Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,161 members, 7,949,990 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (519262 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kcbellz: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
Had mine on the 9th.no text yet.anxious too.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
onyibajoe: Pls house, I want to be part of this happiness. How did you guys go about the application for this job? God bless us all and congrats to all those jubilating. I share in your joy.
I applied for mine n started d journey in january n was later called for test n d rest was history. So I'd advice u probably locate d head office or regional office in ur area for proper info bt I tinc d submission/acceptance of CV have stopped for the year however u can giv urs a trial...all d best.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by henrieog: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Kcbellz: Had mine on the 9th.no text yet.anxious too.

kcbles, thanks 4 replying. I tot i ws d only one. Lets continue praying.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2013
Y dnt u guys cal de HR..JUST sayin
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Greatest May/June Abj set....Great..oooo!!! Lolz like play like play, today marks our 5month anniversary since we started the whole DB recruitment process. Nw For those with a job or presently doing something I'm sure yur comment wud be 'ehen,,,so its 5months already, hmmm oh how time flies' bt if yu like me that keeps looking at his fone, waiting for an sms then u'd knw how grueling every second and every day has been. We however pride ourselves with this group, the bond, love n tolerance in diversity and also the little tips n researches we've(I) have done in preparing as I(we) await the much anticipated SMS from DIAMONDBANK. I also want to d medium to reach out to those that just did dir intvw, yu've got to be patient. So ladies and gentlemen of this forum and most esp to the May/June set happy anniversary..!!!

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by rexspect: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
@Abbey; Happy Anniversary too. wink
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
rexspect: @Abbey; Happy Anniversary too. wink
tnkz buddy bt hw do u knw my name is Abey? No wahala o...juz asking
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
@gombs my man, I no see ur email and this is not d first time such has happened..,any ideas on hw to solve dis prob? Nairaland msgs
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rexspect: 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by favourkiki(f): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
see tracking!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gemstar2013: 8:03am On Oct 13, 2013
Hello guys. Congrats to all Owerri hopefuls who passed their interviews.

It's true that ts aint moin moin o. 16hour days, 12 of which you will be receiving lectures and expected to be at your best at all times. Lecturers will throw questions at you and "I don't know" isn't the kind of reply they want. The recruitment process continues and passing medicals isn't the final stage. What is more is there will be colleagues of yours who have worked in the same industry, studied econs or accounting and read business books like a baby goes through milk.

My advice is read as much as you can on accounting, business and learn all you can about the bank's products while waiting for ts invite. Also start a sport or exercise regimen that builds your stamina.

Dress code for men, black, grey or navy blue suits; white or sky blue shirt; any colour of tie; shoes with at least a little heel.

Ladies: wider selection of colours but you can't wear bright colours such as pink, lemon green, red. Skirt suits can be matching colour coordinates, sleeveless dresses have to be worn with a blazer and trousser suits have to be the same material as well as the same colour. Neat hair, moderate jewellery and the most important one, shoes you are comfortable in. You will be active throughout the day so choose wisely as you select those heels.

There is no concession so don't waste time and money buying things you won't be able to wear.

Hope this helps cos I bought so many things which I can only wear on fridays now or in some cases not at all.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by gemstar2013: 8:16am On Oct 13, 2013
Ah!!! Before I forget, one of the most important things: attitude issues. If you are confrontational, argumentative, can't follow simple instructions or are arrogant, abeg o start practising the opposite now cos they just won't stand for it in ts. And when you get into school remember this order:1. Be noticed for excellent behaviour. 2. Better not to be noticed at all than to be noticed for bad behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by nobleudeme: 9:15am On Oct 13, 2013
@gemstar, thanks for the heads up cz I'm a science graduate and I def need to intensify my personal training to dt effect however the 12-16hrs per day 'looks n sounds scary o'

