Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,055 members, 7,916,067 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:48 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (517446 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 6:49pm On May 29, 2013
1Dray:

Dont be an ill hypocrite Mr. Man

i wont comment on this, continue looking for links, after d owerri test we decided on dis thread not to write questions here again, but if u wont listen go ahead, u will later discover am telling u the truth.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 7:17pm On May 29, 2013
Wia is Abuja interview invite
Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 7:18pm On May 29, 2013
Abuja interview, wia ar u pple
Re: Diamond Bank Test by onuohagenevive: 7:22pm On May 29, 2013
Abuja interview invite, wia ar u pploo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jameswhitmore: 7:30pm On May 29, 2013
onuohagenevive: Abuja interview invite, wia ar u pploo
they dey inside Aso Rock.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 7:31pm On May 29, 2013
yahooz:
D questions asked were based on my CV, hw old am I gonna b on my nxt bday?, how did I survive in Adamawa in d heat of d crisis(dt ws where I served)- we spent a lot of time on ds question, d lady den said dt means I like taking risks, replied yes! Ws also asked y I wntd 2 leave my current place of wrk. I fnk tws less dn 7mins bt I ws in der 4 abt 15mins cuz d lady ws on d fone almost all thru. Bt it ws aii. Trusting God 4 d best also.

@mhoo and Yahooz : Wish you guys well. Besides Ayokunle11, Do you know any other lag hopeful that did his first interview on the 7th march that is yet to get his second interview invite too? Seriously, I am worried. I want to be sure is not just two of us alone.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by yahooz: 8:01pm On May 29, 2013
UMS UMAR:

@mhoo and Yahooz : Wish you guys well. Besides Ayokunle11, Do you know any other lag hopeful that did his first interview on the 7th march that is yet to get his second interview invite too? Seriously, I am worried. I want to be sure is not just two of us alone.
Amen. I dnt kno of any, bt trust me, it cnt jux b only u both! M sure der r oda interview hopefuls who dnt kno anyfn bout ds thread on Nairaland, like I also neva knew dt der was a BBM group 4 ds same stuff... Jst be @ rest, dey'll most def call u guyz. Did u try calling d HR 2 find out?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by UMSUMAR: 8:22pm On May 29, 2013
yahooz:
Amen. I dnt kno of any, bt trust me, it cnt jux b only u both! M sure der r oda interview hopefuls who dnt kno anyfn bout ds thread on Nairaland, like I also neva knew dt der was a BBM group 4 ds same stuff... Jst be @ rest, dey'll most def call u guyz. Did u try calling d HR 2 find out?
@ Yahooz..Am yet to call the HR.I will do that 2mao. Thanks
@ Ayokunle11...Any good news from the HR?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by 1Dray(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2013
Bensonn:

i wont comment on this, continue looking for links, after d owerri test we decided on dis thread not to write questions here again, but if u wont listen go ahead, u will later discover am telling u the truth.

Yea, you decided not to post questions here again because you have fed on other people's posts and had scaled through and saw no need to get other people scale through too. Aint you been selfish? I have been watching you here and every other persons here from day one... It is not as I am asking you to help me with the questions (As i ALways have my way of getting everything I want my own way), but some other fellows that are now in the state you were some few days/weeks ago asked you for help and now you have suddenly become so holy and all knowing that you now do nothing but sermonise..., #SMH
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 29, 2013
1Dray:

Yea, you decided not to post questions here again because you have fed on other people's posts and had scaled through and saw no need to get other people scale through too. Aint you been selfish? I have been watching you here and every other persons here from day one... It is not as I am asking you to help me with the questions (As i ALways have my way of getting everything I want my own way), but some other fellows that are now in the state you were some few days/weeks ago asked you for help and now so holy and all knowing that you now do nothing but sermonise..., #SMH
U re on point bro,,,i juxt tire fr sum pple,,durin der time, d never remembrd dat Db staffs were watchin dx thread nw all of a sudden de found religion,,anyway mk i go bk sip my harp tk style de observe my GMAT

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 29, 2013
º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​ , where's this GMAT self, devil is a Bastard.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mrrandolph: 10:39pm On May 29, 2013
1Dray:

Dont be an ill hypocrite Mr. Man
hahahahaha: busted! Benson, take a chill pill. The Tension is normal

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 11:42pm On May 29, 2013
UMS UMAR:

