Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,502 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:05 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (517722 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by bayoola(m): 7:50am On May 17, 2013
henchyk:

Dunno the total number but sunday peepz will have an undue advantage because DB used the same questions they used on saturday (which i honestly think is unfair to saturday peepz).

I went to futo to collect my certificate today and after sending me virually through the whole school, i finally got it.

About the interview, i'm prepping but i never still get suit wey i go wear. My instincts are telling me the abj interview will be tougher than that of Owerri but It is well. We shall all make it.

Says who! The question is totally different.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 7:53am On May 17, 2013
henchyk:

Dunno the total number but sunday peepz will have an undue advantage because DB used the same questions they used on saturday (which i honestly think is unfair to saturday peepz).

I went to futo to collect my certificate today and after sending me virually through the whole school, i finally got it.

About the interview, i'm prepping but i never still get suit wey i go wear. My instincts are telling me the abj interview will be tougher than that of Owerri but It is well. We shall all make it.

Come on bro! Stop being insipid and illogical esp for no cogent reason

Same questions weren't used on sat n sunday..ask those who wrote on sat and we who wrote on sunday...at least all dey typed here as wot came out in theirs didn't come out in ours, stop acting the victim...TF is

"(which i honestly think is unfair to saturday peepz)"?

Stop tellin us you don't have suit you'd wear to d interview. Here's not a charity thread, as I dnt think you posting it here wud get you one suit. I don't have a suit either, and am sure some others here too, but we didn't post it here like uv done for like the 3rd time now

FYI, d cheapest suit arnd is 11k...I've placed an order, you shd too.

#NoOffenceIntended

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by didicold(f): 7:56am On May 17, 2013
henchyk:

ur statements r belittling to dose wu passed sunday test, dats under d assumption dat d saturday questions were leaked nd dat d ppl wo passed did see d wquestions bfore hand, ,did itever occur to u dat d difference was exactly what it was, a coincidence?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2013
Gombs:

Come on bro! Stop being insipid and illogical esp for no cogent reason

Same questions weren't used on sat n sunday..ask those who wrote on sat and we who wrote on sunday...at least all dey typed here as wot came out in theirs didn't come out in ours, stop acting the victim...TF is

"(which i honestly think is unfair to saturday peepz)"?

Stop tellin us you don't have suit you'd wear to d interview. Here's not a charity thread, as I dnt think you posting it here wud get you one suit. I don't have a suit either, and am sure some others here too, but we didn't post it here like uv done for like the 3rd time now

FYI, d cheapest suit arnd is 11k...I've placed an order, you shd too.

#NoOffenceIntended

Nigga what the hell is wrong with you. Are you sick? Was i even talking to you? Do i know you from adam. Do you feel you can get cheap attention by attacking a post i wrote and subsequently my personality? Or is it an attempt from you to seem slightly learned to nairaland peepz seeing as an opportunity supposedly randomly presented itself?

I was replying a nigga who asked me a question and was not talking to you, m.u.p
p.e.t... Plus i really dont see why you should pick a fight over something as trivial as me jokingly complaining to a fellow nairalander that i have no suit to wear for an interview. You are just an attention seeker, sorry. Its people like you that collectively make Nigeria what it is today... Steady thinking everything is a competition and always trying to undermine others. Please do not even quote me on here again if you have nothing reasonable to say to me. I admit my post about the questions the sunday peeps used was wrong but thats about it.

Stop being immature. No one is competing with you and if my attention incidentally was all you were looking for from the start, congratulations.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 8:23am On May 17, 2013
henchyk:

Nigga what the hell is wrong with you. Are you sick? Was i even talking to you? Do i know you from adam. Do you feel you can get cheap attention by attacking a post i wrote and subsequently my personality? Or is it an attempt from you to seem slightly learned to nairaland peepz seeing as an opportunity supposedly randomly presented itself?

