Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,610 members, 7,917,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

How To Get The Engine Number Of A Golf 3 Variance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Get The Engine Number Of A Golf 3 Variance (1688 Views)

Does Constant Use Of AC Have Any Effect On The Engine / How To Know The Engine Size Of VW Golf 3 From The VIN Or Engine Number / The Nigerian Police And Engine Number. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get The Engine Number Of A Golf 3 Variance by smsglory(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hello,
Please can any1 advise me on where to get the engine number of a golf 3 wagon car, the chasis is pretty easy to get,but I can't get the engine number.
Pls if a pictorial description is added I will greatly appreciate it asap.
Re: How To Get The Engine Number Of A Golf 3 Variance by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
smsglory: Hello,
Please can any1 advise me on where to get the engine number of a golf 3 wagon car, the chasis is pretty easy to get,but I can't get the engine number.
Pls if a pictorial description is added I will greatly appreciate it asap.

Model year, and engine size please.
Re: How To Get The Engine Number Of A Golf 3 Variance by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
When you say "Variance", do you mean Variant, as in Estate?
Re: How To Get The Engine Number Of A Golf 3 Variance by smsglory(m): 3:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
Siena: When you say "Variance", do you mean Variant, as in Estate?
Its a golf 3 wagon car, manual, but padded buttons all thru.
Thanks
Re: How To Get The Engine Number Of A Golf 3 Variance by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
smsglory:
Its a golf 3 wagon car, manual, but padded buttons all thru.
Thanks

The engine number location, will depend on the engine fitted.

What engine size is it?

(1) (Reply)

My Back Passengers Seat Foothold (floor) Always Soaked!!! Pls Help!!p / Pls Peep I Need Urgent Advice On Toyota Musle 2002 / My Dads Car For Sale, No Fixed Price Jst Come And Negotiate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.