Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:42 AM

Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? (6681 Views)

Should Ladies Also Ration Feelings Of Affection Towards Their Partner? / Do Unfaithful Men (and Women) Have Lower IQs? / We Should Not Welcome Unfaithful Men And Unfaithful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Spicyhawt: 12:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sijo01: Not 100% truth..... Some is just out of possessiveness

Lol @ possessiveness
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Riskymallam: 12:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
Our suspicion of others, arises from the things we ourselves do.

Thats how simple it is, it goes both ways. Even ladies who cheat on their partners, are always very suspicious about his movements. They always think he's doing the "Do". Whereas he ain't.

Gentle Naaz: Is tru, a beheader doesnt allow people move behind hm wt cutlass. Since he does it n knws hw women he does it wt trick dia husband, he attributes any move of hs wife dat same way n neva want a man 2 do same wt hs wife. QED
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by gemini35(m): 12:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
my gurl friend answer her ex boy friend call in my presence ,it upset me most times,but i,m nt scared of losing her,she can go ahead and answer as manu calls as she wish,but she does,nt play games,she do live her phone in the parlour and go to market,that shows me she,s got nothing to hide for me,though u can,t trust women some times they can fall prey.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Arsenate(m): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
VonNestor: A man monitors what he value, just like a Father spank and correct a Child he love. And if Your man don't give a damn about whom you hang out with, where You go and what u do. Perhaps you are not that precious to him. Remember it is just human nature
EOD

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by franca30(f): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
Very true OP
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by masterpiecer(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
VonNestor: A man monitors what he value, just like a Father spank and correct a Child he love. And if Your man don't give a damn about whom you hang out with, where You go and what u do. Perhaps you are not that precious to him. Remember it is just human nature

i concur
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by olawonder(m): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Soooo True! 'emi ti mo'n gun eshin lo ba iyawo enikan, okunrin mii a'ma wa gun ketekete wa ba temi' lailai! I know this is true coz I've cheated on my wife before, and when she wanted to do thesame, I became violent and controlling! (I don't really know why thought)... I had since stopped the nonesense and became the best lover to my gal.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by greatgod2012(f): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Its true, on both side, there is dis yoruba saying dt actually answer this question directly:

"abenilori ko ni je ki won mu ida koja leyin ori oun"

if u are unfaithful, whether u are a man or a woman, u will always think d other person is unfaithful too, hence, suspicion, checking of phonebook, messages,e-mails,facebook status, etc.

Note of warning: anybody who indulges in this would soon be diagonised of high blood pressure. Dont kill youself before your time, trust your partner. It pays off.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by authenticblack: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
The word ''partner'' in this context what does it mean?, If you are talking about wife, and you are married,you'll understand that love is worth dieing for;you will do anything and everything to protect that which matters most to you in life. If only husband had stepped in earlier and stopped the monster that had caused their happiness, they would not have ended up divorced.It just needed a little caution to safe a whole lot. Women want their partner to be their team mates:achieving together, and correcting one another in the most advance way.Living with a woman is one big emotional melodrama.I disagree with you
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Shankboye(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yes.. Thats me!
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by odehaj: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2012
2nedo: Insecured men monitor their partner's move-The truth
shataap!what is there to be insecure about??talking like women. If sh shows xteristics of being unfaithful then the man has to clear his doubts. All these hungry ladies always keeping multiple partners thinking its alright...I hate them bit.ches thinking thy are clever!Someone I know just discovered(thru Facebook) his fiancee chatting erotically with a guy she swore heaven&earth not to have anything with again for d sake of her approaching wedding!and one clueless bas.tard is here chanting inscure.I'm angry!!
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by stan241(m): 3:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
maninmood:
he haf moda d tin
Gbrraaaaa Engrish o! grin
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
I would be wary of drawing a direct correlation.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by stan241(m): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
to me it boils down to trust...if u trust ur partner den ur mind won't even go dere
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Sammiejokes(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
for men that support checking ur partner phone they are talking from personal or seen experiences. all who said its insecurity, wait till u see someone get ur girl on social media. if a lady don't have anything to hide she won't get bothered likewise the guy.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by salolo(m): 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
it is true, expecially the one that smoke
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Johnsonifeoluwa(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Guys that check or mornitor there spouse,gfriend,or wifes phone is alaible to dies young.period.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by navygrl: 6:45pm On Nov 24, 2012
Yes. When a cheating partner believes they are getting away with it they begin to wonder if the faithful one is getting away with the same

