Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,704 members, 7,941,686 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long (11214 Views)

The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / How Long Is Too Long For An Inlaw To Stay? / Am Tired Of Staying With My Parents. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long by Confusion: 8:52pm On Nov 27, 2012
richarts: Its like peoples doesnt has anything to said.

Guy you have truly made my day, please dont stop
the more you speak the better you become (i will just laff a little)

but it should have been "it's like people don't have anything to say(or write)
Re: Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long by dnawah(m): 10:19pm On Nov 27, 2012
When they name a plate after u,(uncle/aunty xy plate)
Re: Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long by bigfrancis21: 11:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
Siena:

Thank you, well said. Why would an adult choose to move, without making plans on where to stay first? The worst culprits are those that travel out of Nigeria, without any definite plan on where they're going to live, or how they're going to survive.

I'm even meaner - I don't even give two weeks. I lost my parents at an early age, and had to fend for myself. I didn't move in with anyone, I simply survived by hard, honest graft. So sorry, I don't accommodate anyone.
Its understandable that you had † go through all the hardship † survive. At times in life certain events/hardships aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ meant † bring out the best, the compassion in us. Don't turn your back on someone especially when your help ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ needed the most. If not Fø̲̣̣я̅ anything, at least, your experience gives you more room † understand what it feels like † be homeless and by extending a helping hand, you've spread love, you've made the world a better place. And when life ι̥s̶̲̥̅̊ over you'll reflect back on that event and be more happier you did what you did. You'll be glad † leave the world a little better than you met it.

2 Likes

Re: Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long by mrscolite(f): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
Personally,when I first moved to the UK I stayed with someone for 5months. We are not related by blood and all,am eternally grateful& I don't mind helping someone else too till they find their feet. Just don't have body odour,don't be rude/mean to my kid and don't steal my stuff..we'd b fine.

1 Like

Re: Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long by hanelson(m): 6:07am On Nov 28, 2012
Shuen: It all depends on the host and the behavior you put up.Some people might even find it difficult to let go of you after spending months with them,i'm talking from experience.
u right
Re: Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 28, 2012
dnawah: When they name a plate after u,(uncle/aunty xy plate)
LWKMD4H!!!
Re: Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long by dan55: 10:33am On Nov 28, 2012
[url="http://nairaland.com/]best forum ever [/url]
Re: Staying With Someone: How Long Is Too Long by funmeme(f): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2012
Echika China: U are definitely not a good person ........ Cant believe you said two weeks.......... What difference will two weeks make

Why are u all gettinghis message wrong, Do u all av problems with understanding what u read? He said when you don't do all what he listed, den 2wks is cool and ofcos dat's his opinion ofwhich 2wks is a long time 2inconvinient someone na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Habits Did You See In Your Father That You Are Determined To Sustain? / Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / Is Being A "good" Wife Enough To Keep A Man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.