Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,154 members, 7,949,961 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 01:58 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (519256 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sincerely, i don tire. wrote test 9th dec, 1st intvw 28th mar, till now, nothing. Was so sure about resuming Ts with either of d next two lag batches in june/july respectively but now, :x
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
IVICA':
People who passed the test usually receive a success text message the same day of the test or the next morning

I wouldn't use the word 'usually' though. Some pple get success msgs n some don't I didn't get a msg after my test... Only confirmed my name on d list someone snapped n put here on NL n now i'm awaiting TS IV.
Bottom line is don't give up msg don really matter but the LIST does. All the best to hopefuls at every level!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2013
..Where all them abuja interview peeps?....

Sha, did my first n second interview..goin for my medical tomorow...Jisos I thank you o
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Does it mean that no Nairalander pass the saturday text at Enugu...pls info d house if u got a text in rgds to d test we wrote on saturday.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
"Jisos"?? Is this a short form? Is Jesus not 5 alphabets also?

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by olasquare22: 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2013
We get closer to the training school with d passess of each day. I rep Lag 2nd Interview hopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by lenshifu(m): 9:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ayokunle11: Lag second interview hopeful dont even talk again. Are we tired? Dont be. Lets keep the Faith till our change come

not exactly tired..but patiently waiting..derz rly nothing to tlk abt..everytin we nid to knw has already been discussed till we get our sms

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by lenshifu(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
lurlar: Sincerely, i don tire. wrote test 9th dec, 1st intvw 28th mar, till now, nothing. Was so sure about resuming Ts with either of d next two lag batches in june/july respectively but now, :x

you are not alone o...dats lag ish for you!!! was warned wen i passed d 1st interview dat it may take up to a year!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by geniuspro: 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Gombs: ..Where all them abuja interview peeps?....

Sha, did my first n second interview..goin for my medical tomorow...Jisos I thank you o

Heads up!

I did my 2nd interview and medicals in Abuja on sat. Did my 1st in Owerri. Had to do the second in Abuja coz I wasn't in Owerri with my birth Certificate.

I return all glory to God.

I sincerely wish everyone and myself success in this journey to an exciting career with DB.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by freddiley(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2013
As regards Enugu test, № text yet, but A̶̲̥̅ friend in Enugu confirmed that I passed, cos he saw my name on d list.
Thnx house for Ʊr wonderful tips

†ђξ best is yet to come!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Femeto: 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bet2020: Does it mean that no Nairalander pass the saturday text at Enugu...pls info d house if u got a text in rgds to d test we wrote on saturday.
Names Of those that passed would be pasted tmrw morning at their branches in Enugu.That's what they said today.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
This is partcularly for Abuja peeps.
I had my 1st and 2nd interview on Friday May 31 and June 1, respectively. I happened to be one of the very few that had their 2nd interview early on Saturday morning. But unlike what transpired the previous day, when 'successful' candidates were given medicals 'go-ahead', myself and about six guys that had their 2nd interview earlier on Saturday were asked to leave, that DB were gonna get back to us. The DB guy story was that they were trying to decongest the building as there were too many candidates around.
However, about the time I was getting to Lokoja (on my way back to Lagos that same day), I called a friend that I left in the building and he claimed to have had his 2nd interview, and was also on his way to have his medicals. He claimed that the guy in charge of the medicals 'thing' later showed up.
I just wanna confirm if there's anyone with same fate as mine in the house. How does one go about this?

NB: That my guy claims that the 'medicals letters' of those of us that left earlier on were also printed, and the names called out to check if we were still around. As a matter of fact, he claims to have heard my name on the list.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2013
lurlar: "Jisos"?? Is this a short form? Is Jesus not 5 alphabets also?

It's Jesus in igbo...trust me!...ask around

Why wud I wanna short form Jesus' name sef?...eh?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by macpeter1(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
please, did any one uploaded the saturday diamond bank test result here. Please I left enugu that same day and didnt get the message whether successful or not. I know I 'm successful in Jesus Name , but I need to confirm it by seeing it. Please direct me to the uploaded list for those who snapped it.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by macpeter1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2013
mhoo:

I wouldn't use the word 'usually' though. Some pple get success msgs n some don't I didn't get a msg after my test... Only confirmed my name on d list someone snapped n put here on NL n now i'm awaiting TS IV.
Bottom line is don't give up msg don really matter but the LIST does. All the best to hopefuls at every level!
please I want to check for my name in the list of saturday test result. Please, I'm not in enugu state and dont have any1 to help me check. Please, tell me where to check online. Ncharam chinedu peter.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2013
freddiley: As regards Enugu test, № text yet, but A̶̲̥̅ friend in Enugu confirmed that I passed, cos he saw my name on d list.
Thnx house for Ʊr wonderful tips

