Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,541 members, 7,908,466 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:03 AM

Benin City Mechanic And Rewires - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Benin City Mechanic And Rewires (1603 Views)

Have Mercy On Mechanics,"rewires", "Panelbeaters"& Other Spanner-wielding Beings / Becoming A Seasoned Auto Mechanic And Automotive Engineer In Nigeria / How Far Can ' Auto-rewires' Really Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by speed001: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Pls I need names of reliable mechanic and rewires in benin city. Pls u can drop deir fone numbers so dat I would give dem a call. Thanks.
Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by speed001: 5:12am On Nov 26, 2012
Any body dere pls
Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by speed001: 9:03am On Nov 26, 2012
embarassed
Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by chelseabmw(m): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2012
why dont you go to ereweke spare parts market?They have good mechanics there
Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by speed001: 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Thanks.
Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by speed001: 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
chelseabmw: why dont you go to ereweke spare parts market?They have good mechanics there

Ok thanks. But do u have any mechanic or rewire no. Thanks
Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
speed001: Pls I need names of reliable mechanic and rewires in benin city. Pls u can drop deir fone numbers so dat I would give dem a call. Thanks.

its better you say your problem and we guide you on whats going on that you being told rubbish and your car being stripped for no reason

1 Like

Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by speed001: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
ZIM DRILL:

its better you say your problem and we guide you on whats going on that you being told rubbish and your car being stripped for no reason

Hi.u guys have done well in dis section. Pls I have a problem wif ma camry 2003.my check engine light is on and I scanned and got the ffollowing codes.P1135m meaning air fuel sensor heater circuit response malfunction. And also code P1346 VVT sensor/camshaft positionn sensor circuit range/performance problem(bank 1). The car still runs fine. Ut lemme explain the problem now. When I start d car early in d mornin it makes a sound and the RPM reading will be @ around 1500rpm but when it begins to warm it begins to drop and den when I engage d gear, it drops to around 650 to 850 and remains dere till I drive tire. But when I start it in the morning it blows lots off white smoke and when I switch on the ac d engines prm decreses and den engine begins to shake and den d car drags seriously but when I switch off d ac everufin will be normal again. Anoda problem d car now consumes lots of oil. I now top d engine oil evry now and den. Anoda problem is dat it now soaks plugs too often twice in 4 months.one mechanic said its d valve cover gasket anoda said its d valve seal one said its d ring andoa said ii shouldd buy a new engin. I'm so confused but d car still runs fine and temp is never above d half mark . Plks help a broda out. And more so how do I increse the rpm to 1000 instead of 650 to 750. More so
Its an xle version and I now get just 240 miles on a full tank of gas and also my average MPG is 16.8MPG is dat okay for d car. I plan I buying d tools to change plugs and change dem myself whenever it fails again. I also plan on cleaning everyfin inside d cylinder I mean debris or oil.pls help me out. @ zimdrirll dats d pproblem
Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by speed001: 6:42am On May 13, 2015
New. Still on
Re: Benin City Mechanic And Rewires by mayor2013: 6:53am On May 13, 2015
Go get another engine

(1) (Reply)

Does Vehicle Wires Expire? Case Of Endless Repairs Of A Ford Scorpio / I Need To Find Out About 2005 Toyota Corolla Fuel Consumption / Ford Focus Speed Clock Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.