Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,462 members, 7,968,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:59 PM

I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua (23301 Views)

Ritual Killers: One -chance Operators Devise New Strategies / Okada Rider Killed By Suspected Ritual Killers In Lagos, Eyes Plucked Out / Sex Workers In Ogun Battle Ritual Killers[PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by lilmaydee(m): 1:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Don't we ever learn in this country. When people commit a crime(s) all we do is start religious/tribal wars instead of us to learn a lesson to avoid re-occurrence. This kind of mentality will not make us move forward in this country. While you are here on NL bashing each other your leaders are carting away your money. Shm
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Caseless: 1:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
Soyedele1: Read 1st Cor 15 vs 8
corinthians was one of the verses forced into bible, so don't expect me to believe what it says. What is corinthians? What is roman? Did jesus knw about these newly-introduced verses we have in the bible?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Read it first and den,let's av a talk my bro
caseless: corinthians was one of the verses forced into bible, so don't expect me to believe what it says. What is corinthians? What is roman? Did jesus knw about these newly-introduced verses we have in the bible?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
tomakint:
No you can never understand such a deep statement in your life, except the Holy Spirit interpretes it to you! Someone engaging in, "lie lie e-lie lie" is not expected to understand the spiritual and deep words of the BIBLE (the world most popular, powerful, sought-after and highest selling book for the past 40 years running)! Lord Jesus, thank you for making me to know the truth(Amen) cool
lol. . .i dont know what kinda spirit you are saying is it the one that makes you shout [size=13pt]"shalalalalala-lololololo-mamamamama-shegegegegegege!"[/size] like someone who is heavily drunkd that doesn't even undastand the strange language he's saying. . .a spirit that doesn't gat identity read your bible Jehovah sent a lying spirit to all his prophets and an evil spirit from him came upon king saul. . .you better seek for the truth and stop being decieved by fake spirits, how can it interprete the bible when i cant see nor touch it even tho the bible i read is written in plain english
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by onajo2000(m): 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
he should name the people and churches he has sold those human part to
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Skmoda360(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
what is this word turnin into
What a disgustin story?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by toprealman: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
Lasinoh: My darling Ogun state! grin
From whence my beloveth grandma took to her heels and NEVER went back!
She was indeed a noble conqueror of the ultimate evil! grin
Wish you can tell us why you granny took off.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by farem: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2012
[quote author=Sirniyeh]
May God help us in this nigeria. Who will God help? Do they include you the agent of the devil? It's the devil's agents that run their mouths against ALL biblical principles: be swift to hear and be slow (apply reasoning) to speak, you will give account of every jot in the of judgement, there is power of life and death in the tongue and those who use it will reap the consequences of its use.
How has those whose minds have been violated even by the weakest of the witches believe that good and great things can only come via demonic and hellish escapades? They are pm quick to ascribe any progress to the power of ritualists. Where is the God who made the Heavens and the Earth? Does it mean If can only provide Keke Marwa at His best? So multitudes in any church and Jets MUST CAN ONLY BE ACCOMPLISHED BY RITUALS. How many in your family ever own jeeps and suvs? They must be 419ers or ritualists to achieve these 'lofty feats'. What do they use in your church if you have one?
Enemy of real progress! Never-do-good! Never-see-good!
To the Topic, this man's case must be allow to end like Clifford Orji's. He should be well interrogated and ALL those found culpable should face the wrath of the law.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by farem: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
caseless: ignorant adherent, can u tell me if paul saw/met jesus. How many years after jesus did paul write? Who was he to the xtains? Dont tell me after the bible was edited more than 5000 by PAUL and co everything is stil thesame.

To tell u evrything has changed, jesus dosn't deliver/heal anymore, that's now left in the hands of ur miracle-peddling pastors. I can never follow ur man-made way to get to God. Infact, that ur so called oneway is full of flaws. Thank u!
Jesus saith unto him , Thomas because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed. John 20:29
But as MANY as receive him [Jesus as the Lord and Saviour], to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: John 1:12
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by BetaThings: 3:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Techwriter: I will not be surprised if one Nlander runs his mouth against the church over this. The words church, pastor etc are so abused these days that ignoramus believe it. Last tima I saw some never-do-wells sleeping wt a woman under the pretext of praying for her to concieve and the medi carried it as "pastors". When you dupe in God's name u are called a pastor. Funny!

