Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,030 members, 7,963,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 10:21 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34745 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
190-the-clown:

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Wetin do your face? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 2:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*narrows gaze n drums fingers on table* ofcoz it was
Plus that was before the whole machete thing na. I promise to change since then and I did
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 2:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Plus that was before the whole machete thing na. I promise to change since then and I did
and yet u wrote her that poem yday that had her blushing? *goes to arsenal*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by IZUKWU(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:
who be dis one? Mtcheeeew
are you a he ,a she or a he she?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: Hmmm... Ok ooo...
where is @idowuogbo. I tink am gonna make her my priority.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Woo Idowuogbo and get Uj-sizzle FREE. Offer ends while stock last. Hurry now!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:
and yet u wrote her that poem yday that had her blushing? *goes to arsenal*
You told me to. This is entrapment.

Tell Her sef. I will tell her how much of a friend you are
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:
by giving her massages,unsnapping her bra, n removing her pata for her?
You're such a wonderful friend smiley
hahahahahahaha @cdamsel probably wil b on a duty ryt nw *wink*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
Chukskalidon:
where is @idowuogbo. I tink am gonna make her my priority.
Oga you had to quote me just to mention “idowu” baa? undecided undecided undecided...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:
O boy!!! See promo ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: O boy!!! See promo ooo... cheesy cheesy cheesy...
relax. E go end soon.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Guys, if you are HANDSOME, got GAME, STYLE, CONFIDENCE and STUNTS to break and WIN any lady's HEART, please nominate yourself
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 2:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* Dyt (Flanrey and . . . . )

* Uj-sizzle (190 and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, fill up the spaces. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

chei e be lyk say d last slap weh u chop no enter
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Tell Her sef. I will tell her how much of a friend you are

what's this supposed to mean
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:

what's this supposed to mean
Tell her.

She trusts me now.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by IZUKWU(m): 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:
who be dis one? Mtcheeeew
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and . . . . )

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* Dyt (Flanrey and . . . . )

* Uj-sizzle (190 and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, fill up the spaces. Lets do this! cheesy
wot betwedn @cdamsel and r231
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
uj_sizzle:

chei e be lyk say d last slap weh u chop no enter
Upon say i dey help your 'situation' cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 2:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Chukskalidon:
Who are you picking?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Upon say i dey help your 'situation' cheesy
werey u no help urself finish
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
IZUKWU: are you a he ,a she or a he she?

how does my gender affect u biko
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
Chukskalidon:
relax. E go end soon.
Guy, no be you dey look for a lady wey go woo you for the other thread? Abeg choose one bebe and perform ur acrobatics jare...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by r231(m): 2:39pm On Nov 24, 2012
Chukskalidon:

why do you want to know undecided undecided grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by AlterEgoTM: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Easy with the mouth making. You are dealing with someone who probably has heard it all
undecided
I am having fun matey. No more, no less. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 2:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
AlterEgo™:

undecided
I am having fun matey. No more, no less. grin
I like that word. "matey" speaks volume
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Jambsupport(f): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by amyg(f): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: Thanks senorita...
Uwc,hope ur wooee dosnt 4k ur style up.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
D-Explorer:

Who are you picking?
I av a lot of babes i want to pick. But am making @cdamsel and idowu my priority. Has anyone picked them yet?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
r231:

why do you want to know undecided undecided grin
cos am gonna take a step closer
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by ikekings(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
amyg:
Uwc,hope ur wooee dosnt 4k ur style up.
Lol... Shit happens...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Jambsupport(f): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
undecided ike u n who z wooin me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (60)

Why Do Guys Feel Intimidated By Girls With Cars? / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) / Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.