Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,020 members, 7,896,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter (3678 Views)

Actress Turned Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi And Her Big Bible Take A Photo / Omawumi Post Picture Of Self After Delivery / Basketmouth Under Fire For Molest Joke On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by lanez(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ok imma cut the crap and go straight to the point. Today at about 6pm Nigerian time. Rihana famously known among her passionate fans as Rhi Rhi uploaded a photo on instagram and also tweeted it to over 20million twitter followers. Curious as ever everyone opened the link expecting to see some naked shot that she’s been despicably known for. But she disappointed a whole lot of Hot guys looking forward to seeing a replica of her GQ magazine pose. But disappointingly, it was a religious message with an obvious caption saying “Submit yourself to God"

ok that coming from the lips of Bishop Oyedepo, I would have taken it as great inspiration to be a better person, but coming from Rihana? I just could not fathom or bring myself to believe that Rihana who has a renowned reputation of being a profound member of the Illuminati fraternity actually did post that image. Curious as ever, I looked carefully and paid immense attention to everything and unsurprisingly here is what I found. Now you have to open your mind and forget that you a die-hard fan to actually pay attention and believe this.

Just before the image, Rihana writes #dn and when she twitted it she also used the same harsh tag #dn. And I wondered just like I believe every thinking mind would, what the heck is #dn? And why did she use it in this context. After careful thinking here is what I found.
#dn actually means “Do Not”

Now let’s go back to the image. The first statement says “submit yourself to God”. Apparently Rihana is sending a message saying “do not” submit yourself to God. And then there’s an underlined phrase saying “Do whatever he tells you”. From this ideologue that means “do not do whatever he tells you”

Ok I know they say I over analyze and that explains the slogan of this blog “deeper than words” but believe me this is strange, but a truthful explanation to this awkward image shared by Rihana. I’m in no position to tell you to or not to support any celebrity, but I can only advice that you be on the lookout. The slogan of the entertainment industry today should really be “deeper than words”

http://rapgeek..com/2012/11/rihana-posts-controversial-picture-on.html?m=1

Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by dopeJemi: 9:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
Dat Link Leads 2 nowhere undecided

Post a better link
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by Nobody: 3:47am On Nov 26, 2012
how much were you paid after all the analysis?
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by bisi16(m): 7:49am On Nov 26, 2012
Mugun!
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2012
was that the message she left her followes? cnt c any #dn...... dats btw sha nt ma biz
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 26, 2012
Arrant nonsesica angry

Bible quote don mean anodatin to you abi ODE
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by LongOne1(m): 11:56am On Nov 26, 2012
Damn, still on this stuff?

It is her life, whatever she decides to do, good luck to her.
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by lanez(m): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
Just share ur opinion, this is mine, don't curse!!!
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by LongOne1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Okay, Boss.
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by butterflyy(f): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Post a link that leads to somewhere
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by lanez(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
butterflyy: Post a link that leads to somewhere
it does, try out and enjoy other stories!
Re: Rihanna Post Picture Of Bible Passage On Twitter by Ezekiel003(m): 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2013
Plz is day Y why we are here? Lamoooo

(1) (Reply)

I’ll Always Be A Curvy African Woman – Nollywood Actress Ini Edo / New Yoruba Movie "Unforgivable" Directed By Desmond Elliot / Warri's Own Version Of Rick Ross (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.