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by adaaso: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2013
Thanks a lot
gemstar2013: Ah!!! Before I forget, one of the most important things: attitude issues. If you are confrontational, argumentative, can't follow simple instructions or are arrogant, abeg o start practising the opposite now cos they just won't stand for it in ts. And when you get into school remember this order:1. Be noticed for excellent behaviour. 2. Better not to be noticed at all than to be noticed for bad behaviour.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gemstar2013: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
U're welcome. I made allowance for toilette, prayers and transportation. Just bear in mind that you will be spending some serious time inside the walls of ts. But it's an amazing experience so far.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by ideecarbasa(m): 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
As Emenike shot take enter even when the goal keeper hand touch am,na so my TS invite go enter even when network go dey bad...IJN I pray AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Qutemelly: 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2013
i did my interview on wednesday,9th oct buh i havent received any confirmation text msg...stil hopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by henrieog: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2013
7uccess txt atlast. Lord jesus i thank u 4 this opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by henrieog: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2013
success txt atlast. Lord jesus i thank u 4 this opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedblaze1: 11:41am On Oct 14, 2013
obago, thank you peeps. we are coming close Enugu peeps. God has been faithful thus far and in times to come
Re: Diamond Bank Test by askofemma: 12:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Asin ehhhhh is not funny ooooo.
nobleudeme: @gemstar, thanks for the heads up cz I'm a science graduate and I def need to intensify my personal training to dt effect however the 12-16hrs per day 'looks n sounds scary o'
Re: Diamond Bank Test by adaaso: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Congrats
henrie_og: success txt atlast. Lord jesus i thank u 4 this opportunity.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Barthx(m): 12:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
Big congrats.
i can imagine how you felt.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by zedblaze1: 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
zedblaze1: obago, thank you peeps. we are coming close Enugu peeps. God has been faithful thus far and in times to come
From just test success to medical hopefuls. i belong to a favored class all the way. And i bet a favorable posting and TS awaits us Enugu peeps

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by SirPromise: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2013
Wat happens on fridays? And can one were shirt witout jacket?
gemstar2013: Hello guys. Congrats to all Owerri hopefuls who passed their interviews.

It's true that ts aint moin moin o. 16hour days, 12 of which you will be receiving lectures and expected to be at your best at all times. Lecturers will throw questions at you and "I don't know" isn't the kind of reply they want. The recruitment process continues and passing medicals isn't the final stage. What is more is there will be colleagues of yours who have worked in the same industry, studied econs or accounting and read business books like a baby goes through milk.

My advice is read as much as you can on accounting, business and learn all you can about the bank's products while waiting for ts invite. Also start a sport or exercise regimen that builds your stamina.

Dress code for men, black, grey or navy blue suits; white or sky blue shirt; any colour of tie; shoes with at least a little heel.

Ladies: wider selection of colours but you can't wear bright colours such as pink, lemon green, red. Skirt suits can be matching colour coordinates, sleeveless dresses have to be worn with a blazer and trousser suits have to be the same material as well as the same colour. Neat hair, moderate jewellery and the most important one, shoes you are comfortable in. You will be active throughout the day so choose wisely as you select those heels.

There is no concession so don't waste time and money buying things you won't be able to wear.

Hope this helps cos I bought so many things which I can only wear on fridays now or in some cases not at all.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by SirPromise: 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
Five months don waka, we stil dey carry go, sum ppl don waka sum ppl don go solo. Baba God ooo.. our case ooo.. Na Ur case ooo. Adupe ooo! #Abj TS hopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AllGood: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2013

Congratulations! You deserve it.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by xtanburg: 4:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please, I need your assistance....
I have been reading post on how people have been invited for Aptitude test and interview afterwards.

Please someone kindly assist with how they submitted their resumes, i have sent mine to their email address like a million times and it keeps bouncing back. please someone should come to my aid pls.

Need ur kind assistance.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by chommyo: 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
@gemstar, thanks for the information. God bless you.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by olusola2bello: 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Gdevening all....pls I will like to find out what the diamond bank pre-interview online screening test looks like? What should one expect? Tx y'all
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2013

am so happy for you guy... even though you thought your interview was bad, you still scaled through.
Thank God.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by gradeA(m): 11:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
nobleudeme: Greatest May/June Abj set....Great..oooo!!! Lolz like play like play, today marks our 5month anniversary since we started the whole DB recruitment process. Nw For those with a job or presently doing something I'm sure yur comment wud be 'ehen,,,so its 5months already, hmmm oh how time flies' bt if yu like me that keeps looking at his fone, waiting for an sms then u'd knw how grueling every second and every day has been. We however pride ourselves with this group, the bond, love n tolerance in diversity and also the little tips n researches we've(I) have done in preparing as I(we) await the much anticipated SMS from DIAMONDBANK. I also want to d medium to reach out to those that just did dir intvw, yu've got to be patient. So ladies and gentlemen of this forum and most esp to the May/June set happy anniversary..!!!

I belong to this set. Though I am in ts now, I still stand in solidarity with you guys. The wait would soon be over guys.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.