Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,958 members, 7,942,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Start Your Online Business In A Day! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Start Your Online Business In A Day! (895 Views)

Power Bank To Start Your Car With Or Without Battery, Charge Your Laptop, Tablet / How You Can Successfully Run An Online Small Scale Importation Business In Niger / Start Your Web Bulk Sms Business/company Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Your Online Business In A Day! by arpion: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2008
Hi,
I am Sulthan, Director of Arpion Limited, a Registered company with over 9 years of technical experience.

We offer the following products,

Arpion Limited is a UK based company owned and operated by Indian directors. Arpion Limited has three objectives: 1) Enabling common man to start Online Businesses and to implement the technologies in their current business to take advantages of the new technologies, 2) Making the technology and resources available to Rural and uneducated people and 3) Training students to enable them to work in current technologies. Arpion Limited requests website visitors to kindly leave feedback and suggestions to enable us to serve the community better. Though it is a business, Arpion Limited is more into serving community by creating and supporting entrepreneurs. We donate 10% of profits to Charities, NGOs and IGOs focusing into Human Resources Development and rural developments.

START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS:
Internet is not only a communicating medium. It has become a Virtual World. Billions of people from Developed countries are making millions of money by doing business online. Why can't we, from developing and undeveloped nations? We do have all resources, connectivity as like people already doing business online. What we lack in is, not using the resources in proper manner and not getting support/assistance from Technology gurus. Arpion Limited is into the business of Starting up Online businesses and we will provide the resources and assistance which our entrepreneurs like you are in need.

Visit http://www.arpion.net to learn more.
Re: Start Your Online Business In A Day! by buzzgonz(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2008
Warm Greetings to you Sulthan! you're welcome to Nairaland, the land of abundant Naira.

As you earlier said
Internet is not only a communicating medium,It has become a Virtual World. Billions of people from Developed countries are making millions of money by doing business online. Why can't we, from developing and undeveloped nations? We do have all resources, connectivity as like people already doing business online. What we lack in is, not using the resources in proper manner
To me this is movitating, i don't think many "NIGERIAN" knows about making money online,please be honor to share your idea with them.

Once again thanks for coming.
Re: Start Your Online Business In A Day! by arpion: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2008
Thank you very much.
I will do my best to assist everyone in this forum.
Re: Start Your Online Business In A Day! by Binary(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2008
Well! you actually started well. but i hope you will not introduce us to buy ur e-books and some other stuff. As you promosed to help the nairaland people let it be, let no money attach. Please give us more detail how to start making cool money from the net and God will bless you.

Thanks
Re: Start Your Online Business In A Day! by arpion: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2008
Good place to make nice money: Get paid upto $75 for your opinions.

It is not a Get Rich Quick program, Not a MLM,

Real work, Real Income,

Visit http://www.paid4opinion.com
Re: Start Your Online Business In A Day! by Lovethis(f): 1:42am On Apr 11, 2008
Quickly check these sites out.
www.umustseethis.com
www.freedom.ws/lovethis

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Original Hp Pavilion Dv6 And Hp G60 Shipped From America For Sale / Airtel Expand Big Family Package / Clean Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop @ 45k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.