Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,632 members, 7,975,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 04:53 AM

Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com (2333 Views)

Post Your Suggestions For Seun And The Site Admin Here [about The New Nairaland Interface] / Create Science Forum, Please Site Admin / Site Admin And Mods- U're Aware Of MrCork,MaluBrain,190 And Other Miscreants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 10, 2005
i have seen it! oh my gosh! i need to have a cold shower! will be back soon
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by queen2(f): 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2005
@michelin ok

where's fox pic? i cant see it. cry
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2005
The dude is hot.
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by queen2(f): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2005
oh really, so where's his pics, i want to see it.... undecided
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2005
He took the site away. Too bad i don't have the site now.
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2005
I found it......... Here u go.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy His name is Ngo... Damn!!! Igbo boy ooo..

Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by queen2(f): 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2005
oh ive seen his pics before, oh yup hes hot, hes one of the nigerian celebrity. grin
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2005
wink wink You forgot something. He's not just one of the nigerian celebrities. he's One of the [b]Hot [/b]Nigerian Celebrities.
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by queen2(f): 9:14pm On Oct 10, 2005
hmm exactly. cheesy grin
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2005
that cold shower has really helped me! oh damn! that guy is a REAL man. Unfortunately here in italy we don't have guys such as hot as this...i need a nigga like this...i need him to cool my spirit down!

oh my darlin, oh my lover, when i think of you, my heart go de make me digidigi like a railway, when i c u my mind go de make me muniemunie <----a famous song of some years ago!
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 9:24pm On Oct 10, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 10, 2005
do you like my song hottie?
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 9:31pm On Oct 10, 2005
I've heard it before.. i fink. I like the words though. esp.. of course the digidigi and munniemunnie part.
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 10, 2005
will you mind if i call you hottie? well i've to tell you i like your style..i mean you're cool and not afraid to say you opinion, nice! i'm also 16 and if you like we could exchange emails. i lack of african friends here in this fu**ing country! please don't tell me no! cry
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 5:26am On Oct 11, 2005
hehe.. Hell NO i ain't giving you my email address. tongue tongue

Anyways you can call me anythang (ermm maybe not anythang..) but hottie is okay. Thanks for the compliment. you got style too. Awww u r 16, that's cool. Why u say italy is fvcking?? No nigerians uhh... Eyah.. sawrie hun. Okay now stop crying... u realy needn't ask me for my email addy cos it's right there on my profile. Hope to see u arround. Do u work with michelin?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2005
no my surname is Michelini but my history teacher calls me Michelin with the french pronounciation!

thank you very much! yahoo i have a penfriend in texas! smiley grin cheesy
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 2:45am On Oct 12, 2005
Yeah... i have one in italy too... yehawwwwww cheesy wink
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2005
Actually, that's not his picture.
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by hotangel2(f): 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2005
That's not the naija youth admin's picture. But it's UGO's picture.
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by lauryn(f): 2:57am On Dec 05, 2005
Yo!
u guys kill me, tongue damn all of u guys r funny as hell, lawd i'm choking cheesy
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by Rhodalyn(f): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2006
n jst how hot is dis guy
Re: Fox: Site Admin of NaijaYouth.com by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2009
seems the site is down. same ish with many other sites we used to frequent back in the day. eg: nigerianbloggers.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Naija's Have Serious Bad Belle? / Happy Birthday To Nigerian Sweetheart Christabel Momodu / Say No To Skin Bleach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.