Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Get 200airtime For Creating Liberty Reserve Account. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get 200airtime For Creating Liberty Reserve Account. (510 Views)

How To Generate Free Cash Online With Liberty Reserve Account. Earn Over $30,000 / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get 200airtime For Creating Liberty Reserve Account. by Zagala: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2012
Hello! Friend,am highly ineed of liberty reserve account.i have tried several times in creating one,but never succeed.sometimes,i think the fault may be that i use my phone,in doing the sturf,but the problem is that i dont have pc.i wil be glad if someone can create it for me,so that i can start using it to do what i want to do.i promise to reward anybody that does it for me,with 200airtime,and i wil be more happier if someone can do it free for me.thanks
Re: Get 200airtime For Creating Liberty Reserve Account. by Kerryolzen: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2012
what will be ma reward? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Get 200airtime For Creating Liberty Reserve Account. by moshood44(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2012
You will not be able to create an account with your phone because of the procedures you will have to observe. I will advice you to go the nearest CAFE. and if you insist on getting someone to do it for you, I can help you open one.
Re: Get 200airtime For Creating Liberty Reserve Account. by Manweysabi(m): 9:54am On Nov 25, 2012
Zagala: Hello! Friend,am highly ineed of liberty reserve account.i have tried several times in creating one,but never succeed.sometimes,i think the fault may be that i use my phone,in doing the sturf,but the problem is that i dont have pc.i wil be glad if someone can create it for me,so that i can start using it to do what i want to do.i promise to reward anybody that does it for me,with 200airtime,and i wil be more happier if someone can do it free for me.thanks
Use that your 200 naira eh, goto any cafe close to you and do the sh*t yourself, men!

(1) (Reply)

We Create Barcodes / End Of The Year Sales Bonanza !!! --- Call/sms - 08036819899.pics Inside !!!!! / I Want To Give First 10 People That Call Me Avast Antivirus That Last Till 2038

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.