Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:04 PM

The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam (5986 Views)

Diezani Funny Memes Trends On Twitter - See How Nigerians React (photos) / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / EXPOSED: How Zenith Bank Was Used To Launder Missing $20billion + The Diezani Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by 2sexy(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
Kobojunkie: End of 2012 and PIB Bill still never pass?? lol . . . .
I don grow white beards finish wey take the wait
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by omowolewa: 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
I appreciate your reasoning
But I still believe that referring to the bill as Diezani's bill is right.

It just like referring to Aso Rock as GEJ's office there is no offence in that.
Also,the executive has being sponsoring bill through the legislatives.

Regarding intellectual input,you don't need to be intellectually sound before presenting intellectual document. All you need is to surround yourself with intellectual or adopt write-up from the intellects

Oxley and Sarbarnie were law makers then,but would rely on inputs from professionals in the field of corporate governance to make user-friendly law

ochukoccna:
True that,I recall OBJ calling it a press bill [to show his disdain for press men] not Abike's bill
Secondly, how can it be Diezani's bill when members of the HOR or Senate i.e. legislature are those who sponsor bills
Or do members of the Executive now sponsor bills? shocked shocked shocked
Please ,NL who are versed in the law, educate us cool cool
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by idirect(m): 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
Jerie: apart from putting her[b]froggy[/b] eyes on the media?
grin grin grin
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by taharqa: 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
idirect: Park well abeg undecidedThe arguably most critical bill been handled by arguably the most corrupt public servant and with some useless advert. Should we been dancing around otueke because of a useless bill whatsoever
Oh! My Gush! But some ppl can be so transparently childish sha... Chai! IGNORANCE
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by takedat(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
I think what should be of utmost importance is the expeditious passage of the bill. Though Diezani is an incompetent minister going by the massive fraud we have witnessed in her era as the petroleum minister. Whatever title or nomenclature the bill carries is inconsequential going by the fact that the PIB when passed into law will outlive her stay as the petroleum minister!

Btw, how would an advert quicken the passage of the PIB? This is an attempt at grandstanding and wastage of tax payers fund. What I was expecting from the ministry is creating awareness by circulating the detailed bill so that Nigerians will be informed of the advantages of the proposed bill
#PassthePIBnow#

1 Like

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by bestower: 11:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Can someone tell me if GEJ is not having an intimate affairs with this woman? oh am having an headache....just wanna sleep now.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by 2sexy(m): 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
This one na small... I have over 6 ads copies displaying GEJ or Dezani... all downloaded each time I see such ads.

I thought of opening a thread for it but it seem that will not be necessary anymore.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by mrrock: 1:00am On Nov 25, 2012
@seanet01
As dual core said, your clicks wouldn't matter if Deziani is advertising per impression. Google will simply charge her per how many times her advert is shown on websites rather than how many times it's being clicked. I presume it's on per impression otherwise it wouldn't be everywhere. So no matter how many times you change your IP to click on the ad you're just wasting your time, it wouldn't increase her bills.
But I know how it could be done though.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by omowolewa: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2012
The bill is downloadable online or you can notify me for a copy(pdf)

take dat: I think what should be of utmost importance is the expeditious passage of the bill. Though Diezani is an incompetent minister going by the massive fraud we have witnessed in her era as the petroleum minister. Whatever title that the bill carries is inconsequential going by the fact that the PIB when passed into law will outlive her stay as the petroleum minister!

Btw, how would an advert quicken the passage of the PIB? This is an attempt at grandstanding and wastage of tax payers fund. What I was expecting from the ministry is creating awareness by circulating the detailed bill so that Nigerians will be informed of the advantages of the proposed bill
#PassthePIBnow#
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by nex(m): 8:00am On Nov 25, 2012
My people, me sef don tire for the matter. I had earlier downloaded some of the photos so I could post on my blog about it. This her propaganda shows that she has some massive hidden agenda. DIEZIANI's PETROLEUM INDUSTRY bill. Na she get the petroleum industry.

Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by 2sexy(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2012
nex: My people, me sef don tire for the matter. I had earlier downloaded some of the photos so I could post on my blog about it. This her propaganda shows that she has some massive hidden agenda. DIEZIANI's PETROLEUM INDUSTRY bill. Na she get the petroleum industry.
Good work bro. I have copies of these too. Please if you have that GEJ pls upload as well so that people can see how bent on this people are to deceive gullible Nigerians.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Olaone1: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2012
PIB's been doctored. It's now known as Diezani Bill.

