Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

The Greatest Experience Of Romance To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Greatest Experience Of Romance To A Woman (874 Views)

The Bitter Experience Of Dating A Broke Girl / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Share Ur Experience Of Students Caught Romancing During Night Class On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Experience Of Romance To A Woman by Orikinla(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
This was not a funny experience.
A lady I knew told me about her son's birthday and planned a birthday party for him.
Then on the birthday I came to celebrate with the family, but her husband stopped me at the gate as he was driving out. That was our first meeting and I told him that his wife invited me to their son's birthday.
"Birthday?
How come I don't know about it? And you have to explain how you are the one who knows about my son's birthday party that I am not aware of," he said.
This was news to me that he was not aware of his son's birthday. But as he made a U-Turn to query his wife, I turned back and left their house without wasting time.
He must have forgotten his son's birthday and the wife did not want to remind him and wanted to use me to embarrass him.

Remembering birthdays mean a lot to women in relationships.
I know a single mother who treats the man who adores her two sons like a loving husband.
She loves you as much as you love her two sons.

When you claim to love a woman who is the mother of your children, but you don't remember their birthdays, she would feel hurt, because giving birth to a child is one of the greatest moments in the life of every mother. And no man can even imagine the experience of the greatest romance of our existence on earth.
Having a child is the fulfillment of a woman's love for the man who has made her a mother.
Sharing the memories at every birthday of every child means a whole life to her.

The joys of sex, wedding day, honeymoon and marriage are meaningless to a woman until she becomes a happy mother.
Motherhood is the greatest experience of romance to a woman.
Re: The Greatest Experience Of Romance To A Woman by geemeshin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
It's easy, it's simple, it pays, click on the link below...
Re: The Greatest Experience Of Romance To A Woman by chinedumo(m): 5:34am On Nov 24, 2012
Good point. It is also good to know you took a break fromthe religious section
Re: The Greatest Experience Of Romance To A Woman by larrymoore(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2012
Men ar jus too damn worry about life in general. Let d women fix d home.

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With An "EX" In Different Situations. / Things Every Single Guy Should Know N Do Before Asking Any Lady Out. / My Best Quotes About Love By Notable People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.