I was replying a nigga who asked me a question and was not talking to you, m.u.p
p.e.t... Plus i really dont see why you should pick a fight over something as trivial as me jokingly complaining to a fellow nairalander that i have no suit to wear for an interview. You are just an attention seeker, sorry. Its people like you that collectively make Nigeria what it is today... Steady thinking everything is a competition and always trying to undermine others. Please do not even quote me on here again if you have nothing reasonable to say to me. I admit my post about the questions the sunday peeps used was wrong but thats about it.

Stop being immature. No one is competing with you and if my attention incidentally was all you were looking for from the start, congratulations.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 8:30am On May 17, 2013
henchyk:

p.e.t... Plus i really dont see why you should pick a fight over something as trivial as me jokingly complaining to a fellow nairalander that i have no suit to wear for an interview. You are just an attention seeker, sorry. Its people like you that collectively make Nigeria what it is today... Steady thinking everything is a competition and always trying to undermine others. Please do not even quote me on here again if you have nothing reasonable to say to me. I admit my post about the questions the saturday peeps used was wrong but thats about it.

SMH..if you are expecting a written war here, you'd wait for a long time. Anyways, I've sized up your mental capability/capacity, and I think you need dr phil or oprah

Talkin abt attention seeking, look between you and I who's made irrelevant and belligerent posts.

They say "common sense is like a deodorant, those who need it don't use it." undecided
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2013
Gombs:

SMH..if you are expecting a written war here, you'd wait for a long time. Anyways, I've sized up your mental capability/capacity, and I think you need dr phil or oprah

Talkin abt attention seeking, look between you and I who's made irrelevant and belligerent posts.

They say "common sense is like a deodorant, those who need it don't use it." undecided

Its obvious you have the intelligence quotient of a kangaroo. I'm done with you.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Onyeoma3: 8:42am On May 17, 2013
Gombs vs Henchyk

Last fight with no ref...very much anticipated grin grin grin

Make we see who get mouth pass...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 8:45am On May 17, 2013
henchyk:

Its obvious you have the intelligence quotient of a kangaroo. I'm done with you.

At least I've got an IQ, and not dimwitted as it is with you. Mk sure you tnk mtn for your free MBs, and a lil advice for you too... use your time wisely-Go hustle 11k for your suit

See you at d interview
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 8:46am On May 17, 2013
henchyk:

Bro, they changed the questions, even the pie charts were different. Please stop giving the impression that Sunday peeps have an undue advantage.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rho1224: 8:51am On May 17, 2013
Still waiting for medical invite from db owerri... interview was on the 9th. Anyone in my shoes?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 9:04am On May 17, 2013
Gombs:

At least I've got an IQ, and not dimwitted as it is with you. Mk sure you tnk mtn for your free MBs, and a lil advice for you too... use your time wisely-Go hustle 11k for your suit

See you at d interview

LOL don't worry. I've arranged for suit. Lol but don't sit on your armchair and try to guess the source of my internet access or my financial capabilities because you really have no idea and it would be a very short-sighted and immature thing to do. Besides if you had all the money in the world you won't be looking for a DB job.

Truth is i dont like exchanging words with fellow niggas, its belittling. But still i can't sit back and watch niggaz ride my back.

Its cool eitherway. See you at the interview.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Tejufemi(f): 9:20am On May 17, 2013
rho1224: Still waiting for medical invite from db owerri... interview was on the 9th. Anyone in my shoes?
Yels ooo...me 2 undecided
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 9:32am On May 17, 2013
henchyk:

LOL don't worry. I've arranged for suit. Lol but don't sit on your armchair and try to guess the source of my internet access or my financial capabilities because you really have no idea and it would be a very short-sighted and immature thing to do. Besides if you had all the money in the world you won't be looking for a DB job.

Truth is i dont like exchanging words with fellow niggas, its belittling. But still i can't sit back and watch niggaz ride my back.

Its cool eitherway. See you at the interview.

Hahhahahahaha...sorry for gross contempt towards your source of internet access n financial status...much apologies

Funny enough, we could be buddies one day at d bank, remembering this friction on this great thread...and laughing It off over and over again..

