Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (514584 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by rolly86(m): 8:25am On Mar 12, 2013
I also received my success text ystday evening. All thanks to God. Congrats to all successful people, best wishes to my pals here that dint make it. And to the interview hopefuls, God wil rmember y'all.

Crony, kaxhi, Omnisharp... Ikenga's. I collected the attestation letter from the registrar. U need photocopy of ur statement of result and a typed application letter to d registrar, statin y u need d attestation, and to whom it will be addressed. I got it d same day (ystday). For the original cert, am startn the processing today. U have to tip d ppl at exams and records so dey cn move ur file. U know the normal movement frm one office to another for signing. Normally twil take like 3-6months. But am hopn twil b redy in 2wks. But I have d attestation letter handy incase am cald for d nxt intervw and d cert aint redy yet.
Am holdn on in d east to monitor.
To apply u need ur statement of result and original bursary receipts. U wil get cleared at d bursary. Given a form to fill and while waiting for it to be stamped, u wil get an identification letter frm ur faculty officer. So with photocopys of d stamped form frm bursary, identification letter frm faculty officer, ur statement of result,and an application letter, u wil proceed to exams and records and submit it. For collection, u wil come with d originals of these documents I listed, with ur original receipts and collect ur certificate. #whew. Epistle according to certificate collection
Re: Diamond Bank Test by akaymotus: 9:46am On Mar 12, 2013
@ all,
I just got my medical text oooo....thank God!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tjay01(m): 9:49am On Mar 12, 2013
HI PEEPS. I JUST GOT A AMESSAGE FROM DB TELLING ME TO COME 4 MEDICALS
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Benissues: Wen wil DB call 16th dec peeps?............anyway!......patience is a virtue!
i tot they will start callin dec 16th peeps yesterday but till nw no invite yet........, God pls touch their heart to remember us IJN! AMEN!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Gloswety: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2013
Pls ooooo wat of those that did their interview in lagos 1st of march any news for 2nd interview yet?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cha4u(f): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2013
@tjay01 wen did u do ur interview and were?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Omnisharp(m): 10:44am On Mar 12, 2013
Cha4u, are u aware if the others (who did same day wit u) were not given...cos yesterday, they called my name (after the 2nd interview) while I had gone (4me, 2collect Medical Report)...I've been here since morning; don't knw why He's keeping me waiting - I mean the HRManager. Just ask sha, atleast 2be on the safe side (cos u said thet told u, dat u had the job).
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Aadegal: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2013
Congrats to those successful nd as 4 we dec 16th condidates I heard they will call us soon.So jst keep learning 1 or 2 tins frm previous batches interview nd exercise patience.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by cha4u(f): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2013
@omnisharp yes one of my friends was around till past 5pm but no issue of medicals,rather more people coming for interview. I called some dat I collected their numbers but they too were surprised dat they have started issuing letters for medical. Well probably they will call us later for it I believe.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 11:16am On Mar 12, 2013
standecent: i tot they will start callin dec 16th peeps yesterday but till nw no invite yet........, God pls touch their heart to remember us IJN! AMEN!

