Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,053 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh? (732 Views)

Adekunle Gold Photoshops Himself In to Tonto Dikeh,Tiwa & Toolz's Pictures / Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh? / Tonto Dikeh Tatoo's Her Whole Back [picture} ! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh? by WizPrince1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello Peeps On Nairaland, Good Afternoon!

I've Glanced Through Many Comments People Make About Nigeria's (Nollywood) Actress, Tonto Dikeh And i've found nothing Good That People Say About Her. So I Decided to Create this thread for all of you to Specify/outline Why You Hate her that much because you can't just Hate someone without a reason. It Makes No Sense!

NOTE:- The Question is, Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh?

If You Say Its Because of Her Character, Then You Specify The Character And I Will Prefer if you go straight to the point because i won't like to see Gibberish Comments. THANKS!
Re: Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh? by Caseless: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
I don't knw why i hate her....but i jst hate her. She has this look that will make u hate her at first sight even thou u cant spot what u are hating about her....maybe, people hate her becos she's rude and mannerless.

Give me gun.....i fit pop.....hmmm
Re: Why Do You Hate Tonto Dikeh? by MissyB3(f): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2012

(1)

Video:tonto Dikeh And Terry G In The Studio / American Rapper Tyga Nominated For 3 Adult Film Awards / Why Always Actresses? What About Our Actors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.