Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,861 members, 7,945,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:21 AM

Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? (12812 Views)

The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / What Is The Latest Way To A Man's Heart:good Food Or Good Sex Or Good Character? / How Can One Identify A Good Character Woman Suitable For Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by ochallo: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
from this thread you can already see that there would be more broken homes in the future than we have now.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Yusfull(m): 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
rokiatu: Super in all three.

I have a lucky basta.r..d as a partner. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

How come you are lady na, do you expect ur man to be a cook or wat coz i dont get you
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by abiL(f): 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
All men needs to come correct in all three areas as well!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by claremont(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
I think it would be better to quantify what good character really means, because it would mean different things to different people. How good is the character of a girl who doesn't even know how to scramble an egg, or a girl who is no more than a log of wood in the bedroom?!

In my opinion, I think the 3 qualities are equally important and ideally a lady of marriageable age should have them. There is no trade-off.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Chokolee(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
Character na de koko! In other news, if you dont know how to cook; yhu are on a long thing..if your score is too low in bed#Please improve!
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Sweetlemon(f): 7:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
claremont: I think it would be better to quantify what good character really means, because it would mean different things to different people. How good is the character of a girl who doesn't even know how to scramble an egg, or a girl who is no more than a log of wood in the bedroom?!

In my opinion, I think the 3 qualities are equally important and ideally a lady of marriageable age should have them. There is no trade-off.
Exactly!
ANY lady who wants to get and REMAIN in her husband's house must have a reasonable quantity of all three of them

1 Like

Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL: All men needs to come correct in all three areas as well!!!
ULTRA GABM!! Now, get outta my mind!
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by abiL(f): 7:13pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shollypopz:
ULTRA GABM!! Now, get outta my mind!

Hehehehe grin grin
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Succeed4God: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2012
My ideal woman should possess a good character and I can tolerate her if doesn't perform well in bed or cook well.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by dave247(m): 7:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good Character, in dis you are many unimaginables.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by ijebuboy18(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
Gud character 1st den bedmatics, cooking can b learnt. As 4 dudes sayin badmatics can b learnt, trust me not all babes can learn bedmatics, specially those whose stayed as virgins 4 long. Some babes just 2 stiff 2 learn . Tried n failed teachin some1, being with her was as gud as banging concrete.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by bakila: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
pDudd:

Believe me bruv, you don't want that
The guy never put ice for him jt becos of overheating.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Anvaller: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good attitude is everything. If she doesn't have the 2 other point as at the time we are meeting each other its not a problem. I would capitalise on the good characteristics of hers to build up the 2 other points. In just few weeks under my serious tutelage, she would become a guru in "bedmatics" sure, sure, I am so sure of that except if it ain't me. Well, the food?? well she got to learn but I am not so bothered about that but she has to learn tho at least for the kids.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2012
Anvaller: Good attitude is everything. If she doesn't have the 2 other point as at the time we are meeting each other its not a problem. I would capitalise on the good characteristics of hers to build up the 2 other points. In just few weeks under my serious tutelage, she would become a guru in "bedmatics" sure, sure, I am so sure of that except if it ain't me. Well, the food?? well she got to learn but I am not so bothered about that but she has to learn tho at least for the kids.

Funny dude
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Arsenate(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Charactology>fuckology>cookology
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by hagma37yahoocom: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: She shud score the highest mark in Charaterology...btw,OP,in ur list,Cooking shud be replaced with Beauty.
Abeg we dont need un-strong generation due to indomie.Your mama don feed you well with better african foods but you wan feed those innocent generation with noodle abi. Beauty should be included without doubt not exchange with cooking
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by sweetrace(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Na wa o!!! Good character they claim. A couple of years later, they'll yell boredom to the high heavens. History has shown how women whose characters were wanting have led willing men by the the noose.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Yusfull(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
blogger1.0:

lazy azz biitches...keep waiting for ur husbnds to come home and cook for you!

Leave dem make dem dey give there husby Junk food and kip telling him she's tired all night..... Na your hand you take RUIN ur HOME..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by abiL(f): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yusfull:

Leave dem make dem dey give there husby Junk food and kip telling him she's tired all night..... Na your hand you take RUIN ur HOME..... grin grin grin grin grin

Look at your burnt lips in your profile pic.. GTFOH and go back to spending your hard earned cash on weed! Coming on here with your rotten, unwanted opinion.

Can't we women say what we want from our men as well? Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by abiL(f): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
Yusfull:
HAAAA..... Wetin happen na? you get beef b4?
Abeg take it easy Ooooo, dont you know yu just finish someone career for here? cry
sowie bro.... grin

Stop aśs licking!

It won't make you any better looking!

1 Like

Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by naijanaweown: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
gud character is it 4 me.the other two can be learnt more easily. A girl with bad character can easily kill a man.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Yusfull(m): 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
abiL:

Look at your burnt lips in your profile pic.. GTFOH and go back to spending your hard earned cash on weed! Coming on here with your rotten, unwanted opinion.

Can't we women say what we want from our men as well? Mtcheeew!

I'm not so surprise about arrogant attitude and manner of talking... ... I'm not here to exchange words with you coz ur appearance shows ur manner.... lipsrsealed
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by naijanaweown: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
good character is it 4 me. The other two can be learnt more easily.a girl wit bad easily kill her man.
Re: Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman? by Yusfull(m): 9:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
blogger1.0:

i know the truth hurts my dear, but i'll be cheating you if i dont tell you the truth
#take home the message and quit attacking the messenger#
lazy azz bitch

why do ladies like to shy away from the truth
AbiL take home dd message n digest it..hun
its for ur own good.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met Seun Today Pictures / Does Pouting Make Girls Any Sexier? Share Your Pictures ! / This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.