Another argument I hear most Muslims make when criticized for terrorism is to take people back to history when the "church" killed people en mass

Let me make it clear here Christianity was carved from Christ by those who observed the similarity of some people's life to that of Christ. Jesus is our model and unlike other religious leaders, he never killed nor married an underage. Judge who is a christian by the Christ he exhibits.

If your tale is true, I have never beheld a true christian, especially in Nigeria

And there is no need to go to history to present the atrocities of Christians
Just in 2003, America invaded a muslim country on mere pretext. While killing muslims, they were shouting Jesus Killed Mohammed
So who are the Christians that are Christ-lIke?
http://harpers.org/archive/2009/05/jesus-killed-mohammed/

“Jesus kill Mohammed!” chanted the interpreter. “Jesus kill Mohammed!”

A head emerged from a window to answer, somebody fired on the roof, and the Special Forces man directed a response from an MK-19 grenade launcher. “Boom,” remembers Humphrey. The head and the window and the wall around it disappeared.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnGSk6N0Ugg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzjCHlRA_Yc

Our moral code is to refrain from abusing leaders of other religions. Your religions certainly lack that type of guidelines. Indeed your pre-emptive post is not complete You need to Warn people not to touch your anointed while you launch attack on leaders of other religion

As for under-aged girl, why is it your problem since the people who were alive then (supporters, opponents, community leaders) never made an issue
out of it? If it was wrong, it would have been used against him then. The fixation with it now is a function of the times we live in
- we know better and can judge all past generations
Just like Octogenarian Joseph's marriage to Mary who was then 12? So why did people who were alive then not make an issue out of that?
Less than 100 years ago, you could lawfully marry a 13 year old in America. What is my point?
Perhaps the age of consent will be moved to 21 in 100 yrs time and people of that generation would call all of you marrying 18 year old girls now pedophiles

1 Like

Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
[size=18pt]The Nigerian police warns of places to avoid.
I always heard bad stuff about Ogun State /Ijebu and Isiala Ngwa growing up.The police confirms it.hmm.I'm surprised Benin city and Edo and some areas of Akwa Ibom are not on that list.[/size]

scary country

ATTACHED IS AN ALERT FROM THE NIGERIA POLICE FORCE.PLEASE BE-CAREFUL AND TELL OTHER LOVE ONES.

"Quote
Good day all,

The Nigerian police has advised all to avoid the following places as they have been identified as hot spots for Ritual Killings:

1. Ota, Ogun State

2. Lambe, Ogun State

3. Ikorodu,Lagos State

4. Mowe, Ogun State

5. The Bridge linking Abiola Garden with Otedola Estate, Lagos.

6. Isheri Olowo-Ira under Bridge, Lagos

7. Toyota Bus Stop on Apapa/Oshodi Expressway, Lagos (Clifford Oji's former location)

8. Waterfront River Niger area Of Onitsha, Anambra State

9. Isiala-Ngwa, Abia state

10, Igwurita, Muruokoro, Port Harcourt, Rivers state

11. Ilorin-Oro Road, Kwara state

12. Lokoja-Abuja Expressway, Kogi state

13. Kaduna Eastern By-Pass, Kaduna state

14. The Bank of River Kaduna, Kaduna state

15. Kaduna/Abuja Expressway, Kaduna state

16. Abuja Motor Park,Kaduna

17. Kawo Motor Park, Kaduna

18. The Railway tracks, Kaduna

These are police emergency numbers in Lagos, please:

POLICE CONTROL ROOM 1 - 07055350249 and 07035068242.

RRS CONTROL ROOM 2, Alausa - 08065154338 and 07055462708

CONTROL ROOM 3 SHQ; - 08079279349 and 08063299264 and 767 toll free line.

If you by mistake fall victim quickly send an sms/pre-text message to all or any of these numbers.

