Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (514606 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2013
tjay01: Hi guys. I jst got anoda interview invite and I don't av the slightest idea of what might be asked this time around. For those who av done the 2nd interview, kindly advise. Thanks

Dis time u meet wit two top officials like 2 regional managers, both asked me questions sha.. mine he just asked which state do I want to work, y do I want to work wit diamond bank? Y do I want to pursue a career in banking, y not my studied course? Den he looked at my cv,asked some questions,,if u were to choose btw diamond and 1st bank,which would u choose and y? Den he asked about my family background and d rest was just normal jists..

All d best!!
I pray dey call all d peeps dat av done interview dis week IJN and d odas dt av not done 1st interview,yall will b called next week IJN,Amen

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Garciadrez(m): 10:29am On Mar 02, 2013
How abt oda guys dat had dia intrvw now?? I wanna cee postin of evri1 being called 4 d 2nd stage like tjay......i bliv they'll come....waiting......
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tjay01(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2013
doyexy:

Dis time u meet wit two top officials like 2 regional managers, both asked me questions sha.. mine he just asked which state do I want to work, y do I want to work wit diamond bank? Y do I want to pursue a career in banking, y not my studied course? Den he looked at my cv,asked some questions,,if u were to choose btw diamond and 1st bank,which would u choose and y? Den he asked about my family background and d rest was just normal jists..

All d best!!
I pray dey call all d peeps dat av done interview dis week IJN and d odas dt av not done 1st interview,yall will b called next week IJN,Amen
Thanx a lot bt I av some questions for u. What was ur response when he asked why u opted for banking rather than ur course of study and why choose diamond over first bank? suggestions from others are also welcome.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tjay01(m): 10:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Garciadrez: How abt oda guys dat had dia intrvw now?? I wanna cee postin of evri1 being called 4 d 2nd stage like tjay......i bliv they'll come....waiting......
I believe so too

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 11:33am On Mar 02, 2013
Doyexy, tjay asked a question o. Mbok, speak.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
I choose diamond bank over first bank because from their innovative technology, to beautiful
ambience, excellent customer service, courteous staff, wide array of customer
centric products n services to their robust contact
centre,I want to be associated wit this because Diamomd Bank is truly a pacesetter
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
Diamond bank will provide me a
platform where i can build and develop my career. I also want to tap from diamond bank professionals wealth of knowledge nd experience.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sammykaro: 12:46pm On Mar 02, 2013
Doyexy....you are so on point! Always making sense.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
sammykaro: Doyexy....you are so on point! Always making sense.

As in eh
Re: Diamond Bank Test by julieme: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
@doyexy i really luv what γφυ are doing for everyone here,babes U̶̲̥̅̊я contributions has really motivated me.Thumbs up 4 γφυ ooo
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 4:07pm On Mar 02, 2013
Thanks a lot guys,,
Abt d oda question,y did I want to pursue a career in banking instead of my studied course..I said I developed interest in d financial industry during the period of recapitalisation in 2005 with merging and acquisition of banks and I enjoyed wat I read and overtime I decided to start a career in dis field. even tou it mit b chalenging at d begining since I don't have any previous background of banking..I am wiling to learn,and am glad I choose dis career path..
omo na afta I don tink am well o,,I actually was not confident of wat I said tou but d man said u like money abi? I just smiled but I didn't anser and I didn't mention anytin about me wantin to venture into banking becos of money..d man just lafed and said okay o! If I still want to go back to being a microbiologist dat he will understand,,and d chat continued..
All d best folks

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by vanderbilt: 5:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
doyexy: Thanks a lot guys,,
Abt d oda question,y did I want to pursue a career in banking instead of my studied course..I said I developed interest in d financial industry during the period of recapitalisation in 2005 with merging and acquisition of banks and I enjoyed wat I read and overtime I decided to start a career in dis field. even tou it mit b chalenging at d begining since I don't have any previous background of banking..I am wiling to learn,and am glad I choose dis career path..
omo na afta I don tink am well o,,I actually was not confident of wat I said tou but d man said u like money abi? I just smiled but I didn't anser and I didn't mention anytin about me wantin to venture into banking becos of money..d man just lafed and said okay o! If I still want to go back to being a microbiologist dat he will understand,,and d chat continued..
All d best folks
..@doyexy dat was exactly wat I said yestrday too, I read pet engr,so wen I told dem because of the 2008 global crisis and recession,I felt bankers had some kind of edge in money managmnt, oh mehn, one of the panel guys enter me ni oo,dat dey weren't money managers, all just to mess wit my head n get me scared. Wen dey relaxed,they nw said I shld say d truth,if I wunt go if chevron calls me,I told dem,no , dat db don come n so be it! But sha dey twistin me to agree dat money brought me here,after enuf draggin n laughin I just kept windowdressin d fact dat,its all abt the doe sha...it was cool generally .. I just pray n believe dey will call me for the 2nd interview..congrats to tjay n co
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
vanderbilt: ..@doyexy dat was exactly wat I said yestrday too, I read pet engr,so wen I told dem because of the 2008 global crisis and recession,I felt bankers had some kind of edge in money managmnt, oh mehn, one of the panel guys enter me ni oo,dat dey weren't money managers, all just to mess wit my head n get me scared. Wen dey relaxed,they nw said I shld say d truth,if I wunt go if chevron calls me,I told dem,no , dat db don come n so be it! But sha dey twistin me to agree dat money brought me here,after enuf draggin n laughin I just kept windowdressin d fact dat,its all abt the doe sha...it was cool generally .. I just pray n believe dey will call me for the 2nd interview..congrats to tjay n co

