Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,311 members, 7,887,928 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:37 PM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (515496 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by Northernbelle(f): 9:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Saw dis goin around.I pray it will be of help..
Fresh university graduates below 30 yrs can send their CV to ccosuji@diamondbank.com for Diamond Bank test b4 Friday. Company of the Great, 07034525199
Re: Diamond Bank Test by realbomax: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
Northernbelle: Saw dis goin around.I pray it will be of help..
Fresh university graduates below 30 yrs can send their CV to ccosuji@diamondbank.com for Diamond Bank test b4 Friday. Company of the Great, 07034525199
pls do u have an idea of d city where d test cud hold?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by realbomax: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2013
Northernbelle: Saw dis goin around.I pray it will be of help..
av tried to send cv to dis mail but i got a reply saying he(osuji) is out of office for now and i shud contact grace.pls what other email address is fit to be used at dis moment?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by crony01(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Can one who is waiting for 2nd level invyt apply for db owerri ?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 5:30am On Apr 08, 2013
Diamond Bank is recruiting freshers for North Only.University graduate. Minimum of 2.2. Age: less dan 30years. Please forward ur CV to jakinpitan@diamondbank.com
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Chimakel(m): 5:59am On Apr 08, 2013
Latifahed: Yayyyyy finally I get to post msgs.pls who knows any thing about kaduna branch.seriously job hunting.
@ Latifahed, did you serve in zamfara state?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Huzzle001: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2013
crony01: Can one who is waiting for 2nd level invyt apply for db owerri ?

Haba bros, y wld u apply na? U r already thr now... Abeg cool down jor

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by jadepinkett(f): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2013
doyexy:

Am also a job seeker too oo! We dey same level..Yes please, its best to always atach a cover letter or letter of introduction if u want to send ur cv to any email except dey ask 4 an application letter..
D position is 4 entry level (graduate trainee)..
Gimme ur email lemme send u a cover letter template to u.
pls can u send a cover letter template to my mail also, as i feel the one i use is nt up to scratch, jeidepinkett@gmail.com. Thnx
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Northernbelle(f): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2013
realbomax:
av tried to send cv to dis mail but i got a reply saying he(osuji) is out of office for now and i shud contact grace.pls what other email address is fit to be used at dis moment?
realbomax:
pls do u have an idea of d city where d test cud hold?

@realbomax, i have no idea wher the tests will hold or even an alternative email to send to. only saw the BC and i tot mayb it culd be of help.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 12:12pm On Apr 08, 2013
Chimakel: @ Latifahed, did you serve in zamfara state?
no I did not.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by playces: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
I had ma first level interview at VI on mar 28...till date, I vnt receivd any sms from DB weda I was successful or not...pls do they send sms to unsuccessful peeps also?..I kald a mobile no dt was droppd ere a day after mar 28 ppl receivd their congratulatory sms, he told me they would get back to me...Upto today, stl no msg frm dem..so I kald again this morning and askd austin whom I was told to ask of..I askd him for the status of ma intvw on d 28th dt I vnt rcvd frm dem..he sed they sent sms to ppl nw, I told him I didn receiv any...he then askd for ma name and fone no and told me I was successful....Does it happen smtimes like dis??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Chimakel(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2013
Latifahed: no I did not.
ok
Re: Diamond Bank Test by yahooz: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
playces: I had ma first level interview at VI on mar 28...till date, I vnt receivd any sms from DB weda I was successful or not...pls do they send sms to unsuccessful peeps also?..I kald a mobile no dt was droppd ere a day after mar 28 ppl receivd their congratulatory sms, he told me they would get back to me...Upto today, stl no msg frm dem..so I kald again this morning and askd austin whom I was told to ask of..I askd him for the status of ma intvw on d 28th dt I vnt rcvd frm dem..he sed they sent sms to ppl nw, I told him I didn receiv any...he then askd for ma name and fone no and told me I was successful....Does it happen smtimes like dis??
Derz no need 2 bother urself bout anyfn since u've been told u were successful! I dint get any congratulatory SMS wen I wrote d test last year! Congratulations by the way.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Kachinom(f): 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2013
For those in lagos that wants to submit dre CV, you can go to the head office now and submit your cv, jst coming from there and the receptionists said that am lucky, she just received a text msg asking her to collect CV's but the test is at owerri, and I will get a msg as regards to it soon. Pls anyone dat happens to be at d head office kindly request for her phone nos and paste here for me to see, I 4got to ask her for it when I was dre.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kachinom:
For those in lagos that wants to submit dre CV, you can go to the head office now and submit your cv, jst coming from there and the receptionists said that am lucky, she just received a text msg asking her to collect CV's but the test is at owerri, and I will get a msg as regards to it soon. Pls anyone dat happens to be at d head office kindly request for her phone nos and paste here for me to see, I 4got to ask her for it when I was dre.
wia xactly is d head office?is it @ vi?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2013
bimbcy: wia xactly is d head office?is it @ vi?
Yes sir. Its at Adeola Hopewell. Law school area.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Bet2020(m): 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2013
[quote author=doyexy]

