Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:22 AM

Quick Question - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Quick Question (642 Views)

Schengen Visa From Nigeria (quick Question) / Quick Question About Uk Visa Appeal / Have You Or Anyone U Know Been To Canada To Renew Your Us Visa? Quick Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Question by joechima: 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nairalanders pls where is the best place to confirm the geniuenity of a visa?is it the Nigerian immigration at the airport or the Airline?
Re: Quick Question by Vicjustice: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
joechima: Nairalanders pls where is the best place to confirm the geniuenity of a visa?is it the Nigerian immigration at the airport or the Airline?
The best method to use in confirming the genuineness of a visa is to recall the PROCESS THAT YOU USED in obtaining the said visa.
I can help you to confirm that if only you tell me how you applied for the visa in the first place

1 Like

Re: Quick Question by joechima: 2:49am On Nov 27, 2012
@vic justice I ve a lot of respect and commendation to u and all Nairalanders in general so actually I don't ve any visa yet and really don't ve fianancial means to fund any visa application except through the assitance of a brother in Germany who is insisting that he prefers the agent that did his visa for him years ago to do same for me that he is not paying until it's confirmed that warranted my question and I may not ve any choice since I ve not started working and still searching for one.
Re: Quick Question by Vicjustice: 1:10am On Nov 30, 2012
joechima: @vic justice I ve a lot of respect and commendation to u and all Nairalanders in general so actually I don't ve any visa yet and really don't ve fianancial means to fund any visa application except through the assitance of a brother in Germany who is insisting that he prefers the agent that did his visa for him years ago to do same for me that he is not paying until it's confirmed that warranted my question and I may not ve any choice since I ve not started working and still searching for one.
Do not let any "agent" handle visa application for you nor should you accept document of any size, shape or form from them, these syndicates will only provide forged documents that would get you into trouble. I warn you
Re: Quick Question by omega25red(m): 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vicjustice:
Do not let any "agent" handle visa application for you nor should you accept document of any size, shape or form from them, these syndicates will only provide forged documents that would get you into trouble. I warn you
Though your statement is absolutely true but his brother is the one willing to burn his money.

Poster if you get the visa from the agent, the easiest thing to do is to contact the embassy to check your visa number.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Europe Economy Generally For Now / Application Procedure For The New E-passport (international Passport) / US Embassy Outlines Condition For Baby Delivery In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.