Make sure you drive at the middle of express road at all times. If anyone tells you that your car is sparking or there is fire or smoke coming out from your car bonnet, please do not listen just drive on. That is their new tactics.
Pls kindly advice your loved ones accordingly.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by teniyi(m): 4:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
All churches in Lagos and Ogun State cannot can not clean themselves ooo. Useless people.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by BetaThings: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
kpencheruwe:

Brother Jude,why are you trying to supress the truth.The said he sold human part to churhes and ritualist.wetin concern Islam there.Desperate to hide the yruth.Na wa for you. For your information Muh'd (SAW ) did not create Islam.

Yesterday, a srange story was put up here on NL, Christians went to town on Islam, filling up about 10 pages. Verification of the story was unnecessary
Now a death merchant has mentioned Churches as one of his staunch customer segments, there is an attempt to rope in Islam again
How people who sweep things under the carpet or water them down in order to maintain the teflon-like nature of their religion sleep at night makes the whole world wonder

See hypocrisy

sojjy: @crackles,don't accuse men of God wrongly.Even if T.B is a fraud,you don't need to judge him as judgement only lies in God hands.I jst pity Yara'adua 4 wat Turai has turned him to.Power drunk turai.

Princek12: Even if TB Joshua can heal Yaradua, he bet not heal him. I think it's time Yaradua moves on so that Jonathan can lead Nigeria to a real democracy, next year.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Princess1982(f): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2012
Its a pity all these people on here claiming to be religious Muslims and Christians alike all doing the devils work by furthering hate through their keyboards. The men Joshua who allegedly committed and admitted to these crimes can say he is Christian all he wants to but that doesn't mean its true and the churchs who purchased the parts if true can say they are churches of God again that doesn't mean its true. If one Yoruban man admits to cannibalism it doesn't mean all Yorubas chow down on human flesh. What I noticed is Nigerians do a lot of generalizing by Tribes and religion instead of individualizing.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2012
everyone are after money, no one cares what happens in thier immediate community, villigance is the solution to all these...the other day someone said some people were discussing on how to drink from human head in the open publicly in some luxury cars!!!!i began to wonder wether to become wealthy in Nigeria, must one eat and drink fellow humans flesh and blood? what is wrong with Africans? is the black Nigerian race/skin cursed?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Princess1982: Its a pity all these people on here claiming to be religious Muslims and Christians alike all doing the devils work by furthering hate through their keyboards. The men Joshua who allegedly committed and admitted to these crimes can say he is Christian all he wants to but that doesn't mean its true and the churchs who purchased the parts if true can say they are churches of God again that doesn't mean its true. If one Yoruban man admits to cannibalism it doesn't mean all Yorubas chow down on human flesh. What I noticed is Nigerians do a lot of generalizing by Tribes and religion instead of individualizing.
dont mind them, they are supposed to find and talk about solution but they wont, one day people will start pursuing and killing people for rituals in broadday light if care is not taken!!!
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by unclenna(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
cjrane:

He confessed further that he sells the parts as follows: Heads 7,500, breast 1,500, penis 1000, hands and legs for 3,500.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/i-sold-human-parts-to-churches-and-ritual-killers-joshua/
THIS GUY IS WICKED. LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE WAS SELLING HUMAN PARTS...... cool
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
De_law: Lessons learnt :- please do not walk alone @ odd hours. I pity lone late night crawlers they are always exposed to so many dangers. pls advice ur pple. As for the carnivore, some human beings are so heartless, selling fellow human parts for a price less than the sales of ordinary cow meat is CALLOUS

My brother! The thing fear me o! Imagine...the head of a human being created by God being sold for less than a live calf!!! Chei...man's inhumanity to man!
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Flygerian1(m): 4:43am On Nov 26, 2012
Ife ne me.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by aAK1(m): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2012
jamace: Lets have the names of the patronising churches so that we can be wary of them.
dis kind of people are under oat soo don't expect to hear anything
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by vicfajeze: 5:31pm On Feb 20, 2013
Aye akamara.
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by iamrealdeji(m): 9:58am On Sep 06, 2016
ehispapa:
Retual is everywhere i still think is more prevalent in the north, just that the media is not also here to report it. cant remember the number of time we see dead female with body parts missing
so,they do money rituals in the north too?
Re: I Sold Human Parts To Churches And Ritual Killers – Joshua by Antichristus: 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
incredible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Captures Key Suspect Behind Deadly Taraba Community Attack (photos) / Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Criminals Kill Nursing Mother In Imo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.