Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,528 members, 7,881,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:17 AM

Divided Emotions - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Divided Emotions (63357 Views)

19 Words For Emotions You Feel But Can’t Explain / Waves Of Emotions / Twisted Emotions - A Short Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2012
OMG!no to the divorce,no to hurting james, no no no. Can't something lovely be worked out? My emotions are so divided. Still refreshing...

1 Like

Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2012
princemedico: Nice piece of work you got there, though it seems more of American life than Nigeria. It gives a picture of the American life(like the leaving a message on the phone thing, among other things) with the name of Nigerian cities.
Notwithstanding this a good work.

what is "voicemail" used for? Isn't it for leaving messages?
Nigeria isn't that backward na.

I appreciate your observation though.
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2012
moreeni: OMG!no to the divorce,no to hurting james, no no no. Can't something lovely be worked out? My emotions are so divided. Still refreshing...

cheesy
Something like what Moreeni?
Re: Divided Emotions by jt2010: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Omolola1,

Am not really enjoying this ur time-gap in between ur postings ooo grin angry Abeg post the complete story now cry

1 Like

Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 11, 2012
Omolola1:

cheesy
Something like what Moreeni?

Like hooking either of the guys up with another divinely gorgeous girl like sonia or something. You 're their creator here please do something. HELPPPPP
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 7:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
moreeni:

Like hooking either of the guys up with another divinely gorgeous girl like sonia or something. You 're their creator here please do something. HELPPPPP

grin grin grin grin
It won't be that easy for James to fall in love again, knowing that he lost his fiancee before meeting Sonia. .and then fell hopelessly in love with Sonia. Such kind of men find it hard to love another deeply! It would be a forced kind of love on James' side and unfair to the "new girl."

Kenneth on the other hand is just returning from war expecting to re-unite with his beloved wife, one who he's loved since his teenage years. Making up a girl for him would be like making an injury worse.

However, am assuring you, you'd love how it all ends!

jt2010: Omolola1,

Am not really enjoying this ur time-gap in between ur postings ooo grin angry Abeg post the complete story now cry

Gotta put you "on the edge of your seat."
That's what suspense is about grin
Re: Divided Emotions by Smallwoman(f): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
I am eating burnt plantain. thanks to your story. I did not hear nor watch half of my kids school xmas party, I was busy staring at my phone. Thanks to your story. Now I am going to have a sleepless nite waiting for the next update and the end of the story. I am hurting more than Kenneth, James and Sonia. Please, update the remaining part of this story NOW OR ELSE .......
WELL DONE.

1 Like

Re: Divided Emotions by jt2010: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2012
Omolola1:

grin grin grin grin

Gotta put you "on the edge of your seat."
That's what suspense is about grin

Am a POW like Kenneth, so putting me on the edge of my seat is asking me to bring out my gun oooo grin Abeg, no allow an old soldier to lost is temper on you ooo tongue undecided.... or else we can experience another civil war for nairaland here!!!

1 Like

Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 7:48pm On Dec 11, 2012
Smallwoman: I am eating burnt plantain. thanks to your story. I did not hear nor watch half of my kids school xmas party, I was busy staring at my phone. Thanks to your story. Now I am going to have a sleepless nite waiting for the next update and the end of the story. I am hurting more than Kenneth, James and Sonia. Please, update the remaining part of this story NOW OR ELSE .......
WELL DONE.

Am glad you love it!!!
Re: Divided Emotions by Ice4jez(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2012
two perfect men n one woman.make one made mistake now abi watin una think
Re: Divided Emotions by kq(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
@Omolola, i think you have a good story. But my own opinion is it possible to use real places that people know in your story. For example where you mentioned Hart AirForce base, I do not know of any such named military installation in Nigeria. I think this will make the story much more imaginable.
Re: Divided Emotions by Specthatcher(f): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2012
.Dis is emotionally captivatin...m ur newest fan gal.. cheesy.Dis is emotionally captivatin...m ur newest fan gal..
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2012
James dropped the papers on the desk. His eyes closed tightly.