Am also a job seeker too oo! We dey same level..Yes please, its best to always atach a cover letter or letter of introduction if u want to send ur cv to any email except dey ask 4 an application letter..
D position is 4 entry level (graduate trainee)..
Gimme ur email lemme send u a cover letter template to u.[pls , i will also lik to have a copy of the COVER LETTER template too...my mail add is betrussel@gmail.com/quote]
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Lagos,v.i 2nd level interview invite,what a guan.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by wealthawesome(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2013
Every delay is destroyed IJN.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by shegzyRico: 5:48pm On Apr 08, 2013
playces: I had ma first level interview at VI on mar 28...till date, I vnt receivd any sms from DB weda I was successful or not...pls do they send sms to unsuccessful peeps also?..I kald a mobile no dt was droppd ere a day after mar 28 ppl receivd their congratulatory sms, he told me they would get back to me...Upto today, stl no msg frm dem..so I kald again this morning and askd austin whom I was told to ask of..I askd him for the status of ma intvw on d 28th dt I vnt rcvd frm dem..he sed they sent sms to ppl nw, I told him I didn receiv any...he then askd for ma name and fone no and told me I was successful....Does it happen smtimes like dis??

Same thing exactly happened to me to, didn't get the SMS called the austin guy n he told me I was successful. Waitng for second level invite
Re: Diamond Bank Test by obaxlove(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Kachinom:

Please can someone whose passing out parade is June 13, apply? Remain bless!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by standecent: 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2013
wealth@awesome:
Lagos,v.i 2nd level interview invite,what a guan.
yes ooo, tot they will send second level invite today bt........, this wait is really nt funny oooo. Well i hope they dnt leave us waitin for too long. May God help us all!
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doyexy: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
obaxlove:

Please can someone whose passing out parade is June 13, apply? Remain bless!

Yes u can apply pls
Re: Diamond Bank Test by promiseJane: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
bimbcy: wia xactly is d head office?is it @ vi?
pls can u help me 2 sumit my cv. At d head office in lag tanks dis my email imajinepromise@yahoo.com pla send me ur mail so I can send my cv
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
promise Jane: pls can u help me 2 sumit my cv. At d head office in lag tanks dis my email imajinepromise@yahoo.com pla send me ur mail so I can send my cv
Am sorry i dont stay in lag too. I asked 'cos of dos who dont kno d HO. Kindly assist ha n odas in submitting @ay thanks 4 d info
Re: Diamond Bank Test by bimbcy(m): 9:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
promise Jane: pls can u help me 2 sumit my cv. At d head office in lag tanks dis my email imajinepromise@yahoo.com pla send me ur mail so I can send my cv
Am sorry, i dont stay in lag too. I asked 'cos of dos who dont kno d HO. Kindly assist ha n odas in submitting @ay thanks 4 d info
Re: Diamond Bank Test by looder: 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
standecent: yes ooo, tot they will send second level invite today bt........, this wait is really nt funny oooo. Well i hope they dnt leave us waitin for too long. May God help us all!

Is there a way we can confirm? Waiting aint CƠ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴͡L
Re: Diamond Bank Test by buchhogonzalez(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2013
jadepinkett:
pls can u send a cover letter template to my mail also, as i feel the one i use is nt up to scratch, jeidepinkett@gmail.com. Thnx
bros please still send to me, i need it too...ojibuchi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by buchhogonzalez(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2013
bros, i had my first level interview on d same date as u at vi and i was sent a msg that i was successful. on of my friends has been invited for a second level interview and subsequently been sent for medicals...please do send me the number of the guy u called at diamond bank let mr confirm from him what the status of things are...ojibuchi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by buchhogonzalez(m): 12:28am On Apr 09, 2013
shegzyRico :

Same thing exactly happened to me to, didn't get the SMS called the austin guy n he told me I was successful. Waitng for second level invite
please whats this austin's number, i need it badly.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Chimakel(m): 6:01am On Apr 09, 2013
buchhogonzalez:
bros, i had my first level interview on d same date as u at vi and i was sent a msg that i was successful. on of my friends has been invited for a second level interview and subsequently been sent for medicals...please do send me the number of the guy u called at diamond bank let mr confirm from him what the status of things are...ojibuchi@yahoo.com
U mean people dat had their first interview on 28th march hav gone for medicals? I guess u must be talkin abt 28th feb.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by ifyrex: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2013
Pls i also need d cover letter. My email is ifyrex2008@yahoo.com Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.