Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Who Have Ideal On This? - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Who Have Ideal On This? (590 Views)

Introducing Webhost234.com - Ideal For All Your Business Webhosting Needs / Ideal Software For Your Buitique, Supermaket, Grocery Stores & Gen Trading Store / Job Description: The Ideal Candidate Will Possess Knowledge And Experience In De (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Ideal On This? by brother20102010(m): 1:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
I design websites but this project i have at hand is very complex, i need just 2pages, 1 page is were i as admin, I can create Account for customers, and they will have their username and password, and when they enter into my website, they can login to access their account and once they login, they will see their account statement which i have already edited, and they can be able to print the statement.... Someone had ask me to use one of those e-commerce management system, but i dont quite understand it, Please do anyone have ideal to give me, or better if you can do it for me, drop your email
Re: Who Have Ideal On This? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
brother20102010: I design websites but this project i have at hand is very complex, i need just 2pages, 1 page is were i as admin, I can create Account for customers, and they will have their username and password, and when they enter into my website, they can login to access their account and once they login, they will see their account statement which i have already edited, and they can be able to print the statement.... Someone had ask me to use one of those e-commerce management system, but i dont quite understand it, Please do anyone have ideal to give me, or better if you can do it for me, drop your email
It's not very complex and yes, what that person told you is correct.
My email is on my signature if you need assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Php/mysql(cms) Developer Working With Zend Framework Wanted / Web And Mobile Application Developers Needed Urgently For Employment. / Web Designer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.