Kenneth Brown was amazing. Only a man who loved his wife more than himself would be willing to do this, to put her happiness first.

The man had expected to come home to a loving wife, a wife who still waited for him. Since that hadn't happened, he was trying to get out of their lives and make this as easy as possible on everyone. James admired him more than any man he'd ever known.

But one look at Sonia, and James could see the divorce summons had torn her into little pieces. Every word played on her guilt. Kenneth's gesture...though meant to give Sonia her freedom...had robbed her of all inherent joy. This was the reason she couldn't respond fully to him a few minutes ago.

What woman worth her salt could walk away from a marriage so fast, from a husband as remarkable as Kenneth Brown...a decorated war hero...without suffering the tortures of the damned?
He gazed at her through veiled lashes and answered his own question.

. . .Only a woman who had fallen out of love. . .

James had been so sure of her until Kenneth appeared on the scene. Now that he was back, James could sense her torment. Who could blame her? Certainly not James.

But her reaction to the summons changed the situation drastically. He stood up, surprising Sonia who'd been sitting there in a stuporlike trance.

Reaching for her hands, he drew her to her feet. "All right. About this divorce. How do you feel?"

She fought to keep back the tears. "Honestly?"
He nodded.
"I think it's horrible. All of it. I still love him and the memories we've shared. He's done nothing wrong!"

"I know," James murmured, hating to hear the truth. "This isn't the case of right or wrong. The man is trying to do the decent honorable thing so we can get married, but I can see you're not ready for that."

"I'm not."

James' heart plummeted. "Does Kenneth know you've been served yet?"

"H-he wasn't home when the officer came to the door. After his parents left for Maitama yesterday morning, he and Divine decided to go sight seeing with a bunch of Divine's friends and their parents. They haven't come home yet."

"That's good. Sonia?"

. . .Lord. He couldn't believe what he was about to say. . .

"I think you need time to see if your marriage will work again. It's the last thing I want. But on the other hand, I couldn't marry you if you weren't totally in love with me. I'm going to bow out for a while."

"What?" The horror on her face told him how much she cared. She began shaking her head, as if in a daze. "Have I hurt you so badly?"

"No...but while I was in Lagos, I had a lot of time to think.
"Kenneth deserves a fighting chance to make you fall in love with him again. I want you to give him that chance."

His words had obviously baffled her. "But why?"

"Because I don't want to win if I can only have part of you. I'm a greedy man, Sonia. I want the whole damn thing. I want your love, free and clear. No regrets. No what-ifs."

She blinked. "I want that, too."

"All right. If you're agreed, then I'm going to put Emeka in charge of the company and move to Lagos where I can be with my family."

"No, James!" She cried, rushing headlong into his arms. "There has to be another way."

"There is no other way, Sonia, and we both know it."

. . .All I can do now is leave our fate to destiny and hope you love me enough. . .

"Three months, Sonia. That gives you and Kenneth enough time to decide if you're going to stay married."

She looked panicked. "But I can't bear to let you go! And...and it's not fair to you."

He seized on those words she'd thrown out like a lifeline. His response, though, was calm and measured. "If you haven't noticed, I'm a big boy. I can take care of myself. I'd be happier if I could be with you, but he was there first. If he hasn't ignited that old fire by the end of three months, then I'll know you're all mine."

She lifted her hands to his cheeks, her eyes tender and adoring. "You're so wonderful, I love you with all my heart, James. How will I stand it without you?"

. . .You took the words right out of my mouth, Sonia. . .

"I'm counting on your not being able to stand it. Now, before I forget all my noble intentions, let's get out of here."

"Wait." She moistened her lips nervously. "If I'm really going to go through with this, then I should give you back your ring."

A wave of pain staggered James. "You're right. I'll follow you home. He knows it's sitting in your jewelry box. He'll never believe you're serious if you keep it there. When it's gone, he'll call off the divorce. That's what you want him to do."

. . .That's what I want him to do. No pressure. Then you'll have a chance to find out you're in love with me, Sonia Brown. And the sooner you do that, the better. . .

