day in and day out. Its all abt your positive mindsets and the power of choice that matters!! Am not gonna tell u dat I never had a setbacks from time to time. it was tough being a teenager witout parents and witout support from anybody but a lot of people ve told me many times that I shouldn't see dat as an excuse to fulfill my dreams. Infact if u read through d chapters of ma book titled (the lucky boy or the future is bright)well. You will get to find out that the challenges I had was be young any bodies expectations as some one with a great talent!! I was being beating several times by life!being disappointed by my uncle and being kicked out by my own blood brother,sincerely it affected nearly every aspect of my life and maintaining a positive mindsets was a huge challenge as well, Not only was I disappointed by my uncle he also accused me of stealing his money which became absolutely major challenge and setbacks in my life. But I have a choice to be happy and I'm choosing to be positive. The choice seems fairly simple. Doesn't it? The problem is that we often forget we have a choice that is one of the master keys to make your dream great. You should choose ur life thoughtfully as a youth because it determines how you respond to many challenges you encounter in life as a youth!! A Very good friend of mine was basically in the place of wrong choices! He was about twenty years of age, he hasn't had much success. I talked to him about his failure to achieve the goals he had set. He identified what it was that had held him back "bad choices" He said am not making any good choice at all, I told him thus "if u are looking at the person who is helping u to win or one who is holding u back to make good choices. When u look into the mirror,you will see the person,who can do the most to improve ur life,change ur mindsets,elevate ur standards and overcome ur limitations"He smiled! Yes the same thing goes to all youth out there,think about it!look at the mirror you will know the person coursing ur sets,while you are looking in the mirror monitor ur inner thoughts too and be at alert to any negative inner thoughts or self criticism regarding the change u are dealing with. Visualize yourself clearing out the negativesm and pessimism and replacing it with and a positive and optimistic mind sets. Well defined goals keeps u focused on the end of result, Visualization helps a greater deal in these situation I believe that if u can see it in ur mined, You can make it happen when you focus on your goals,you regain a sense of control. Of ur life,your self esteem increases and u sense that what happens around u doesn't have to affect what is within u. After speaking to my very good friend on that fateful day!He learned that he had control of his destination by the choices he made!he realizes that there will always be an obstacles in life's journey,he just decided to choose to see them as challenges to overcome and be happy.......Choices is the starting point to everything we do in life. When I was being kicked out from my elder brothers apartment I started moving from home to home and some were abusive. But I saw it as a challenges to overcome. There was no help from anybody that period, I started telling my self "I'm going to make it on my own because I know what I'm doing right now is what I'm ought to be doing!! I started motivating myself taken my responsibilities. Anytime you want to stretch and grow you are going to have to take changes and take risks. Changes is part of life and risk is part of change process.. To deal with risk and changes. You have to adopt a good mindsets!!!!! We make changes and take risk in all our lives. Its up to you to set goals and direct your passion at a purpose. Start making changes today that will get you to where you want to be tomorrow. Dare to dream and then set deadlines for realizing those dreams take some quite time today and write down ur dreams for ur life. What do u enjoy doing most at all time? What are u better at than anyone else you know? It doesn't have to be a great and unique talent like imitating what other people are doing!! The level of ur talent isn't nearly as important as the intensity of ur passion. Buit I can do my best to be what God has blessed me to be I encourage u to do d same maybe you have passion in singing,writing or impacting other peoples lifes. There are many paths to pursue them. No matter what has happened to you in the past, No matter what state of mind u are into at any giving moment you have d power to turn your life around and to pursue ur goals and dreams by adopting an empowering choice of mindset and taking the actions necessary to move forward.... Each day you have the choice to decide what type of day you are going to have!!! I strongly believe you have greatness within you! Now its time to let the res of the world to know...............for more ping me @2219d671 or add me on Facebook chisom franklexo asonye or asonyechisom@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Time Management Tips For Freelance Writers / Its Like A Joke But Its True!! / The Trouble With Picture Perfect By Naomi Lucas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.