Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,596 members, 7,951,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR (53370 Views)

SHILOH 2014: Heaven On Earth / Bishop David Oyedepo: 2013 Prophetic Declarations -Your Double Portion Year / 27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by SamAfrik(m): 3:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
Excited already! Just movin out of my research station...do some stuff in town...then im @ church in d midst of brethen. May av 2 use internet later but today- I must be in CHURCH.
Expectin 'Alagbara bi ara' & 'oma meeeh' frm d cananland choir 2nite.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by teetee123: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
alexleo:

Yes all of you are excited about shiloh and i ve got no problem with that. Only make sure that you also prepare your soul for heaven. I ve watched most of your shiloh dvd and the messages you people are saturated with there are mostly of earthly gain. Sermons that talks about preparation for heaven are very scarce in shiloh. Whatever you are acquiring in life, preparation for where you ll spend eternity remains the uppermost. From all i can gather from your posts here you people are excited about shiloh because of one earthly gain or the other you have been blessed with through it. Remembrr, Jesus is coming soon. Spend more time to pray for heavenly preparation in this shiloh than praying for all these earthly gains. God bless you all.

Thank you for your comment. Just like Chosen ministry always say Heaven At Last. That should be our goal in this life because there is another one after where we will be judged accordingly.
The devil has succeeded in dividing xtians - most denominations see themselves as better than others just as we see non xtians. This is a sin on it own- we lack love and are ignorant of what happens with our brothers and prefer to believe hearsays.
Some people viewed Winners as people running after the only good things of life. Not so. I have been opportuned to follow the activities of many xtian ministries for many years and I want to tell you that it is only in RCCG annual convection that I have seen more people giving their lives to Christ than in Shiloh
Every session in Shiloh is rounded up with altar calls with thousands coming out at Faith tabernacle while same at various viewing centres all over the world. I have witnessed this in Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa. Likewise there are miracles galore everywhere. I don't believe in getting to heaven to get what is prepared for me to access here on earth, so far it godly.
No service is completed in winners chapel without altar call. Only God knows His own

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
modicum:

Sorry,OLEDEPO'S mouth-piece.God's money my arse! To run the economy of heaven and earth abi?

I am nobody's mouthpiece. The problem is YOU ARE HUNGRY! That is why the numbers are making you angry.

Come to Abuja and take a contract to satisfy you. When you are busy you won't have time to be calculating another person's money!

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2012
CU.....GLORY!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by dorggito1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
stagger:

And this is how we know those who are hungry. Why not calculate YOUR OWN cash flow and take your eyes away from God's money?

Oh, I forgot. You probably have none.
Dnt mind mr calculator some people are so stupid without no single respect 4 prophet of God.imagine some1 calculation church offerings like a qualified chartered accountant. smh...

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by teetee123: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2012
adultebony: To all the Winners in the house, it is futile trying to convince folks here about what Shiloh is all about. Don't bother.

By the way, Shiloh is neither an event nor a place. Shiloh is Jesus Christ in prophecy. Read Gen.49:10.

To all saying unprintable things about Shiloh, I believe the mercies of God abound for you while there is still breath in your nostrils so enjoy it, maximise it.

Preach it. I was one of those who critized many ministries those days. Some of my school mates travelled all the way fro Zaria to Lag for the first Shiloh and I was like is God not everywhere but when they came back with proofs I stylishly started asking for materials from them. I was in the event 2 years later when we left school.
At times I can't blame many because the gospel is already merchantised and many don't trust the pastors again. Reading comments on NL needs maturity
Only a FOOL will doubt a PROOF.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by modicum: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
stagger:

I am nobody's mouthpiece. The problem is YOU ARE HUNGRY! That is why the numbers are making you angry.

Come to Abuja and take a contract to satisfy you. When you are busy you won't have time to be calculating another person's money!

Contractor of doom!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 3:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
modicum:

Contractor of doom!

Hungry man, come and be fed. It is always better to be the feeder than to be the fed. So Mr modicum, if you need money say so. There are many Winners who can help you out (myself included).
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by teetee123: 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
stagger:

Then why are you on this thread if you are not going to Shiloh? People go there for SPIRITUAL REFRESHING, not for money. If I want money, I have businesses that give me that. Anthropoids like you think we go there simply to collect money as if God is a slot machine. For someone like me, I need other things and not money because money has ceased to be my problem.

If your eye dey pain you say people dey go Shiloh, you can look for the nearest high tension cable and kill yourself, because Shiloh will not stop, it will not end, and people will keep getting blessed.

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOUR MONKEY BRAIN CAN DO ABOUT THAT!

Brother you don really vex. If u have to reply all these NL comments you will lose focus. I like you opening statement, many thought attending Shiloh is to go and look for an ATM god.
Pls take it easy, stay focused and forget about them
Only a FOOL doubts a PROOF.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by sunnshyn(f): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
oluplus: Pls what time is program starting tonite?

