Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:26 AM

A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady (985 Views)

I Need A Matured Man Who Needs A Baby...strictly For The Matured Ones Please / This Is Serious: For Matured Mind Only / Pls I Need Advice Seriously.4 Matured Mind Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by valenci007: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2012
Taking time to find a responsible,and matured lady is hard this days may be because the trend has changed in what are the priorities of our present day ladies.
My name is Musa and I am interested in meeting a lady of Good and sincere virtues,because I know they still exist. The facebook,badoo,and other social networks haven't really hold the caliber of lady am talking about.
I will like any lady who is looking forward to meet a me,for something serious,to contact me through my mail valenci007@yahoo.com
.[color=#550000][/color]
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Mynd44: 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2012
I wish you luck
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by dapsy4u2(m): 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
With patience and goodluck on your side, you'll definitely find one.
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by malaria(f): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: I wish you luck
Why wishing him luck, when he wz looking out 4 you. Na wa o.
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Mynd44: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2012
malaria:
Huh? I don't get you
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by malaria(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Huh? I don't get you
But you are mind nah. Am just kidding bro.
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
malaria:
But you are mind nah. Am just kidding bro.
Oh now I get you
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by amyg(f): 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
*singing*"love is like a butterfly....."
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
i think cdamsel is the perfect catch...
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by KINGwax(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: I wish you luck
hehehehehe..lóbátán
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by KINGwax(m): 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
malaria:
did d guy say he is lookin for a gay partner?
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Mynd44: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
KINGwax: hehehehehe..lóbátán
That's all na
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by malaria(f): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
KINGwax: did d guy say he is lookin for a gay partner?
He said he is looking 4 mind. And mind is right here with us.
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
malaria:
He said he is looking 4 mind. And mind is right here with us.
I am not matured.
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by amyg(f): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am not matured.
D thread is 4 amateur
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
amyg:
D thread is 4 amateur
Mah. It's for matured minds
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by amyg(f): 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
Matured MYND u mean?
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
amyg: Matured MYND u mean?
Wrong
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by dmcdad: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
I wish u all the best bruv as u search 4 ur heart-like, ur true-to-type and ur toot-say-woot-say...
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
valenci007: Taking time to find a responsible,and matured lady is hard this days may be because the trend has changed in what are the priorities of our present day ladies.
My name is Akin and I am interested in meeting a lady of Good and sincere virtures,because I know they still exist. The facebook,badoo,and other social networks haven't really hold the caliber of lady am talking about.
I will like any lady who is looking forward to meet a me, a lady of age bracket 23-26,A muslim,Resident in south west nigeria to contact me through my mail valenci007@yahoo.com or 07082833011
.[color=#550000][/color]

i laugh in tiv
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by chyseth(m): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2012
as in guy, u couldnt find the matured mind from your colleagues at work, mosque social gatherings around your area etc, at least those ones you can see and make choices from. you re waiting for the spirit you hope to meet on NL to be able to make up your mind for marriage. obviously you dont know what you want. that explains why you have such an open mind to marriage. SORRY
Re: A Matured Mind Looking For A Matured Lady by valenci007: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2012
chyseth: as in guy, u couldnt find the matured mind from your colleagues at work, mosque social gatherings around your area etc, at least those ones you can see and make choices from. you re waiting for the spirit you hope to meet on NL to be able to make up your mind for marriage. obviously you dont know what you want. that explains why you have such an open mind to marriage. SORRY

You don't seem to get it I've continuously met ladies from some of the places you have mentioned, though am not a very social person,and still till won marry any ladies from pubs, so if u don't have any positive thing to say, don't desert those who will be interested.

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused!!!! / Your Urgent Advice Is Need Seriously / Divorce From UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.