Lol
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by lanrefront1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Demdem:

actually, executives can forward and sponsor bills to the nass

Wrong. The only member of the executive that can constitutionally sponsor a bill or send a bill to the National Assembly is the President. No minister can cos they are noted voted in. They are appointee handpicked by the President.

So really the PIB changing to bear the name of the Lady Minister of Oil is just part of the sheer nonsense that is peculiar to Nigeria.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Demdem(m): 3:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
lanre_front:

Wrong. The only member of the executive that can constitutionally sponsor a bill or send a bill to the National Assembly is the President. No minister can cos they are noted voted in. They are appointee handpicked by the President.

So really the PIB changing to bear the name of the Lady Minister of Oil is just part of the sheer nonsense that is peculiar to Nigeria.

When I said executives i meant the retardeen who is the head. No minister is expected to do such or commence such a process without his express permission.
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
Demdem:

When I said executives i meant the retardeen who is the head. No minister is expected to do such or commence such a process with his Express permission.

1st chikito is on top of that situation - she has that covered
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by MAYOWAAK: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
"However, the dilemma for the president is whose side will he pitch his tent on? Unlike his predecessor, late Umaru Musa Yar’adua, who sacked two of his ministers when they quarreled over procedural issues, Jonathan would, almost certainly, dilly-dally on this matter. Though, he has respect for Okonjo-Iweala because of her intelligence and ability. Her presence in his Administration bolsters its credibility in the eyes of global financial institutions. The president’s reform programme, though half-heartedly implemented, has earned some level of global acceptability mainly due to the Finance Minister’s presence. However, Diezani seem indispensable and her closeness to Jonathan is absolute. The president cannot swap her for anything." - SUNDAY TRUST on the ongoing roforofo fight between Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Diezani Allison Madueke.

(I never knew the day would come when I would help President Jonathan. I don't understand why he can't make up hi...
s mind about which of these feuding Ministers to dump. How he imagined he could successfully put two gargantuan egos in the same Council Chambers without the two women eventually entering the same trouser beats me. What the President must now do to determine who stays and who goes is: 1)invite the two women to Aso Rock; 2) have Reuben Abati or Reno Omokri bring in the N1.3 trillion subsidy fund that is tearing the women apart in Ghana must go bags; 3) ask for an electric chainsaw; 4) threaten to slice each Ghana must go back into two equal halves, one half of each bag for each woman, including the damaged bundles of naira notes that would been sliced. One woman is bound to scream: "Your Excellency please don't slice the bags. Lets save the money". And the other is bound to scream: "Your Excellency, yes, slice the bags! Shebi dis World Bank wahala woman is fighting me because the money is on the ground. Lets slice the bags and scatter everything". Unless there are other unknown knowns and known unknowns involved, it should easy at this stage for the President to fire the woman who wants to destroy the money. After the sack, Mr. President should then ask she who would save the money: "Madam World Bank, thanks for being so patriotic. So, why exactly did you want us to save the bags"? My good guess is she would answer: "thank you your Excellency. We could use half of it to pay the London Club and the other half to settle the Paris Club so that the Bank and the Fund shall be extremely pleased with Nigeria". Once she gives this anticipated answer, the President should also fire her. That way, he would have killed two birds with one electric chainsaw. The downside: after firing the two women, I honestly can't put it beyond the President to add the Finance and Petroleum Ministries to Tompolo's already overloaded maritime security plate!)
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by DaLover(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
omowolewa: In my own opinion,I think its right.

Bills in some nations like USA are named after their sponsors. Example is Clifford constitution(Nig), Oliver constitution(Nig) and Sabany Oxley's Act of 2001 (in USA)

You forgot the almighty Obama Care
Re: The 'diezani Bill' Advert Scam by DaLover(m): 7:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
take dat: I think what should be of utmost importance is the expeditious passage of the bill. Though Diezani is an incompetent minister going by the massive fraud we have witnessed in her era as the petroleum minister. Whatever title or nomenclature the bill carries is inconsequential going by the fact that the PIB when passed into law will outlive her stay as the petroleum minister!

#PassthePIBnow#

I rather think that you are an incompetent follower of issues, just because fraud going on for years was exposed in her time, does that mean she is responsible?
Instead of thanking her for bring it to public knowledge and giving nigerias a chance to have a say...you want to shame her because of what she did?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Nigeria Would Ever Be Corruption Free ? / Rt Hon Aminu Tambuwal CFR Set To Declare For APC With 15 Others / Buhari Does Not Have Any Igbo In-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.