"Hold me for a minute," she begged, burrowing into him. "I'm so frightened. What if you meet someone else in the meantime?"

"Do you honestly believe that could happen?"

. . .Oh, Sonia. You don't have a clue about the depth of my feelings. . .

"MOM?"

Sonia jumped as Divine walked into the foyer from the back of the house. "I-I didn't know you were home, honey. Did you have a good time?"

"The best!"

She frantically tried to brush the tears from her eyes. James had barely walked out the front door. Did Divine and Kenneth see him in passing?

"We saw James getting in his car."

. . .There's your answer, Sonia. . .

"How come you're crying? Did you two have a fight?"

. . .Oh Divine. You're so transparent. You'd give anything to hear me tell you yes. . .

"No. But we did reach a decision about something. Come in the bedroom and I'll tell you."

She had no idea if Divine knew Kenneth's intentions to divorce her, but decided that Kenneth wouldn't have burdened his son that way. At least not yet.

When they reached her room, she shut the door and asked Divine to sit on the bed with her. "Today James and I decided to break our engagement."

His shout of joy filled the room, as she'd known it would.

"I asked him to come to the house so I could give him back his ring."

"Then you're not going to marry him?"

Her body shivered in reaction. "No. Your father has come home. I want the three of us to be a family again."

. . .I don't know if it's possible, but I'm going to give it a try for all our sakes. Including James'. . .

"Oh, Mom!"

For the first time in two years she could honestly say her son was completely happy. Those were joyous sobs shaking his body.

"I can't wait till you tell Dad."

"W-where is your father?"

"I think he's still outside talking to Jeff's Dad. We had so much fun, but it would've been better if you'd come. All my friends' moms were there."

"I'm sorry about that, honey, but I had classes and I had to prepare my end of semester grades."

"I know."

"I'll come with you next time."

He jumped up, too excited to keep still. "Can I tell Dad?"

"If you don't mind, Dee, that's something I need to tell your father myself, when we're alone."

"Tell me what?"

Sonia wheeled around in stunned surprise. Kenneth had walked in on them unannounced.

If anyone had told her that a week of eating lots of good food could drastically alter a person's appearance, she wouldn't have believed it. But Kenneth was living proof.

His face seemed fuller. His hair was looking a little longer. In fact, she sensed a general improvement in his overall well-being. He'd picked up some sun on their trip, erasing the sallowness of his skin when he'd first gotten off the plane.

Divine eyed both of them intently, then gave Sonia a significant look. A private message. "I'll put my gear away."

Just like that, she was back in her son's good books.

"What was that all about?" Kenneth muttered as soon as Divine had disappeared out the door.

"If you're worried that I told him about the summons, I didn't say anything. I don't want a divorce."

"Since when?"

He rarely relied on sarcasm. It stunned her.

"Kenneth, we have to talk."

"I'm all ears."

She hated it when his voice took on that aloof wintry tone. Clearing her throat nervously, she said, "Divine mentioned you saw James leaving the house."

"That's right."

"I'd like to explain why he was here."

His dark brows furrowed. "I thought I made it clear that you and James can do whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me."

. . .Kenneth, darling. Stop being so damn noble. . .

Her heart hammered, and she summoned her courage to ask, "Would it matter if I told you I gave him back his ring?"

He started emptying his pockets on the dresser they now shared. "Whose idea was that? Yours or James'?"

She'd expected any reaction except that. Linda had told her to tell the truth, no matter how much it might hurt the other person. But she seemed to be the only one getting hurt!

"James came back from Lagos today and I showed him the divorce complaint. We both agreed that everything's happening way too fast. We've broken our engagement."
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
Specthatcher: .Dis is emotionally captivatin...m ur newest fan gal.. cheesy.Dis is emotionally captivatin...m ur newest fan gal..

Thanks boo!

kq: @Omolola, i think you have a good story. But my own opinion is it possible to use real places that people know in your story. For example where you mentioned Hart AirForce base, I do not know of any such named military installation in Nigeria. I think this will make the story much more imaginable.