All I can say is call HR. With the way u were going on on Friday nyt, I woulda thot u would have called by now.
Thanks for the wish though n all d best to u too!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 12:35am On May 30, 2013
Owerri peeps wey still dey wait medical invite, I greet oooo. Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Jamara40: 1:50am On May 30, 2013
Pls dos dat ve done d test before,,?pls hw is their test format?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Jamara40: 1:59am On May 30, 2013
Pls wat n wat ll i do or wat book ll i read to pass deir test..cos i ve nt gone for any ank test before..pls i nid answers
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 4:26am On May 30, 2013
1Dray:

Yea, you decided not to post questions here again because you have fed on other people's posts and had scaled through and saw no need to get other people scale through too. Aint you been selfish? I have been watching you here and every other persons here from day one... It is not as I am asking you to help me with the questions (As i ALways have my way of getting everything I want my own way), but some other fellows that are now in the state you were some few days/weeks ago asked you for help and now you have suddenly become so holy and all knowing that you now do nothing but sermonise..., #SMH

Does the bolded look like a sensible post? You writing like their's a DB past Q n A book somewhere! I cnt evn remember my test questions of 12th may, not to talk of start posting it here...Go study your Gmat, pray to woteva gods you have (I prayed to God in Jesus' name sha) and I dusted. If you waiting on someone, you'd bang dat test
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 4:31am On May 30, 2013
UMS UMAR:

... Besides Ayokunle11, Do you know any other lag hopeful that did his first interview on the 7th march that is yet to get his second interview invite too? Seriously, I am worried. I want to be sure is not just two of us alone.

Sir, have you ever tot of the fact that you didn't make it? (Take no offence at all plz) or call HR n complain. You won't get any substantial answer here!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 4:41am On May 30, 2013
Jamara40: Pls wat n wat ll i do or wat book ll i read to pass deir test..cos i ve nt gone for any ank test before..pls i nid answers

What you'll do:
Read...read again...read some more...read some more again

What book you shd read:
Go and read Gmat...and a bible

NB: if you aint gud in maths, you cud as well sit at home. You hv 50 questions, to ansa in 1hr. N you av to score above 25 mrks

Best wishes
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jameswhitmore: 6:30am On May 30, 2013
Its 25questions on quantitative, 25questions on verbal. 10 critical reasoning. and its paper based!! Tym is 1hr. Oya make una go read ooo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 7:18am On May 30, 2013
Ok, now am tempted to say sth. I don't lyk d fyts/beefin/misunderstandins goin on here. Esp d new pple n d old pple... We all don't have same pace of understandin tins so don't fume wen som Q's r askd repeatedly by d anxious ones...

Now to those dat r about to write dia test, even if u r told d whole Q's frm d past tests, u'll b glad if u see up to 2 in urs. So d tin is, since u knw d format, pls go n read any Gmat u can lay ur hands on to undastand how to solve related Q's. Den I'll personally suggest u go online google Q's, browse n seek info online. God is d only source of success.
Wat u need most in dis test is ur confidence n speed! U also need to apply simple wisdom in tacklin d Q's. D FACT is dat u DON'T need to knw d exact previous Q's, u DON'T need to hav written any test b4. In any exam, som'll pass, som'll fail. So do ur best n leave d rest 4 God.

For those about to do dia interview(s) in abj... Confidence, confidence, confidence. I bliv any1 dat has passd thru uni shld b able to have at least a laymans knowledge of almost everythin. So.. Jst knw b prepared to ans ay Q frm ur cv. If u r certified in anythin, go n refresh ur memory on those courses/training ie if its on ur cv. Den meditate on ur course of study (Q's can com frm d most basic tins in it) how ur course relates to bankin (if non related: point out dat dia r transferable skils 1 acquires frm d uni which is applicable to any field viz communication skill, analytical skill, ability to analyze problems/situations n profer solutions etc)) Also knw wat banking is + d services a bank offers. Jst in case, u shld go to d banks site n read up as much as u can...
Try to listen wen dey r commentin on ur replyz, Don't argue, Smile, smile n laugh if necessary... God'll surely see u all thru.

Sorry I ended up writing an epistle.... Guys pls learn how not to respond to everythin som1 says here.... Am a med iv hopeful btw.

5 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by henchyk(m): 8:17am On May 30, 2013
swizy: Ok, now am tempted to say sth. I don't lyk d fyts/beefin/misunderstandins goin on here. Esp d new pple n d old pple... We all don't have same pace of understandin tins so don't fume wen som Q's r askd repeatedly by d anxious ones...

