Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Roof Leakages Solution - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roof Leakages Solution (403 Views)

How to stop roof leakages using Waterproofing Technique (Photos) / Do You Need A Permanent Solution To All Roof Leakages Problems? / Solution To All Roof Leakages At Last! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Roof Leakages Solution by ayeakamara(m): 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
I just rented a mini flat apartment, the house is a brand new. i came back home from work on Tuesday and as i stepped in my room i noticed everywhere was wet. my bed turned to a jacuzzi. everywhere was flooded and it was as if there was no roof at all. i immediately inform my landlord and he called the carpenter guy to come and redo it first thing on Wednesday morning. the carpenter came and he removed all the asbestos and he carefully re-fix them back. he poured a bath of water on the roof to test if it will leak, but there was no leakages so my mind was at rest. on Thursday evening there was another rain and my room were so flooded, just like the first one. this is the 3rd carpenter that is working on the roof and they said he is good at roof work. am so worried now cos i paid 230k for this apartment. my worry is; can this roof leakages problem be solved? has anyone encounter such problem before? how did you solve it? please i need reply ASAP because I'm contemplating on getting back my money. this problem as been there since October. i just moved in last week Sunday because they just worked on the roof so we thought there won't be any leakages. abeg help me o! December don come and i need a roof on my head.

(1) (Reply)

6 Bedroom Bungalow Om A Plot Of Land @ Modupe Johnson Str.off Adeniran Ogunsanya / Choice Property For Sale / Mini 2 Bed Room For Let @ Gbagada 450k 1 Yr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.