Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,399 members, 7,881,449 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:55 PM

The World Stands Still As Gemstone Sets A New World Record - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The World Stands Still As Gemstone Sets A New World Record (572 Views)

. / Fastest Man On Four Legs Sets Guinness World Record / World Record Attempt: Largest Salsa Dance Ever Live In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Stands Still As Gemstone Sets A New World Record by Encoredme(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
the world stands still as Gemstone, an initiative of Fela Durotoye sets a world record of the largest book reading audience in the world today. the record was set in 17 cities, 17 countries and the book that was read was 17 secrets of high flying students. to get to know kore go to www.gemstonegblobalreadingfestival.com
Re: The World Stands Still As Gemstone Sets A New World Record by Caseless: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2012
I think i saw the guys on silverbird tv some days back. Congratulations!
Re: The World Stands Still As Gemstone Sets A New World Record by Encoredme(m): 11:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
caseless: I think i saw the guys on silverbird tv some days back. Congratulations!
thanks man
Re: The World Stands Still As Gemstone Sets A New World Record by Caseless: 5:52am On Nov 25, 2012
Encoredme:
thanks man
u are wellcome!

(1) (Reply)

Eko Royal Damsel (beauty Pageant) / Event Coverage,photograph And More Call 08168604106 / Happy Bday To Me. All Glory, Praise And Adoration To D Most High God....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.