Noted. Thanks
Re: Divided Emotions by abike12(f): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
You are very talented.

1 Like

Re: Divided Emotions by chinedumo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2012
moreeni: This is so beautifully written.I'm so having a divided emotion about each of the men.I wish MT could be consoled with a new love in live. How I wish I am part of the plot. Good job Lollypop!
dis sounds like someone is not engaged
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2012
KENNETH STARED AT HER in silence. Poor Sonia. Guilt was eating her alive and James had had no choice but to go along with her wishes.

She'd gone on talking. "This idea of divorce is too premature, Kenneth."

He should have been elated that she didn't want the divorce, but he knew what was motivating her response. Guilt. Pity. And marriage with a wife who stayed out of guilt and pity was not his idea of happiness.

Kenneth grabbed some clean clothes and headed for the bathroom. Over his shoulder he said, "Let me grab a quick shower and then we'll talk."

The hurt look on her face crushed him, but he needed to get away from her before he listened to her pleas and called off the divorce. No, he had to continue with it to preserve his sanity and hers.

It didn't matter that she and James had ended their engagement. That didn't change the love the two of them shared. Kenneth knew damn well that if she stayed with him, she'd never be able to fully concentrate on their marriage when James was standing in the wings, just waiting for it to fail so he could claim her.

In a few swift strides Kenneth reached the bathroom and adjusted the taps until the spray was the right temperature. He tried to blot the grief from his mind and enjoy the luxury of a hot shower, something he'd been deprived of for so many years.

But then, there'd been so many things he'd missed. So many people...and one above all.

. . .Oh, Sonia! How am I ever going to let you go?. . .

The way he figured it, going through the divorce was, ironically enough, the only hope their marriage had. Because unless Sonia was free to choose...which meant free to choose James if she wanted...staying together would mean all the wrong things. Be for all the wrong reasons.

A half hour later he found her in the kitchen making Poundo Yam and vegetables for dinner. Amazing what a shower and shave could do for a man. Everyday he was feeling a little more normal. A little closer to his former life. If only the part with Sonia was right. . .

"Where's our son?"

Sonia pursed in her task of slicing onions and turned to glance at him. "I wanted time to talk to you first, so I told him to go play for a while." Kenneth felt her eyes travel all over him. This evening she didn't seem to mind what she saw. Most likely the shock had worn off and she was starting to accept the fact that he was minus a hand.

"The vest looks good on you, Kenneth."

"They're comfortable, too. Thanks for getting it for me."

"You're welcome."

"Does Divine know you've broken up with James?"

"Yes."

Biding his time, Kenneth opened the refrigerator to get a pint of milk. "I don't think I will ever be able to get enough of this." Her eyes rounded as he drank it without stopping to breathe, then tossed the empty bottle into the waste basket.

"I realize you're starving, so I've made you Porridge." She pulled the plate of porridge out and set it on the kitchen table.

Kenneth didn't need a second invitation. He straddled the back of the chair and munched to his heart's content. Then she sat down opposite him, her expression anxious.

"You haven't said anything, Kenneth. What are you thinking?"

"What a great cook you are."

She actually flushed, a small sign of the old Sonia. "I appreciate that, but you know what I'm talking about."

He eyed her narrowly.

. . .This is going to hurt both of us, but it has to be this way. . .

"I'm going through with the divorce, Sonia?"

"You can't!" The blood all but drained from her face.

He reached for another plate. "It's only a piece of paper, Sonia, but it represents freedom for both of us. A chance for all concerned to start fresh."

"A fresh start for you, maybe!" She cried. "But what about Divine? He'll be in agony."

"He's no stranger to it."

She shoved herself away from the table. "How can you be so callous?"

"That's your word, Sonia. I prefer realistic."

"You've grown so...cold."

He finished his food. "Sometimes those bunkers got cold in the middle of the night."

A groan escaped her lips. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Forgive me."

"Since you know I'm going ahead with the divorce, do you want me to move out? All you have to do is say the word."

