Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,251 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

Diamond Bank Test - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Test (515631 Views)

Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Peopleplus Zenith Bank Test / Do U Know That Equatorial Trust Bank Test Is Coming Up On 4th? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Test by chichi5041: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2013
Helo peeps
Re: Diamond Bank Test by championer: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2013
@dabiko , @austinmar , @ guiterhead ... why are you guys trying to divide this room.. as AYO said we are matured and bigger than this.. we should be encouraging ourselves not insulting ourselves.. GUYS PLEASE..
Re: Diamond Bank Test by samilo88(m): 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
Instead of giving necessary info to those awaiting interviews as well as those expecting invites for test, some persons choose to derail this thread with some inconsequential E-fights. No one is perfect we are all prone to mistakes. In as much as some people are humorous and may not necessarily mean to offend anyone with their jokes, we should realise that this is a faceless forum and our utterances are bound to be easily misconstrued. So @austine, guiterhead and d likes, please for the sake of keeping this thread alive and providing useful infos to those who need one, you guys should give it a rest.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Diamond Bank Test by dabiko(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
AyoShonubi: oga why now? If na insults u meet pple dey insult each oda 4 dis thread, u go fit get tips wey help u pas ur test? I & hundreds of odas check dis thread daily 2 knw wats nxt wit db & try 2 help odas. ON THIS THREAD WE DONT INSULT PEOPLE. E don do abeg. 4 those asking abt interview tips. We are given tips over & over on this thread. Dats y evry1 is tired 2 start talking abt tips again. Pls take ur time 2 go tru d thread again btw page 25 and 40, u will c more dan enuf tips. Wen ur interview invite comes, we can giv 1 or 2 tit bits. Togeda lets take it 1 step at a time. No cause 4 rushing.
Tnx man,1 luv.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by princexo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2013
plz can anyone help me check my name on the list? i left owerri afta the test.Madubuko Kennedy Okezie 0670. plz my number is 07031607416 i would appreciate.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by rubyno(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
Where Seun Osewa? Who dey moderate this zone? Some peeps who can't control themselves should be warned and if they refused to learn, they shld be bound nau? We'v been together since last year in peace. Sm peeps can't jst come hear n mess what others hv built via research n time. Pls, by this post, all insults ends or else...
Re: Diamond Bank Test by championer: 4:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
@akaymotus u don start training?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by doosky(f): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hi house, pls, for those who sent cvs 2 ccosuji for d Abuja test invite, did any1 get a reply? Tnx.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
doosky: Hi house, pls, for those who sent cvs 2 ccosuji for d Abuja test invite, did any1 get a reply? Tnx.
I did not get any yet.and u?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Garciadrez(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
so pisssssed @ d utterances of som peeps!!! As if to wsh dey were neva part of dis thread at all!! 4 Gudnes sake na our papa/mama tongue? Evn for dis ma comment, som of d grammar wil defntly b wrng...so wat? Dis only a social forum... I doubt if dis thread wld stil b activ if faithco(TS), d founder of dis thread started dis way... Come on guys!! Its jst so Unfortunate(smh**mtchewww)
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
I wrote in Owerri on Sunday and i jst got a text that i didn't make it, So hrt broken, Even when i thought i did my best, Guess my best was not gud enough...Do i still have a chance of re-applying again Advice needed ppls
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
sunnydayasaba: I wrote in Owerri on Sunday and i jst got a text that i didn't make it, So hrt broken, Even when i thought i did my best, Guess my best was not gud enough...Do i still have a chance of re-applying again Advice needed ppls
yes you do! Quickly submit ur cv and get ready to write in Calabar or abj smiley.it is well
Re: Diamond Bank Test by sunnydayasaba(m): 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
@Latifahed, Tnks for ur response, Please any idea how to submit my CV again, Pls i will really appreciate ur help in dis regards..Tnks so much

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by uniqueC: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
Brighter days ahead!remain Hopeful
Re: Diamond Bank Test by mhoo(f): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2013
dominic eze: @Mhoo, pls share the questions u were asked during the first interview for the benefit of those of us that passed and awaiting interview invite, God bless u as u do so

I have gone all the way to page 41 to dig this out... I hope I won't be getting any more Qs of this nature sha. I have said before and I am saying again, pple should just browse thru this thread and they will get all the answers they need. Not everyone is as gracious as Doyexy that answers the same question a million times. I hope this help though...

mhoo:

Thanks dear.
So d interview was under 10 mins. Tell us about urself, what do you know about diamond bank, my project, den they wanted to know how my love for writing will find expression at diamond n I said i'll put it to good use in the corporate communications unit, n they asked that what if therz no room there? I sha told them i'll be fine anywhere else since i'm a flexible, adaptable, easy-learner.
They asked me to rate my French speaking ability n asked to know if I won't mind being posted to any of the branches outside naija n I said I won't.
They also asked if any other bank has engaged me in interview n what happened that I dint continue with them....
Then the ask us a question part...
Then you'll hear from us soon n I was like how soon...
(Curtain falls)