7pm...Nigerian Time
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by stagger: 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
teetee123:

Brother you don really vex. If u have to reply all these NL comments you will lose focus. I like you opening statement, many thought attending Shiloh is to go and look for an ATM god.
Pls take it easy, stay focused and forget about them
Only a FOOL doubts a PROOF.

Shiloh is a place to go and look for God, not to look for money. Even if I was so broke, which is easier for me? I have friends I can collect N300,000 from and they will give me without blinking...DASH not even loan. So for me, Shiloh is not and can never be about money. Money answers to certain principles and that is why anyone who unlocks the code can become very rich.

God is after people's hearts and wants people to come first to Him and put Him as no. 1: everything else na jara!

Come first into His presence, and then you can now see the pleasures that are at His right hand. That is the summary of Shiloh!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by teetee123: 3:56pm On Dec 04, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol...I have shiloh employees that go every year. Same life no, result. Some have stopped

Hannah has been going to Shiloh for years without achieving her aim until God visited her after many years. .
Another issue is the heart of your employees. Are they right with God. Many came to shiloh to steal, chase women/ men, cause havocs and to do fraud. It doesn't have to be shiloh,God is a covenant keeper if u do your part He will fulfil His own.
Many xtians do compromise, can't invite their colleagues in office for programmes because their lifestyles are worse than that of the devils. There won't be any change in their lives. Some are thought God is a magician.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by face76(m): 4:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
Shiloh 2012....double double.....my double portion is here.... Thank God for my beautiful twins Abner and Annamarie
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by modicum: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
stagger:

Hungry man, come and be fed. It is always better to be the feeder than to be the fed. So Mr modicum, if you need money say so. There are many Winners who can help you out (myself included).

Not unexpected from a child of papa in the lord.Always arrogant and cocky thinking others are scum of the earth!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2012
A lot of people on this thread knows nothing about the efficacy of sacrificial giving. I made a vow in Shiloh 2004 to give my only shoe; I redeemed it in January 2005and today I have never recovered from the blessings God has decked me with. This is something I TRULY believe in through the light of the scripture; so let everybody stick to what works for him/her. But as for me and my household, we will continue to make sacrifice in Shiloh and redeem it!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 04, 2012
trinity: A lot of people on this thread knows nothing about the efficacy of sacrificial giving. I made a vow in Shiloh 2004 to give my only shoe; I redeemed it in January 2005and today I have never recovered from the blessings God has decked me with. This is something I TRULY believe in through the light of the scripture; so let everybody stick to what works for him/her. But as for me and my household, we will continue to make sacrifice in Shiloh and redeem it!

Dont worry, there would be people ready to mock you when your greed fails you and your household.

Freaking money doubler

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2012
The same thing that was said in 2005 when I did it and this is 2012. Keep on hating why I keep elevating through the practice of what I strongly believe in.

Dont worry, there would be people ready to mock you when your greed fails you and your household.

Freaking money doubler[/quote]
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by trinity: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2012
'Dont worry, there would be people ready to mock you when your greed fails you and your household.

Freaking money doubler[/quote]'

The same thing that was said in 2005 when I did it and this is 2012. Keep on hating why I keep elevating through the practice of what I strongly believe in.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by blackboi(m): 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
Can I be part of it on DStv? if yes, what channel?. thanks wink
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by WENGERNOMICS(m): 6:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Any true Winner who truly understands what/where/who SHILOH is will not bother replying critics.....30 minutes more to go......The Oil may come on your head but the Anointing will be searching for your heart.......The Anointing cannot be bought with money.....only a ready,desperate and thirsty heart.

'I the Lord, I search the heart and I try the reins, to determine what everyman returns with'

SHILOH 2012: A Mountain of Replication of Spirits and Duplication of Grace

My Heart is ready Lord! Take of the Spirit of the Liberation Commission and place upon me in a double portion

Listen on Live internet radio: www.domimedia.org or www.davidoyedepoministries.org
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by emekaD3(m): 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
SHILOH 2012: Money making calculations.

Expected visitors...... 100,000 people
If offering is N1000 per head that is N100m x 4days =400m
If Second Offering..... N500 per head N50m x 4days =200m
If third offering.......­... N500 per head N50m x 4days = 200m
If Tithing........­...... N30m x 4days 120m
Winners Chapel Pure water income N5m x 4days = 20m
Tapes and Books to be sold..... N10m x 4days =40m
Olive Oil and sundry to be sold.... N5m x 4days = 20m

Total per day = N250m.
Total for 4days = N1billion

This is a modest calculation. If we consider that many politicians and business people will be giving N20,000 per offering, the income is going to run into N1billion a day, for 4days =4BILLION.

Remember that normal Sunday Service will hold where another N100m will be generated plus the income from other branches of Winner's Chapel across the nation and worldwide.

Church business is the most profitable in the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Revolva(m): 10:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
emeka.D.:
SHILOH 2012: Money making calculations.