Her back looked as rigid as a connection pole. "Why don't we let Divine decide? Since you're the one filing, you might as well be the one to tell him."

"He's coming through the back door right now. I guess there's no time like the present."

"No, Kenneth..." She pleaded with him.

. . .Sonia, Sonia. The pain has got to stop. . .

Divine proceeded into the kitchen cautiously, staring at the two of them, his eyes shiny with hope. "Is it all right?"

"Of course." Kenneth motioned for him to sit down. "There's something I have to say, and I want you to hear it, be part of the ultimate decision."

"Sure, Dad." Divine tossed his head.

Kenneth sat forward and grasped his son's right hand. "Divine? Have you ever had someone do you a big favour?"

"Yeah. Jeff kept my aquarium and fed my fish while I went down to Maitama for a few days."

"Fine. That's a good example. Now, how would you have felt if you'd learned that deep down, he hadn't wanted to do it, but he felt like he had to?"

He hunched his shoulders. "Bad."

"Why?"

"I guess because I don't want anyone doing me any favours unless they really want to."

"Exactly. Now I'm going to ask you another question. It's important. Do you think your mom really wanted to return James' ring when they only got engaged three weeks ago?"

"Ken!"

"Remember what we were just talking about," he said, ignoring Sonia's cry.

Divine bent his head. "No," came the quiet reply.

"She didn't..."

Kenneth squeezed his hand hard, then let it go. "Thanks for your honesty, son. Perhaps now you'll understand that I don't want anyone doing any favours for me, either."

At those words, Divine's head flew back. "Does that mean you and Mom are getting a divorce?"

Kenneth felt the crack in his son's voice clear to his bones.

"Yes. You'll be living with your mom, but you can visit me whenever it's all right with her."

He heard another muffled sound from Sonia.

Kenneth thought there would be tears, but Divine sat there frozen.

"Your mother and I are good friends, Dee. That hasn't changed and it never will. The point is, we both love you more than life itself. That'll never change, either.

"I don't know how long the divorce will take, but barring any complications, the attorney estimates six weeks. Under the circumstances, I can go on living here, just as we are, until it's final, which should be around the time your school would be vacating.
"Or I can live in that hotel by the university until my therapy's over, and then make a permanent move."

"Where?" Sonia asked, her tone brittle. When Kenneth looked over, she was clinging to the sink with both hands.

Divine darted a glance at his father. "Doesn't Mom know?"

"Know what?"

"You tell her, Divine."

"Dad's going to live in Ligwai."

"Ligwai?"

"It's not exactly a fait accompli, Sonia. There were a couple of properties up for sale in Ligwai. If you recall, when we were dating, we used to drive up there and talk about retiring there one day."

"I remember. It's heavenly," she whispered, still sounding dazed.

It was heavenly. But at the time, he and Sonia had been concentrating so hard on each other they scarcely knew what was going on around them.

"An acre of land is for sale and it's got a great house on it too. So I've put down earnest money. Divine and I want you to see it before I actually buy it."

"Yeah. It's really nice, Mom."

"You really meant it about leaving Abaji." Her voice was quiet. Haunted.

"That's right. I knew if I didn't at least put a hold on the place, someone else would. Of course, no decision's going to be made until you've seen it and approved."

Sonia didn't say anything. Just stood there looking shocked.

"So, Divine," Kenneth said, picking up where they'd left off, "in the meantime, shall I stay here or go to the hotel? What would make you happier in the long run?"

His head swerved to Sonia. "What do you want, Mom?"

Sonia looked on the verge of fainting. "As your father said, it's up to you, honey."

"Then I think you should move out, Dad. Jeff says you have a right to find a new girlfriend, too. Mom? Can we eat now? I'm hungry."

