Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Personal Security Items. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Personal Security Items. (467 Views)

What Is The Current Price For These Items In Lagos And In Other Places? / House Hold Items For Sale / Need Inexpensive Used Furniture And Household Items In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Security Items. by Caldozie: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Have you ever been mugged, "obtained" by area boys or relieved of your valuables in a traffic jam while you look on helplessly? Have you ever been raped or manhandled by guys while you plead helplessly for mercy? Help has finally arrived for you. Get any of our personal protection items and see the "bad' guys beg for mercy. Call now for your pepper sprays or for any of our other personal protection items, you will be glad you did. Do not leave your personal protection/safety to other people, it is the job of the police but they may not be there when you need them. So protect yourself and your loved ones at all times. Our items are suitable for all, can be carried on your belt, handbag or court pocket.Contact us for further details.

We also train and organise personal protection/security seminers for individuals, families, organisations, churches or schools. Please note that your identity will be checked prior to any purchase or training. Stay Safe.

Call Caldozie on 07034362464 or 08096075696[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]
Re: Personal Security Items. by cliveland: 10:55am On Nov 26, 2012
i called your line couple of minutes ago, which location in yaba is the 4006 sqms located n whats the price? your line switched off perhaps network getback to me asap. tq
Re: Personal Security Items. by Caldozie: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
I am very sorry, I was in court and the reception was very bad. The property is around Yabatech area and can be inspected immediately. Thank you
Re: Personal Security Items. by Caldozie: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
The asking price is N300m

(1) (Reply)

Redevelopment 5 bedroom Bungalow For Let at Yaba / I Need Two Bedroom Flat / Urgent Sales @ Isheri North And Okota Estate Isolo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.