Hey I did mine yesterday 2. Are u on BB let's chat up
Re: Diamond Bank Test by silvanusmugu: 7:21pm On Mar 02, 2013
Pls can anybody tell me when diamond bank will call for the next training. I did my medicals on the 15th dec, 2012.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2013
silvanusmugu: Pls can anybody tell me when diamond bank will call for the next training. I did my medicals on the 15th dec, 2012.

1st and 2nd batch of lagos trainin will end latest 2nd week of april
I tink d 2 batches of abuja ts will also end around april too

So I guess btw april and may

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 8:00pm On Mar 02, 2013
vanderbilt: ..@doyexy dat was exactly wat I said yestrday too, I read pet engr,so wen I told dem because of the 2008 global crisis and recession,I felt bankers had some kind of edge in money managmnt, oh mehn, one of the panel guys enter me ni oo,dat dey weren't money managers, all just to mess wit my head n get me scared. Wen dey relaxed,they nw said I shld say d truth,if I wunt go if chevron calls me,I told dem,no , dat db don come n so be it! But sha dey twistin me to agree dat money brought me here,after enuf draggin n laughin I just kept windowdressin d fact dat,its all abt the doe sha...it was cool generally .. I just pray n believe dey will call me for the 2nd interview..congrats to tjay n co

Lmao,,na so jare!! Best wishes to us all
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 8:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
Tnx Lecturer doyexy. I learnt.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by realbomax: 5:52am On Mar 03, 2013
Why is DB subjecting pple to anoda stress of 2nd interview when pple who are in TS now and those who had their interview in Ib didnt do such? I tot na medical things go follow b4 after d interview. Anyway,God will help us
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Obie234: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Garciadrez(m): 11:09am On Mar 03, 2013
realbomax: Why is DB subjecting pple to anoda stress of 2nd interview when pple who are in TS now and those who had their interview in Ib didnt do such? I tot na medical things go follow b4 after d interview. Anyway,God will help us
guy, stress no b d matter at all so far as u are abl 2 secure d jab! Just b positive bro. I bliv u ll get it,,,, we all will get it. Som1 say Amen 2 dat!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 11:16am On Mar 03, 2013
I did my interview on the 1st of march, who else?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ciwi: 11:51am On Mar 03, 2013
Pls those dat had their first interveiw on 28th dats thursday have U̶̲̥̅̊ gotten any tex yet?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 12:54pm On Mar 03, 2013
ciwi: Pls those dat had their first interveiw on 28th dats thursday have U̶̲̥̅̊ gotten any tex yet?

Noo d girl I know hasn't received any text yet.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kinghenry1751(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
Guys,i did mine on 28th of feb and am yet to get mine 2...pls anybdy that has goten thr's shld let us knw..may God crown all our efforts IJN,amen.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by realbomax: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
Garciadrez:
guy, stress no b d matter at all so far as u are abl 2 secure d jab! Just b positive bro. I bliv u ll get it,,,, we all will get it. Som1 say Amen 2 dat!
Amennnnnnnnn
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2013
kinghenry1751: Guys,i did mine on 28th of feb and am yet to get mine 2...pls anybdy that has goten thr's shld let us knw..may God crown all our efforts IJN,amen.

Are u on BB I know 2 pple dat had deirs on dat day! Dey haven't gotten any sms tho
Re: Diamond Bank Test by vanderbilt: 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2013
ria24:

Are u on BB I know 2 pple dat had deirs on dat day! Dey haven't gotten any sms tho
@ria24 hw far,I did mine on fri,1st march, cud u send me ur bb pin,lemme add u n let's chat up n knw hw far
Re: Diamond Bank Test by nicago: 6:35pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ria24
@vanderbilt

I also had mine on Friday 1st March. How did it go? Any info regarding 2nd interview?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 7:10pm On Mar 03, 2013
vanderbilt: @ria24 hw far,I did mine on fri,1st march, cud u send me ur bb pin,lemme add u n let's chat up n knw hw far

Give me urs
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ria24: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
nicago: @ria24
@vanderbilt

I also had mine on Friday 1st March. How did it go? Any info regarding 2nd interview?

Its went well. I tank God. And urs? Were u told dey'll get back 2 u after ur interview?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by vanderbilt: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2013
ria24:

Its went well. I tank God. And urs? Were u told dey'll get back 2 u after ur interview?
@nicago,mine went well oh, dey didn't tell me dey wud get bak oh!, I just pray dey call me sha.@ @ria24,I see we r avoidin d same ting,294C13##... text d pin u can see with d hash,to dis no,08131984457 n I will reply u with d last 2 digits.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sixteen08(m): 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2013
@vanderbilt u don do undercova 4 KGB or MI6 ni grin grin grin
Ur brainwave is functionin @ top notch speed....I don dey luk hw una go send pin codedly b4 grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.