. . .Oh, Divine. Somehow I was hoping you'd give me an argument. Now I have to follow through, which means this will be my last night under the same roof with you and your mother. . .
Re: Divided Emotions by kq(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
@Omolola i beg na God i take beg you i am on my knees please dont stop...is it late for you? Please i am in character already (I am imagining myself as Kenneth, i seriously feel that guys emotions and pain and strength)....Please post one more abeg,joo, ndo, my sister from another mother.....
Re: Divided Emotions by Omolola1(f): 11:30pm On Dec 11, 2012
kq: @Omolola i beg na God i take beg you i am on my knees please dont stop...is it late for you? Please i am in character already (I am imagining myself as Kenneth, i seriously feel that guys emotions and pain and strength)....Please post one more abeg,joo, ndo, my sister from another mother.....

Please kg, am begging you, biko...jor...abeg...please let me sleep! I'm so tired. . grin
Tomorrow is another day
Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2012
hooked.
Re: Divided Emotions by kq(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2012
Omolola1:

Please kg, am begging you, biko...jor...abeg...please let me sleep! I'm so tired. . grin
Tomorrow is another day

Chei see my life...its ok sha I will be patient but if this story does not end well...hmmm Omolola hmmm Lola

I will hunt you, stalk you and find you and

ask you .............BUT WHY

PS: its kq as in Q
Re: Divided Emotions by maclatunji: 12:51am On Dec 12, 2012
Lola, I noticed the subtle but important change. #Cool
Re: Divided Emotions by naturecome: 1:32am On Dec 12, 2012
Wow...Omolola. Very superb work mixing the American economic environment in a Nigerian setting. As a Nigerian living in the US, I really wish that this is case back home.
Nevertheless, pleeeaasee end my addiction to this page and finish this story. You are a superb writer and by the way, I am "TEAM KENNETH" all the way...lol.
Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 12, 2012
Wow..... Interesting.
Nice one lola... Poor sonia, she doesn't even know who she really wants.
Re: Divided Emotions by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2012
naturecome: Wow...Omolola. Very superb work mixing the American economic environment in a Nigerian setting. As a Nigerian living in the US, I really wish that this is case back home.
Nevertheless, pleeeaasee end my addiction to this page and finish this story. You are a superb writer and by the way, I am "TEAM KENNETH" all the way...lol.

Lol. How could you have decided just like that? You must be a strong decisive person o. James is so passionate and intense while Kenneth is a calm and collected person. He hasn't even made to kiss her once again after the reunion. So divided I am emotionally.
Re: Divided Emotions by emygreat747(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2012
after failing mb1 nd having to repeat 200l again,just found comfort reading ur work,so so interesting dat i had to stay up all nite wanting nothing more,just want to say thank you for dis,atleast with dis i shud be strong to face the challenges ahead.
Re: Divided Emotions by essyontop: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2012
Hmm oro yi so sini lenu obu iyo si. Pls finish this lofty story.
Re: Divided Emotions by Kgdavid(m): 9:02am On Dec 12, 2012
naturecome: Wow...Omolola. Very superb work mixing the American economic environment in a Nigerian setting. As a Nigerian living in the US, I really wish that this is case back home.

TEAM JAMES!!!! you have to have been in his shoes in reality to understand how painful this is...practically being the underdog in a love triangle...in reality this story ends in utter tragedy for one of the men. two years of watching and waiting and then suddenly when you have one hand on the trophy you hear that you have to start the race all over again its actually easier for Kenneth to move on and find a new girl since he's been away for so long....seven years without seeing your loved one ought to make one a little numb...plus the post traumatic stress should make him a little difficult to live with in reality
Re: Divided Emotions by avicky(f): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2012
oyestephen:
Prisoner of war.,.you're pardoned
Thanks dearie.
Re: Divided Emotions by avicky(f): 9:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Omolola1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are so kind! grin grin

You've just been answered dear!
Thanks. It was a double post.
Re: Divided Emotions by litery: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2012
Lola, I must confess u r great! I have never been this glued to my system. I feel for Sonia, I just don't know what I would have done if it were me. Both men are quite understanding, I just hope it ends well for them
both. And for Sonia too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Learnt And Learned? / TORN (based On A True Life Story) / Twist Of Fate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.