†ђξ best is yet to come!
...pls bro, can i have ur mail address? I really nid ur help!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by teriluv: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2013
For those of us going to H/O for medical letter, is it necessary to wear a suit or is it ok to just wear jeans?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Rify(f): 12:36am On Jun 03, 2013
Na wa ooo. This owerri medical invite oooo
It should come already.
I must join the nxt training sch in lag on 28th of June as i heard IJN grin

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by favourian(m): 12:43am On Jun 03, 2013
THANK U JESUS,scaled thru 1st and 2nd interviews and did my medicals, all within 16hr in Abuja, am back to lagos, and now TS HOPEFUL
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 12:56am On Jun 03, 2013
Pls house, for the Enugu test that was taken during d wkend...which branch of Diamond bank in Enugu is d result of the test pasted?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by geniuspro: 1:39am On Jun 03, 2013
AllGood: This is partcularly for Abuja peeps.
I had my 1st and 2nd interview on Friday May 31 and June 1, respectively. I happened to be one of the very few that had their 2nd interview early on Saturday morning. But unlike what transpired the previous day, when 'successful' candidates were given medicals 'go-ahead', myself and about six guys that had their 2nd interview earlier on Saturday were asked to leave, that DB were gonna get back to us. The DB guy story was that they were trying to decongest the building as there were too many candidates around.
However, about the time I was getting to Lokoja (on my way back to Lagos that same day), I called a friend that I left in the building and he claimed to have had his 2nd interview, and was also on his way to have his medicals. He claimed that the guy in charge of the medicals 'thing' later showed up.
I just wanna confirm if there's anyone with same fate as mine in the house. How does one go about this?

NB: That my guy claims that the 'medicals letters' of those of us that left earlier on were also printed, and the names called out to check if we were still around. As a matter of fact, he claims to have heard my name on the list.

AllGood,
All hope is not lost believe me. That guy asking you to leave also asked some of us,including me to leave as well but I didn't. Was he wearing a short-sleeved shirt?

Anyways,if u r on bb,add me up so I can make a few suggestions on what you should do?
2901EC8D
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 5:02am On Jun 03, 2013
Enugu peeps wil hv deir sucess msgs dis morni or leta 2day, so relax!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bluekapon(m): 5:06am On Jun 03, 2013
Rify: Na wa ooo. This owerri medical invite oooo
It should come already.

Could Owerri hopefuls be sent to Lagos Training School? I would prefer Owerri TS.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 5:32am On Jun 03, 2013
geniuspro:

AllGood,
All hope is not lost believe me. That guy asking you to leave also asked some of us,including me to leave as well but I didn't. Was he wearing a short-sleeved shirt?

Anyways,if u r on bb,add me up so I can make a few suggestions on what you should do?
2901EC8D

Would you know if anyone has gotten any message from DB after the 2nd interview? Because according to one of those DB guys, he said messages would still be sent out to all candidates after the 2nd interview irrespective of whether one was able to get his medicals that same day or not.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 6:17am On Jun 03, 2013
Bluekapon:

Could Owerri hopefuls be sent to Lagos Training School? I would have preferred Owerri TS. Isn't there any in Owerri?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 6:20am On Jun 03, 2013
It should come already.

U guys are very funny! U want DB to send U to Lag TS? Incase U don't know there's a long queue of peeps waiting to in Lag for TS. U had ur test and interview last month and instead of u to patiently wait for d peeps in owerri to be through with TS by August U are suggesting Lagos TS. Lol...... U are really funny. Learn d act of patience cos there's nothing u can do besides being patient and pray August comes soon so u guys can go in. It's well friend... Be Patient!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by okoge(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2013
It should come already.
I say a big AMEN to that.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2013
teri_luv: For those of us going to H/O for medical letter, is it necessary to wear a suit or is it ok to just wear jeans?

Don't think suit is necessary but then Jeans ain't too appropriate either (itz Monday mrnn nau).
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Chidexmania127: 9:06am On Jun 03, 2013
I have been following this trend for a long time and it has been my wish to add my first post this way,thanks to you all for all your advice and tips on how to write the test i came from abuja to write the test in enugu on sat 1pm I did as was advised here, start with d verbal then abstract before quantitative although I was scared cos I failed 1 question in verbal I did only 15 quantitative. I just received a call from my inlaw that I was among the successful candidate. I thank God for making me scale through dis first stage and I thank you all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2013
AllGood:

Would you know if anyone has gotten any message from DB after the 2nd interview? Because according to one of those DB guys, he said messages would still be sent out to all candidates after the 2nd interview irrespective of whether one was able to get his medicals that same day or not.
I also experienced same thing. I have not received any invite since then. Don't you think one should go to their office to check and confirm since they said some names were called after.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rho1224: 9:33am On Jun 03, 2013
Ok...seriously whats keeping DB owerri? Send the medicals invite already. Abi they want us to develop High blood pressure before going for the medicals.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 03, 2013
rho1224: Ok...seriously whats keeping DB owerri? Send the medicals invite already. Abi they want us to develop High blood pressure before going for the medicals.
hahahaha, no be small thing o, the worst is that we don't even have clues as to when the medical invite will roll in

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.