Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,686 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (515689 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by chomzy38(f): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
cindynich: Chei e be like say my fellow enugu hopefuls dey dull ooo..we reach 5 4 here nilol@us

we dey here ooo. #enuguhopefuls#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by contactlahrie(f): 11:11pm On Jul 05, 2013
teri_luv: May the name of God be praised both now and forever! Just received a phone call from HR to resume training school on Monday grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The journey that began on the 7th of December 2012 is finally over! congrats to all who made it thus far and may we all shine bright like diamonds!

May God b praised! Congrats teri_luv, that's God's favour I was talking abt. Welcome to the club,come monday,we shall all meet @ DBTS Lasgidi
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Monnaspark: 11:12pm On Jul 05, 2013
Db called me dis evening i missed d calls and called back, dey said am to call on monday morning to check for open slot, if ders none, den i have to wait for d nxt batch dat will come in september ending/ october begining, daz 3months from now. So lagos peeps u have dis long 2 wait. And i was also made to know dat march, may , june and july hopefuls that have done deir medicals are still der and are being invited in batches. So keep d fight and keep urselves busy.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by RoyalPurple: 12:09am On Jul 06, 2013
Monnaspark: Db called me dis evening i missed d calls and called back, dey said am to call on monday morning to check for open slot, if ders none, den i have to wait for d nxt batch dat will come in september ending/ october begining, daz 3months from now. So lagos peeps u have dis long 2 wait. And i was also made to know dat march, may , june and july hopefuls that have done deir medicals are still der and are being invited in batches or selected forr special reasons dey never mentioned. So keep d fight and keep urselves busy.
Na wa o...what type of info is this? Lagos things na long queue ooo. Hope soon it won't be man-know-man things cos which one is 'selection' there Let's just watch and see. Best wishes!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Monnaspark: 5:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Dont get it wrong, i fink what dey meant by dat is people comming from areas were ders urgent need of staff
RoyalPurple:
Na wa o...what type of info is this? Lagos things na long queue ooo. Hope soon it won't be man-know-man things cos which one is 'selection' there Let's just watch and see. Best wishes!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^u are so gonna get your slot on monday! Fingers crossed man!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 7:00am On Jul 06, 2013
from monnaspark's ascertion,dt means lagos peeps saying they wil occupy BOTH of abj and owerri TS, are just trying to verbalise dia selfishness, thank God dey are not db HR....we are held captive by the words of our mouth, so i reject that and claim Aug 5. IJN!...Amen!
......@monnaspark by God's grace your slot is already there waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Bensonn: from monnaspark's ascertion,dt means lagos peeps saying they wil occupy BOTH of abj and owerri TS, are just trying to verbalise dia selfishness, thank God dey are not db HR....we are held captive by the words of our mouth, so i reject that and claim Aug 5. IJN!...Amen!
i say a big AMEN!!! to that
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2013
Bensonn: from monnaspark's ascertion,dt means lagos peeps saying they wil occupy BOTH of abj and owerri TS, are just trying to verbalise dia selfishness, thank God dey are not db HR....we are held captive by the words of our mouth, so i reject that and claim Aug 5. IJN!...Amen!

Oboy! Shey you wan start crisis again shey?...lol
I do understand their point of view, but nevertheless.... At least now sha, we cud safely and finally deduce from monnaspark's post that AUG 5th is for Owerri n ABJ in their respective states!

Enugu folks, I dnt knw weda na till sept ending or early oct!

#JustThinkingOutLoud
#TeamABJtsHopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2013
Gombs:

I do understand their point of view, but nevertheless.... At least now sha, we cud safely and finally deduce from monnaspark's post that AUG 5th is for Owerri n ABJ in their respective states!

#JustThinkingOutLoud
#TeamABJtsHopeful
@Gombs, u can say that again....eheee,my BP has dropped considerably.hahaha...God z grt ooo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 9:10am On Jul 06, 2013
Gombs, Bensonn and Doncarez, I pray u guys make d nxt Ts cos if u dnt, I will be d 1st person 2 remind u guys of ur posts. Na una dey cos wahala 4 dis thread ooo! Lol.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2013
make_it_rainy: Gombs, Bensonn and Doncarez, I pray u guys make d nxt Ts cos if u dnt, I will be d 1st person 2 remind u guys of ur posts. Na una dey cos wahala 4 dis thread ooo! Lol.