Expected visitors...... 100,000 people
If offering is N1000 per head that is N100m x 4days =400m
If Second Offering..... N500 per head N50m x 4days =200m
If third offering.......­... N500 per head N50m x 4days = 200m
If Tithing........­...... N30m x 4days 120m
Winners Chapel Pure water income N5m x 4days = 20m
Tapes and Books to be sold..... N10m x 4days =40m
Olive Oil and sundry to be sold.... N5m x 4days = 20m

Total per day = N250m.
Total for 4days = N1billion

This is a modest calculation. If we consider that many politicians and business people will be giving N20,000 per offering, the income is going to run into N1billion a day, for 4days =4BILLION.

Remember that normal Sunday Service will hold where another N100m will be generated plus the income from other branches of Winner's Chapel across the nation and worldwide.

Church business is the most profitable in the whole world.
Fela don talk am na pastor life dey better the members dey suffer - zombie na follow follow dem be dem no go ever thing for them self open their eyes that they are been ripped bug time -- after shiloh majority of them will continue in their normal struggles broke agaib while oyedepo buys his 3rd jet

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
[quote author=stagger]

3 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by unclenna(m): 11:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
Just came back from Shiloh. Everything around me is smelling double portion......My first and great encounter today was the time the first pastor mounted the stage by sharp 7 and shouted this is my Shiloh I was so carried away in the spirit that I discovered I was weeping like a baby. That was when I knew that of a truth this Shiloh 2012 is my Shiloh.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by sunnshyn(f): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2012
unclenna: Just came back from Shiloh. Everything around me is smelling double portion......My first and great encounter today was the time the first pastor mounted the stage by sharp 7 and shouted this is my Shiloh I was so carried away in the spirit that I discovered I was wiping like a baby. That was when I knew that of a truth this Shiloh 2012 is my Shiloh.

Yes bro! I'm so glad I could view.. My viewing centre was kinda cool...all this southy doing like ajebos. Me I just danced away and screamed like I was the only one there, I'm sure they'll be thinking in their minds I was mad...lol

Looking forward to tomorrow!!

I created a thread for testimony from previous shiloh, I know you've got some mind blowing testimony, please feel free to drop some to encourage and build other peoples faith... Double blessings!!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 05, 2012
Yeah, I watched it and was really blessed by His servant, the Bishop; and the testimonies? oh my! they were mind blowing! I just could not miss it for anything. Looking forward to day 2!

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2012
stagger:

Then why are you on this thread if you are not going to Shiloh? People go there for SPIRITUAL REFRESHING, not for money. If I want money, I have businesses that give me that. Anthropoids like you think we go there simply to collect money as if God is a slot machine. For someone like me, I need other things and not money because money has ceased to be my problem.

If your eye dey pain you say people dey go Shiloh, you can look for the nearest high tension cable and kill yourself, because Shiloh will not stop, it will not end, and people will keep getting blessed.

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOUR MONKEY BRAIN CAN DO ABOUT THAT!

Oh Brother, you speak like a child of God.
He would be so proud of you today, standing up like you have.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by SamAfrik(m): 6:08am On Dec 05, 2012
What an awesome first day it was!!! And so many new commers in church too (SA pple too dey try o), that even waited till end of prog around 12 midnite...sure all were blessed.

To all focusing on money on NL: pls find yourself a viewing centre or better still connect on-line. Nobody compels you to give money @ Winners. Dont miss powerful words God is sending through His servants. I have been in Winners for some years now: No single fundraising has been conducted! The church only collects offerings and tithe (which are normal christian practices). And Shiloh sacrifices are for those who have the understanding (not forced on anybody), and I guess it is an ancient godly convenant practice so nothing new!
Be blessed.

1 Like

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by rusher14: 6:20am On Dec 05, 2012
SamAfrik: What an awesome first day it was!!! And so many new commers in church too (SA pple too dey try o), that even waited till end of prog around 12 midnite...sure all were blessed.

To all focusing on money on NL: pls find yourself a viewing centre or better still connect on-line. Nobody compels you to give money @ Winners. Dont miss powerful words God is sending through His servants. I have been in Winners for some years now: No single fundraising has been conducted! The church only collects offerings and tithe (which are normal christian practices). And Shiloh sacrifices are for those who have the understanding (not forced on anybody), and I guess it is an ancient godly convenant practice so nothing new!
Be blessed.
From your text i'm sure you are someone who could be familiar with the terms coercion, coaxing, mass hypnosis and paranoia.
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by dvdami(m): 7:16am On Dec 05, 2012
"Shiloh is not a church event. It is not an anniversary, neither is it a convention. Shiloh is not a decision of a council. IT IS GOD'S EVENT." - Bishop David Oyedepo declaring Shiloh 2012 open yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by shayoor(f): 7:42am On Dec 05, 2012
Shiloh 2012--- Double portion!
Re: Shiloh 2012: Double Portion:...DAY FOUR by sunnshyn(f): 8:20am On Dec 05, 2012
SamAfrik: What an awesome first day it was!!! And so many new commers in church too (SA pple too dey try o), that even waited till end of prog around 12 midnite...sure all were blessed.

Be blessed.

You in SA too? Where did you view yesterday? I did at Pretoria West.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lizzy Johnson Suleman On The Streets Of London (Photos) / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.