I kept holding my fone yesterday to read my interview invite bt wat i got wat facebook mobile chat(i just said ur fada wella). I learnt some peeps were sent medical and TS invite. I perceive the number of those @ dat level (TS n medical) will fill the vacant space in TS if not hv u imagined while they sent success text to those who had dia first interview without a date for second interview? I called the HR lastnyt n he said 'no date for 16th peeps yet' bt we'l b contacted shortly. I pray the we are not left behind in the ongoing process. Abasi mbok
Re: Diamond Bank Test by tjay01(m): 11:24am On Mar 12, 2013
cha4u: @tjay01 wen did u do ur interview and were?
I DID MY 2ND INTERVIEW LAST WEDNESDAY IN LAGOS
Re: Diamond Bank Test by juliet406(f): 12:07pm On Mar 12, 2013
Notin dear!we are just keeping our fingers crossed!!dey will definitely call us wen d time comes!!!
Gloswety: Pls ooooo wat of those that did their interview in lagos 1st of march any news for 2nd interview yet?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by cha4u(f): 12:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
Omnisharp hw far,have they attended to you or r u still waiting?pls update me .
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Ayokunle11(m): 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2013
Did my interview on the 7th. Was the last to be interviewed, the man told me i did well. I really thank God for what He did. Got my success text yesterday. Still waiting on the date for the second invite. All izzz well
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Omnisharp(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Cha4u: I jus finished doing The Medicals...Pls Charity, I suggest u get to Main Branch (M'hmed Buhari Way) by 2mao...ask the HRManager (2nd Floor) about ur Medical Report. Something tells me, u might be thankful jus for the asking. @My Other Peeps Waiting 2be invited, pls exercise patience...I knw it sounds crazy wen u hear me using the word: "patience". I've been there and I knw how impatient I was...the day My Invite flew into My Phone - Elu Ghora'm Ala Osa. Pls Be Patient Guys, Diamond Won't 4get u - atleast, I'm sure. Congrats in advance...ur miracles are on the way. The God That Did It 4Me; He'll Surely Do It 4U, Amen!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
D
Re: Diamond Bank Test by titigafar(m): 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
edun.o:
Dec 16 peeps. What's happening wit us. What are we gonna do?
I called the HR today and he said they are going to get across to us soon.
I wrote the test on 9th december, but he said not everyone that wrote the test on that date have been called.
Let's keep our fingers crossed.
This miracle spinning everywhere will not elude us.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mollycrown: 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
Pls how long does the medicals take..
Can it all be done in a day.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2013
edun.o:
Dec 16 peeps. What's happening wit us. What are we gonna do?
i guess we jst have to pray and wait patiently for God's interventation! Bt seriously this aint funny @all........
Re: Diamond Bank Test by faithco: 5:27pm On Mar 12, 2013
Wooooooooooooow,the waiting is over. Training school here we come,thank you Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Omnisharp(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Mollycrown: For the Medicals, once u get 2D'Venue...u fill a small piece of Paper (kinda form) wud be given 2u. After filling it, u meet wit a Nurse who wud check ur BP (Diastolic/Sistolic), Pulse Rate, Weight, Height. Ur blood/Urine wud be taken, and a Doctor wud ask u some "normal" health questions...like are u Asthematic, Diabetic, Can u read small prints, are u hypertensive etc
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Omnisharp(m): 5:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Faithco: pls how long was the wait...between Medicals and Training School (cos I jus had My Medicals 2day)?
@Mollycrown: u can do evrything Medicals in 30Mins (I tell ya).
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mollycrown: 5:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
@omnisharp thanks.got a text to come for my medicals
From tmrw.wl av to leave kaduna very early
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Garciadrez(m): 6:24pm On Mar 12, 2013
faithco: Wooooooooooooow,the waiting is over. Training school here we come,thank you Jesus!
@Faithco, so so hapi 4u oooo! Patience is indeed a virtue! CONGRATS dearie!!! Pls WHEN nd WHERE r u reportin for d TS

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by faithco: 6:42pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Garciadrez,abuja on 18th. Tanks
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 6:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by kaxhi: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2013
faithco: Wooooooooooooow,the waiting is over. Training school here we come,thank you Jesus!

Congrats!!! My dear u started dis thread and God has use u too perfect His works in a lot pple lifes on dis thread.wanna say thank u and I key into dis good news very soon W̶̲̥̅̊Σ will becom DB collegues IJN Amen!!!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by eduno: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
how long (duration) is db training school and wots the pay
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by faithco: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
@kaxhi,thanks so much dear. I knw that d God who perfected my story will do yours nd every hopeful. We are meeting at d top!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by polipompom: 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
Congrats faithco! God d@ has done it 4 u in HIS own tym wil equally do it 4 us al. Cheers dear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.