Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,943 members, 7,962,999 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34737 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bad marketing skills....
lmao, as in.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Which?
You know na. That one
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bad marketing skills....
Your quoting don spread the advert sef.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
lmao, as in.
D ode think say bonanza we dey do here? See d nonsense she type, wack lines and d dumbessst strategy ever!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Your quoting don spread the advert sef.
I no rite? I go edit d nonsense jare!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
You know na. That one
No time, tell me dude.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
D ode think say bonanza we dey do here? See d nonsense she type, wack lines and d dumbessst strategy ever!
the chick sef don realize am, na im make am remove the post.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I no rite? I go edit d nonsense jare!!
smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:16am On Nov 24, 2012
ItsModella:
the chick sef don realize am, na im make am remove the post.
Na SK dot am smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

No time, tell me dude.
Make I go see if she go dey that day
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Na SK dot am smiley
Yes o. . . Mi o raye iranu.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Lets go there
You wanna woo her too undecided
I thought you were not interested, and just wanted to "wet things" and teach the "juveniles how it's done" undecided
No long thing. Let's do this niggi grin
BTW, great work you are doing with those beautiful lines/poems. wink
Lol @ the lad trynna dig out non existent sources on the internet cheesy
Let him go ahead and search only to see his sorry àss dumped back here on this thread! tongue grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2012
sexkillz: Yes o. . . Mi o raye iranu.
God is watching,hide ur own post ohhhh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2012
AlterEgo™:

You wanna woo her too undecided
I thought you were not interested, and just wanted to "wet things" and teach the "juveniles how it's done" undecided
No long thing. Let's do this niggi
grin
.I am still not into the contest jorh. Me just dey play around

BTW, great work you are doing with those beautiful lines/poems. wink
Lol @ the lad trynna dig out non existent sources on the internet cheesy
Let him go ahead and search only to see his sorry ass dumped back here on this thread! tongue grin
LMAO
And thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2012
sexkillz: Yes o. . . Mi o raye iranu.
Wagbayi mehn smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Abeg help me find that girl oo
D-Explorer:

Which?
[size=18pt][url=nairaland.com/firestar]Firestar![/url][/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2012
AlterEgo™:

[size=18pt][url=nairaland.com/firestar]Firestar![/url][/size]
Don't you know she reacts to calling her name by showing up quickly?

Okay she is here now.

Babe what's good?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:00am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ogbeni tackle the babe jeje jor, na wetin self undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Ogbeni tackle the babe jeje jor, na wetin self undecided
Je ki ori pe o! Cus ojo to ro lo pa eye le ati.....

In order words, respect urself.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: grin
.I am still not into the contest jorh. Me just dey play around
Throw your hat into the ring jor oga....
Would be interesting going up against your homely, cool n beautiful lines, while I do my thing street style! grin
Wachya say brah
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:13am On Nov 24, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Throw your hat into the ring jor oga....
Would be interesting going up against your homely, cool n beautiful lines, while I do my thing street style! grin
Wachya say brah
I would rather sit and watch.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Besides she has a tight schdule
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 24, 2012
My niggaz still dey form shakara...i thought by now,5 guys will be running over themselves to pick a single babe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: Besides she has a tight schdule
Oya parkwell
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2012
binger: My niggaz still dey form shakara...i thought by now,5 guys will be running over themselves to pick a single babe.
I thought so too ooooo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Je ki ori pe o! Cus ojo to ro lo pa eye le ati.....

In order words, respect urself.
And if I don't, just about what you gon' do bout that undecided
No hard feelings Bado! shocked grin I'm just messing with ya wink
Let's not derail the thread, cos any attempt to do so will be met with decisive force. tongue kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
I would rather sit and watch.
Mynd_44: Besides she has a tight schdule
Koni s'ewu mehn
Keep doing ya thing brah, you are great at it wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:19am On Nov 24, 2012
AlterEgo(tm):

And if I don't, just about what you gon' do bout that undecided
No hard feelings Bado! shocked grin I'm just messing with ya wink
Let's not derail the thread, cos any attempt to do so will be met with decisive force. tongue kiss
You got my A++
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

You got my A++
Wa gbayi man mi
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Koni s'ewu mehn
Keep doing ya thing brah, you are great at it wink
Thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
I thought so too ooooo
you thought so too...and u are inclusive. Why u no won 'fire' the star?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2012
Viewing this topic: Idowuogbo(f), omiobo, annawhite(f), mylifeisagift, Master.biodun, binger(m), Mynd_44(m) and 2 guest(s)
(Go Up)

Who's wooing this chikala, got incentive smiley Guy halla

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (60)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.