1 Like

Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by ezeama1010(m): 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
its not always true. no trust can result to that
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by princecemo(m): 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
I totally disagree, 98% of men snoop on dere GF because dey somuch love dem and dnt wanna loose her to some fast guys out dere. If u are a gurl and ur bobo does nt check on u one way or d oda, pls ask him some questions cos dere might be a smallie out dere wey dey tidy am pass u.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by baby124: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
olawonder: Soooo True! 'emi ti mo'n gun eshin lo ba iyawo enikan, okunrin mii a'ma wa gun ketekete wa ba temi' lailai! I know this is true coz I've cheated on my wife before, and when she wanted to do thesame, I became violent and controlling! (I don't really know why thought)... I had since stopped the nonesense and became the best lover to my gal.
Na wa o. You dey vex. grin grin cheesy
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by dazzler1: 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
authentic black:
If you are talking about wife, and you are married,you'll understand that love is worth dieing for;you will do anything and everything to protect that which matters most to you in life. If only husband had stepped in earlier and stopped the monster that had caused their happiness, they would not have ended up divorced.It just needed a little caution to safe a whole lot.

You have good understanding. Anyone who values his wife will surely protect her from unnecessary distractions.
A man keeps calling your wife everyday to appreciate her. You need to act fast.
Stop it before it stops you!
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by lolaluv1(f): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Smh!
Hian!!
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by nzeaji(m): 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
Soooooooooo not true.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Qluminati(m): 12:18am On Nov 25, 2012

And if he Does,does it mean he shud snoop around on his girl?.....men sometimes stupidly get insecured and it changes nothin.....Woman wey go Bleep around Go Bleep around......it's all on Discipline.....no one Is perfect..oun oju o ri kin ba okan je....
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Oahray: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2012
No. Basically, its LACK OF TRUST that causes excessive monitoring. This lack of trust could be caused by:
1. One's own unfaithfulness, hence believing other people are the same.
2. Low self esteem. When a person has low self-esteem, he believes he isnt good enough for the partner and she would soon be swooped up by a better person.
3. Past experiences. Probably the partner has shown some disturbing signs of infidelity before, or has been caught cheating before.
A person who is faithful but is influenced by factors 2 and 3 would still monitor every movement.
There are also some chronic cheats who do not monitor their partners.
My point? There is no hard and fast rule in relationships.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by sugardaddy1(m): 4:31am On Nov 25, 2012
dazzler1:

You have good understanding. Anyone who values his wife will surely protect her from unnecessary distractions.
A man keeps calling your wife everyday to appreciate her. You need to act fast.
Stop it before it stops you!
Thank you o jare!
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by P4VS20: 7:27am On Nov 25, 2012
1stCitizen:
Nigerians and unnecessary use of words.

lmao rotfl.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Leemak: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2012
Sammiejokes: for men that support checking ur partner phone they are talking from personal or seen experiences. all who said its insecurity, wait till u see someone get ur girl on social media. if a lady don't have anything to hide she won't get bothered likewise the guy.
Yes, u r absolutely true my broda, if u leave a girl without proper monitoring hey u r bound to experience bad emotional damage......besides,pls never trust any girl 100% if u r not always togeda.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by dazzler1: 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
lola.luv:
Smh!
Hian!!

Why?
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by ebosed: 9:23am On Dec 20, 2013
Partners who don't trust each other monitors one another. The class and nature of the men or women involved doesn't count as much. Trust is earned and not demanded. Proove to your partner that you are faithful by being faithful.
Re: Unfaithful Men Monitors Their Partner More - Is It True? by Beemhan(m): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Is tru, a beheader doesnt allow people move behind hm wt cutlass. Since he does it n knws hw women he does it wt trick dia husband, he attributes any move of hs wife dat same way n neva want a man 2 do same wt hs wife. QED
on point!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Your Ex Want You Back / Choir Cord Mistakenly Sends Her Nudes To Fellowship Whatsapp Group / Can You Date A Grown Ass Man That Doesn't Drive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.