Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,179 members, 7,916,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? (917 Views)

Before You Judge That Man By His Religion Or Tribe...read This. / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Christianity: A Religion Or A 'Way Of Life'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? by true2(m): 11:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
NO...A religion is a group of people following the rules of the group. There are many different groups, with many different rules, and Beliefs. All these different Christian religions claim to have the truth. Which means the others do not. There is not one Christian religion that teaches what the Bible says.

All Religions are false. A true servant of Gods follows Gods rules, and teaches the Bible with truth. True Christians belong to no religious group.

False Christians religions teach, Good people go to heaven, and bad to a hell of fire. This is a false teaching.

False Christians religions celebrate the birth of Jesus. This is a false teaching.

False Christian religions teach to support your Government in acts against Gods Law, such as going to war.

I could fill ten pages of what false Christian religions do against Bible teaching.

All religions belong to Satan…God warns, “Get out of them my people.”
Re: Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 26, 2012
You are not a heathen afterall grin I agree!!! All I need is the Bible grin
Re: Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? by true2(m): 2:52am On Nov 26, 2012
seriallink: You are not a heathen afterall grin I agree!!! All I need is the Bible grin

Yes. There have been a few changes made to the bible. You can get a copy of the scrolls in english to find these changes.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? by neophyte007(m): 6:32am On Nov 26, 2012
@true?,you are very correct sir!!!
Re: Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? by true2(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2012
neophyte007: @true?,you are very correct sir!!!

Those who believe in God, find the get very close to him when they leave Satans false religions.
Re: Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? by true2(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2012
neophyte007: @true?,you are very correct sir!!!

I have been blocked from my own thread
Re: Is Christianity A Religion, Or A Tool Of Satan? by advocate666: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2012
true?:

I have been blocked from my own thread

You dey mind nl mods? I was banned in politics section for derailing my own thread. Go figure!

(1) (Reply)

Freedom From Marine Powers / Is Success Based On Holliness? / Questions About Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.