Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,988 members, 7,909,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:40 AM

Please Can Someone Help Me Confirm This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Can Someone Help Me Confirm This? (604 Views)

Help Me Confirm The Authenticity Of Dis Interview Invitation / Can Someone Please Help Me Confirm This / Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Help Me Confirm This? by chilopat: 11:35am On Nov 24, 2012
Dear applicant             We received your application form and it was quite satisfactory but your application form cannot be shortlisted until you furnish this office with evidence of your payment details for registration fee. We advise you to check the previous mail we sent you for clarity. Please note that Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited for interview.       All applicants are to make a payment of #8,500 to our recruitment     account officer  with details below:Account name:  John MarkAccount number:0122436894Guaranty Trust Bank       You are to scan,attach and send back to us the teller used for the Payment alongside your application Form. Please contact our Human resource manager for Details Mr. Moses Kayode Tel:+2347038767707 shelljobsoffer2012@gmail.com Human Resource Department Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited.    NB: The money you are paying is going to cover your feeding,transportation and accommodation all through the period of the interview which is going to hold at different venues. Please note that the amount was subsidized as you are only paying 40% of your total bill
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Confirm This? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2012
chilopat:     Dear applicant             We received your application form and it was quite satisfactory but your application form cannot be shortlisted until you furnish this office with evidence of your payment details for registration fee. We advise you to check the previous mail we sent you for clarity. Please note that Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited for interview.       All applicants are to make a payment of #8,500 to our recruitment     account officer  with details below:Account name:  John MarkAccount number:0122436894Guaranty Trust Bank       You are to scan,attach and send back to us the teller used for the Payment alongside your application Form. Please contact our Human resource manager for Details Mr. Moses Kayode Tel:+2347038767707 shelljobsoffer2012@gmail.com Human Resource Department Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited.    NB: The money you are paying is going to cover your feeding,transportation and accommodation all through the period of the interview which is going to hold at different venues. Please note that the amount was subsidized as you are only paying 40% of your total bill

Fire on the mountain... Run! Run!!Run!!!
Re: Please Can Someone Help Me Confirm This? by eugeneric: 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
Na wa for scammers sha! This is just too plain cheap a scam. @op, bt u ursef check am out na. A whole SHELL goo dey ask u for cost to transport? Better borrow Usain Bolt spikes an begin run for ur dear life!

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Illustrator / Have Anyone Heard About Caei Revenue Officers Training / English Language And Mathematics Teachers Needed Urgently!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.