Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,751 members, 7,952,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

First Bank Laptop Promo - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / First Bank Laptop Promo (1199 Views)

Haier Thermocool A100 Laptop Promo, Has Anyone Subscribe To This Promo? / Diamond Bank And Zain Hp Laptop Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Laptop Promo by Primenet(m): 2:51am On Nov 26, 2012
Please, has anyone subscribe to the First Bank Haier Thermocool
products with ease were payment is spread over 12 Months?

I want to subscribe to The First Bank promo, this is it:

A100 Laptop with one year internet,
Printer, Bag and Anti-virus that cost N129,000.00

The payment is spread for 12 months. No hidden charges but you pay
3% of the total amount as interest added to the capital. Now my questions are:
Is the Laptop good? how about the Printer? how about the
internet connection? is it fast?

Please, is this a good deal? I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Laptop Promo by Primenet(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
I need your advice pls.
Re: First Bank Laptop Promo by koseepaaro(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
OP, I heard the advert on the radio too. But we don't know what laptop make they are intending to sell or whose network the internet service would come from! You know all those hiden info wouldn't be given when making the advert!
Re: First Bank Laptop Promo by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 04, 2012
Netbook comes with 1year internet access, 2.5g zain modem, a printer and a laptop bag. Sha, even with the addons you'll have to stick a gun to my head before you make me buy a netbook for 130k plus.
Re: First Bank Laptop Promo by koseepaaro(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2012
sting_224: Netbook comes with 1year internet access, 2.5g zain modem, a printer and a laptop bag. Sha, even with the addons you'll have to stick a gun to my head before you make me buy a netbook for 130k plus.
You make me laugh in my mother tongue!
Re: First Bank Laptop Promo by Primenet(m): 1:49am On Dec 05, 2012
Thank you guys.
Re: First Bank Laptop Promo by rayfront: 11:46am On Dec 14, 2012
life's all about risk. And 'making it' is 'taking risk'. this is a financial institution involvement. am i right?

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Selling Your Bad Hp Laptop Parts / Looking For 15k Laptop To Buy / Brand New Dell Latitude E7250 5th Gen Core I5 4gb Ram 128gb Ssd Upto 8hr Ba3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.