Now to those dat r about to write dia test, even if u r told d whole Q's frm d past tests, u'll b glad if u see up to 2 in urs. So d tin is, since u knw d format, pls go n read any Gmat u can lay ur hands on to undastand how to solve related Q's. Den I'll personally suggest u go online google Q's, browse n seek info online. God is d only source of success.
Wat u need most in dis test is ur confidence n speed! U also need to apply simple wisdom in tacklin d Q's. D FACT is dat u DON'T need to knw d exact previous Q's, u DON'T need to hav written any test b4. In any exam, som'll pass, som'll fail. So do ur best n leave d rest 4 God.

For those about to do dia interview(s) in abj... Confidence, confidence, confidence. I bliv any1 dat has passd thru uni shld b able to have at least a laymans knowledge of almost everythin. So.. Jst knw b prepared to ans ay Q frm ur cv. If u r certified in anythin, go n refresh ur memory on those courses/training ie if its on ur cv. Den meditate on ur course of study (Q's can com frm d most basic tins in it) how ur course relates to bankin (if non related: point out dat dia r transferable skils 1 acquires frm d uni which is applicable to any field viz communication skill, analytical skill, ability to analyze problems/situations n profer solutions etc)) Also knw wat banking is + d services a bank offers. Jst in case, u shld go to d banks site n read up as much as u can...
Try to listen wen dey r commentin on ur replyz, Don't argue, Smile, smile n laugh if necessary... God'll surely see u all thru.

Sorry I ended up writing an epistle.... Guys pls learn how not to respond to everythin som1 says here.... Am a med iv hopeful btw.

Thanks girl. Ladies like you are rare. You just made life a whole lot easier for me with that post cos my course isn't even remotely related to banking. Thank you once again.

I'm just leaving Owerri now for Abuja for my interview tomorrow. I wish everybody God's grace, both the test writers, interview hopefuls and all the other hopefuls. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by 1Dray(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2013
The fact is that I am not asking any one for any past db question... I just hate it when some people are so hypocritical. Some one begged people that were in the day2 Abuja test that can remember the verbal attitude questions to help him out and some people that once begged others here some few weeks ago now have the effrontery to come here and give sermons as if they are any better. #wp
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jameswhitmore: 8:50am On May 30, 2013
1Dray: The fact is that I am not asking any one for any past db question... I just hate it when some people are so hypocritical. Some one begged people that were in the day2 Abuja test that can remember the verbal attitude questions to help him out and some people that once begged others here some few weeks ago now have the effrontery to come here and give sermons as if they are any better. #wp
oga go read ur gmat!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by elipseco: 9:24am On May 30, 2013
Giovinco:
Plz can u forward dox questions on ejikeemeh@yahoo.com
please send to me at chidozieihejirika@yahoo.com tanx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 9:51am On May 30, 2013
Okay here it is. Hope it helps someone. I called lag today and was told to relax that they call in batches. He said the reason i'm calling is because some of us have been called but gave his assurances that we will be called. So let ur mind be at rest. All the best to those who are having their today
Re: Diamond Bank Test by 1Dray(m): 10:49am On May 30, 2013
jameswhitmore: oga go read ur gmat!

Did I ever ask you or anyone here for help? And did I tell you am writing db test?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by jameswhitmore: 10:59am On May 30, 2013
1Dray:

Did I ever ask you or anyone here for help? And did I tell you am writing db test?
ok no p

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 1:01pm On May 30, 2013
Seun? I must tell u dat ur govt nor dey try. For the past one month, this thread has been bokoharamized and it's still being militantized yet u see dan dey look. E b like say u nor get c of o for dis ur land o.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by joshneku: 1:50pm On May 30, 2013
Pls friends from Peace park Enugu hw do one get to Godfrey Okoye University?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Hadeyur(f): 2:20pm On May 30, 2013
bimbcy: Nagode abokina, Allah bamu saha. wot was d populatn like? ...is lyk u guys l resume TS wit those dat did dia intvw 2nd n 3rd may come june/july
my certificate is not ready, pls wat can I do?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by yahooz: 5:05pm On May 30, 2013
Hadeyur: my certificate is not ready, pls wat can I do?
U'd av 2 get an Attestation letter from ur skul...

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.