You be Angel of doom ni?! I bind d latter part of your post and scream AMEN to d beginning part...lmao

You be wc TS hopeful sef?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2013
make_it_rainy: Gombs, Bensonn and Doncarez, I pray u guys make d nxt Ts cos if u dnt, I will be d 1st person 2 remind u guys of ur posts. Na una dey cos wahala 4 dis thread ooo! Lol.

look 'make it rainy' nobody is causing trouble,if you want go and review all my posts on dis thread u wil discover dt i respect everybody here esp. dose that started dis journey befor me. But what i hate most is hypocrisy or intimidation, somtim ago Rify was praying wt 'grace' dat we shld recieve or medicals invite, somppl here wantd to bury her alive accusing her of impatience and selfishness, evn wen it was very clear that she was just prayin and what she is praying for will nt affect them. I can evn go on wit other examples,i for once did not see anytin wrong in their view becos they are the pacesetters of dis thread and have to be respected....but my problem is wen somone will post here that Lagos peeps will occupy BOTH owerri and abj TS, even saying frm a 'reliable source' .. To me its a selfish wishful thinking, as if we came to dance 'azonto', even made worse by the fact that same ppl condenm the same thing, Hypocrisy i must say,thats my point ......even if i dont make d nxt TS no qualms, that will mean God has anoda plan for me, but i ve to confess +vity wt my mouth and it shall be so for me....no hard feeling anyway
Re: Diamond Bank Test by makeitrainy: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2013
No P, bros them, jus want 2 let u guys knw dat nt every1 can go in ts @ d same tym, but we must all get there. Dats every1 prayer. Let's jus wait til aug nd see, rather dan fighting who goes in 1st.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2013
i reject the last part of ur post, by the Grace of God, we wil make owerri TS cm august 5th IJN.AMEM, no hard feelings,lagos peepz abeg make una occupy una lagos o....God z alive
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2013
make_it_rainy: No P, bros them, jus want 2 let u guys knw dat nt every1 can go in ts @ d same tym, but we must all get there. Dats every1 prayer. Let's jus wait til aug nd see, rather dan fighting who goes in 1st.

we are not fighting for anytin, afterall nobody is HR. Am just making a point......for me am going in com august 5th in Jesus name! Amen
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gombs(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2013
domcarez:
no hard feelings,lagos peepz abeg make una occupy una lagos o....God z alive

Chai!...lol

*thread don tk style lean o! Lol, Oga bensonn calm down, let's watch and see wot God hs in stock. Good thing is, we all are still buddies evn after dis thread.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bensonn: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2013
Gombs:

Chai!...lol

*thread do tk style lean o! Lol, Oga bensonn calm down, let's watch and see wot God hs in stock. Good thing is, we all are still buddies evn after dis thread.

ofcourse!......btw i like the way you talk without mincing words
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ciwi: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2013
Mr Benson I really hope ur not this controversial in real life. Pls do not attack me too.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Jayjuice(m): 11:00am On Jul 06, 2013
does db send a success sms after medicals cos i did mine yesterday in lagos.....
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Monnaspark: 11:14am On Jul 06, 2013
Thanx guys bt am more at home with september cus am busy now and will be free by september
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=joshneku]

Enugu dey ground well well. We Just kept quiet to allow those in front of us to express themselves. From experience I believe ours will be d sweetest![/quote
Yeah ur sooooo right!!!relaxing n observing]

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2013
chomzy38:

we dey here ooo. #enuguhopefuls#
Wow now am happy#smiles# hello chomzy
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 11:44am On Jul 06, 2013
Gombs: whenever they call us,we wld b waiting patiently..enuguhopeful

#JustThinkingOutLoud
#TeamABJtsHopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kcbellz: 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
am here.been following this thread even b4 the exams.#enugu expectant#

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
I jux hope d nxt argument won't be who wil be d 1st 2 receive salarygrin

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kcbellz: am here.been following this thread even b4 the exams.#enugu expectant
Yeah me 2..we R like 5now..gd 2 knw..i wonder when we wld b called..#
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cindynich(f): 1:10pm On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=chichi5041]I jux hope d nxt argument won't be who wil be d 1st 2 receive salarygrin[/

Or who gets promoted first..lol
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2013
Pls which of the HR number called you? A new Owerri Hopeful in the house. Pls reply. Thank you
Monnaspark: Db called me dis evening i missed d calls and called back, dey said am to call on monday morning to check for open slot, if ders none, den i have to wait for d nxt batch dat will come in september ending/ october begining, daz 3months from now. So lagos peeps u have dis long 2 wait. And i was also made to know dat march, may , june and july hopefuls that have done deir medicals are still der and are being invited in batches. So keep d fight and keep urselves busy.

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ufuosigho(m): 5:39pm On Jul 06, 2013
Are Owerri hopefuls of April 21-test, May 9-interview and June 6-medicals going for TS by Aug 5th? I would appreciate correct info from any blogger. Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rasaqdayo: 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
lag 27th march interviewee. Second interview invitations don dey flow.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Donnal: 6:50pm On Jul 06, 2013
Thank U Jesus, second level interview invite just came in now!!!!!! Closer to TS....

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.