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by shegzyRico: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2013
Guitarlife: his mistake was probably a typographical error. you needed not to have made jest of him whilst making a fool of yourself at the sametime. this is a public forum and you can't pre-empt under what circumstance he was typing. if i were you, i'd apologise and keep the vital lesson i have learnt here today. and you're right, am not any better. atleast i am aware of that. grin grin grin

Jero, showoff
Re: Diamond Bank Test by 1soul(m): 6:38pm On Apr 23, 2013
patiently waiting for abuja invite, can't wait to be done with the stage one! House any news on when abuja will be writing the next test??
Re: Diamond Bank Test by 1soul(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2013
please any email for submiting cv for calabar test?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
Life is Beautiful

8 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by wuragold2: 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
@khalil04 u just spoke my mind... And if u ask that they form another thread..u will b amazed @ d level of insults one will get... Been reading each post since Inshort its really disheartening I must say......and these re gonna be our supposed team members in future

3 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by lenshifu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
@khalil04...don't tink any1 wldav said it beta...u cn bet u'l b antagonzied for this bt the truth hurts
I wld advise d same (readin back previous pages) or rather doz dat hv personal n selfish interest strt anoda topic or discussion outside here...

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by dominiceze: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2013
@khalil, i disagree with u on d issue of hoarding the test questions that was written on sat.coz i myself wrote the sunday test,pls dnt generalize it. Having said that i thank u for the guidelines abt the interview tips u just gave. May God bless us all. Amen
Re: Diamond Bank Test by emmanueldinho: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
pls any news abt abuja training school,and when anoda set would be called for training dere?
Re: Diamond Bank Test by austinemar: 8:40pm On Apr 23, 2013
Once again, my sincere apology to the entire members of dis gr8 forum. Been readin tru some coments recently posted & noticd so many fingers pointin @ me.I TAKE THE BLAME! my ridicule tremed frm d fact that we needed some fun in here too. & frankly am suprised @ d way someone has taken a mere joke so serious. Well, someone rytly opined dat it's a faceless rum & i quite agree. Talkin abt the owerri test, if u could nt scale tru, take pains & dont worry ursef much. Quickly submit anoda cvs to calabar & abj headofis. Never 4get this.... God wants d best for us, so if u havnt passd db test, maybe u deserve somfin better. Besides d test was neva a full test of knowlege. Tnx all, one luv.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by swizy: 9:27pm On Apr 23, 2013
dominic eze: @khalil, i disagree with u on d issue of hoarding the test questions that was written on sat.coz i myself wrote the sunday test,pls dnt generalize it. Having said that i thank u for the guidelines abt the interview tips u just gave. May God bless us all. Amen
diaz nothin to disagree wit khalils commentz... Do d maths ursef, check d no of pple dat confirmed dey passd n check d no of pple dat gave d test questions dey remembered, esp saturday peepz!...
Btw, am still patiently waitin 4 anoda iv's to start rollin. God dey.

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Test by AyoShonubi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
Praise Jehovah. Peace has returned 2 my room. I need not say more. Evrytin has been said by khalil. And honestly, he speaks 4 us all.

2 Likes

Re: Diamond Bank Test by bidis: 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2013
master aptitude test e book with practice questions and answers call 08097038920
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2013
sunnydayasaba: @Latifahed, Tnks for ur response, Please any idea how to submit my CV again, Pls i will really appreciate ur help in dis regards..Tnks so much
u could forward to ccosuji@diamondbank.com.or jakinpitan@diamondbank.com or better still submit ur cv at their abj training school.i pray we all get invited for the Abuja test.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 24, 2013
samilo88: Instead of giving necessary info to those awaiting interviews as well as those expecting invites for test, some persons choose to derail this thread with some inconsequential E-fights. No one is perfect we are all prone to mistakes. In as much as some people are humorous and may not necessarily mean to offend anyone with their jokes, we should realise that this is a faceless forum and our utterances are bound to be easily misconstrued. So @austine, guiterhead and d likes, please for the sake of keeping this thread alive and providing useful infos to those who need one, you guys should give it a rest.
it's guitarlife damnit. In case you need any lessons on strumming.lol. Someone got to stick their neck out for the masses ain't it ? I feel like asari dokubo the freedom fighter already.
Re: Diamond Bank Test by Latifahed: 12:45am On Apr 24, 2013
So I just heard from a friend in TS(Abuja) that diamond bank employment would commence in June . I guess abj test hopefuls we hv to wait 4 quite a while undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (259) (Reply)

The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission ("NERC") Is Recruiting. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.