Cheers mate! See you at d top

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2013
Gombs:

Hahhahahahaha...sorry for gross contempt towards your source of internet access n financial status...much apologies

Funny enough, we could be buddies one day at d bank, remembering this friction on this great thread...and laughing It off over and over again..

Cheers mate! See you at d top

LOL its a possibility. My apologies too. See ya.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2013
You guys should stop this nonsense. You can imagine my anxiety seeing followed topics (21)m was thinking it was what we are expecting only to get here and see two old ppl baracking themselves. Stop these o or else, I will smack on the butt . Lag guys, holla.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bayoola(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2013
See old men oooo!. Abuja peeps! What's good?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 10:26am On May 17, 2013
Ayokunle11: You guys should stop this nonsense. You can imagine my anxiety seeing followed topics (21)m was thinking it was what we are expecting only to get here and see two old ppl baracking themselves. Stop these o or else, I will smack on the butt . Lag guys, holla.

I'd pretend I didn't see this shii
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Onyeoma3: 10:47am On May 17, 2013
Onye oma: Gombs vs Henchyk

Last fight with no ref...very much anticipated grin grin grin

Make we see who get mouth pass...

I trust...guys will always be guys...I love the way both of you ended this...let peace reign in this forum...I guess its all over...time to forge ahead.

Shalom!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 11:01am On May 17, 2013
rho1224: Still waiting for medical invite from db owerri... interview was on the 9th. Anyone in my shoes?

I did on 13th oooo. Waiting for the same medical invite
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 11:53am On May 17, 2013

I dey hia....lets be patient bro
Re: Diamond Bank Test by toviaa(f): 3:22pm On May 17, 2013
Lord i bless u o...jst got my sucess txt now
Re: Diamond Bank Test by obaxlove(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by dominiceze: 4:13pm On May 17, 2013
obaxlove: http://www./hotjobs/14433/diamond-bank-protesting-worker-disrupts-operations.html

Pls check dis out!
bro those workers na contract staff like cleaners,secretaries,front desk officers,drivers etc. they are not graduates employed by DB, so chill ur nerves ok
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kaysce(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2013
yahooz:
We dey hia dey watch film oh!
[i][/i]

Kai, dis wait dey cause headache ooo. March 1st interviewees, any1 received 2nd lvl invite yet? Is there anoda trend, cos u guys ave bin quiet
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 5:33pm On May 17, 2013
Gombs:

Bro, i fink the dude only joked abt d suit tin so u shouldnt belittle anyone here coz of a mere joke. U took it too far, u should humbly apologise den be a man & move on. Tnx!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 5:44pm On May 17, 2013
austinemar:

Bro, i fink the dude only joked abt d suit tin so u shouldnt belittle anyone here coz of a mere joke. U took it too far, u should humbly apologise den be a man & move on. Tnx!

You blind?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by IyaOmo1: 6:09pm On May 17, 2013
Did 1st nd 2nd Interview on 10th.... Let's hope dey invite us dis week.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by mrrandolph: 9:34pm On May 17, 2013
yaaay! Baba God has done it. I passed both interviews. Up next, medicals.. Ehen we those dec. Lagos ancestors wey bin dey form seniors.. No be who first reach court dey win case...* NO DISSING*
Re: Diamond Bank Test by polipompom: 9:40pm On May 17, 2013
mrrandolph: Ehen we those dec. Lagos ancestors wey bin dey form seniors.. No be who first reach court dey win case...* NO DISSING*

Is d@ a necessary comment 2 make? Let us nt b ungrateful 2 God wif our careless remarks. D Good GOD d@ did urs wil definitely do ours.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 9:48pm On May 17, 2013
Omen, na wa o. C hw fish-like adults dey reason. Hw did lag peeps assume senior over u? Were u compelled to bow to any? Or did any ask u to say 'gud morning'. Graduates in character n learning.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wuragold2: 9:53pm On May 17, 2013
Why d NO DISSING when dt is clearly ur intention.... Well DB is nt all most pple have moved on to beta things and for those still waiting FYI there is no late comer in d labour market

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.