Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,467 members, 7,908,338 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:13 AM

What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... (15488 Views)

Ex-Billionaire Goddy Anabor Goes Broke: His Tragic Fall / 10 Ways To Be Dead Broke Or Stay Poor / Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by manny4life(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:

Am sorry guys, I actually saw this msg on a blog and I really needed help frm whatever method I cud use. I apologise for using that scheme. Am sorry guys.

WHAT?

Dude, where you tryna play a fast one on us? angry angry angry angry angry angry

Here I was feeling sorry for you and you're tryna swing on us? I'm really pissed at your scheme... I swear, WALAHI, I will NEVER extend a hand of HELP to anyone on NL. So many FRAUD going on.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by sirtyler: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
i have never been broke before
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by ogtavia(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Your wickedness! What should this troubled mortal do?
Hades: Why is he looking for sand in the Sahara? He can easily feed off peoples' beliefs. Cant you see that they are already offering prayers? Let him open a church, he will cruise private jet in no time.
Minion: My Lord! U must never be unleashed unto the mortal world. Your evilness is boundless

Who are u..u are beginning to give me the creeps..
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Peterwins(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
honeric01:

Who posted this?

Always do a background check (if possible) sir. I checked on the OP's Profile and past posts and discovered it. He/she seems to be a fraudster. They often deny genuine people from getting help.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by naijathings(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:

Am sorry guys, I actually saw this msg on a blog and I really needed help frm whatever method I cud use. I apologise for using that scheme. Am sorry guys.
Oh Niggarrrrh you are such an imbeciiile... I hope you get bashed by a stinking garbage truck and end up in coma for 22 years.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by youngdady: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Peterwins:

Always do a background check (if possible) sir. I checked on the OP's Profile and past posts and discovered it. He/she seems to be a fraudster. They often deny genuine people from getting help.

OP, couldn't you have simply stated you need a job Have you any inkling what this your post will cost a genuinely stranded individual?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by GeJ79: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2012
SEUN SHOULD TRACE THAT GTBANK ACCOUNT.

@OP I HAIL UR WEAK FM OOOOH
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by mrscolite(f): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Leadn:
I wasn't planning on joining your league

Hahahahahaha...you r too gbaski!
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by korrej(m): 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10:

I would appreciate that but can't we renegotiate the interest to 10%. Pls, reconsider. My email is imoh4king@yahoo.com. God bless
THE OP's EMAIL ADDRESS HAS A PROFILE HERE ON NAIRALAND...I MEAN 'imoh4king'
www.nairaland.com/1113258/pls-nairalander-save-sons-life

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by hayoakins(m): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
@OP
Too bad, you are B U S T E D but I learnt lessons that were never taught in classrooms on this thread like seeing every challenge as being in a ring with the world best boxer who wouldn't show mercy while the crowd would never stop staring and screaming, what would you do? Nothing but to fight back, you either die a survivor or win as conqueror...what a great lesson. OR You either Face Everything and Rise or forget everything and Run (FEAR)..the choice is yours

@ OP
Its written ask and it shall be giving unto you Matt 7:7, its obvious u just confessed something evil to yourself cos when you decree a word it shall be established...guess what? Evil confession gets established faster than godly confession....Give your life to Jesus before its too late

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by tew: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by mrscolite(f): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dual Core:

Viewing this topic: ocee31(m), condralbede, ifysoft, chyseth(m), Redmosquito(m), bblacky(f), SURY Suri, oluking, 2ruink, hardleyC, onlineadvert, Sweetlemon(f), kamuzu(m), kasperone8, valacious(m), coolluk, Weirdone, nairaxchan, miky_mouse(m), kashala90(m), shyna501, honeric01(m), phecs, brosiye99, Osama10(m), duke4ever, yuslakay(m), sparko1(m), eikeem(m), naijatoday, dredone, afroman23, selfmade12, rapu4real, acidtalk, kavey10(m), galek, femzo(m), koolkalm(m), EMMYCOOL4, realfreddy, Networkmaster(m), Ogafid, mcfranc(m), velo10, jaibang, Dygeasy, fork adict(m), Dual Core, .Sharon(f), ofefegirl, ibrahim007, Akposkool(m), biolabee(m), a-z123, dapachez(m), 3p_oh(m), ameedi(m), Chudoify, emilyone(f), sir-p2007, silvaspecs, emusmith(m), Brand_new(m), Hayjaycity(m), ndudichukwumah, jamp, pretty_boi(m), femijeffadeyemi(m), guy ANDROID(m), Babamide(m), Obinnau(m), IBROHIM, ikenna44, oyejohn, yuzedo(m), lionshare, ijigbamigb(m), will.i.am, mike404(m), lusen(m), Dansadaumallam(m), iaabc(f), seedord247(m), manny4life(m), chio chio, sharp man(m), Leadn(m), saintneo(m), butpro(m), OMO IBO and 64 guest(s)

If this guy no receive at least one alert, all of una above dey crase. angry
Talkatives tongue

LOL. Everybody get him problem,no be unto viewing!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by tew: 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
How many time you wan ask these question? Think this should be the 2nd time.
Thread
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2012
mrscolite:

Hahahahahaha...you r too gbaski!

cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by mrscolite(f): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
@OP u are a disgrace to ur mother! Lazy bones!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Leadn(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
Choi! @Op so yu wanted to play a fast one on us shocked
Oh well,,, yu should have comeout straight from the beginning... I guess we all have our own deep-shits!

now...My advice is simple,,, go get a small time job were yu'll earn even if it's 15k per month... save if for 3 months then start something cool (I had less than 22k when I managed to turn my capital into a million bucks + am still living with my parents cheesy ) Best o'luck sire...
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by solid3(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Haven painstakingly gone tru this link: https://www.nairaland.com/pattibat10/posts I dear say that if u loan this guy any cash, its as good as gone.

Haven said that, I know God wld see me tru this tough times.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by trendystuf(f): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
I pray to God and sing his praises all day long.
When evil thoughts come into my head, I proclaim God's word to strengthen myself.
He has never failed me and I believe he will not fail you either as long as you hold on till the end.
All the best as you win the race! smiley
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by ignis: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Just go to God in prayers and talk to him.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Taiwo20(m): 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
As for me, that is if i were in your shoes but God forbid i be in such situation.
1. Postpone the marriage till further notice.
2. Borrow again there's nothing bad in that. Rich men most often die with huge debt.
3. Talk with your landlord or relocate to a cheaper accomodation and i hope you still have a job.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Truckpusher(m): 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
If you are for real ,we all in this forum can make a contribution and pull you out of this shit ....is there anybody willing to help a brother? this the time.
PATTIBAT10: What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by sweetcheecks(f): 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
PATTIBAT10: What do you do when you have a Traditional wedding scheduled for January and you are broke?
What do you do when your rent expired two months back and your Landlord gives you one month quit notice?
To buttress all these, you have a loan of N250,000.00 to pay back by December 24th but you lost the money in an investment business and all your account balance are reading N1,045.00 or within that range. What's the next step?

Other people are just amazingly cruel. Why not keep mum than saying horrible things to someone who is in trouble. Really?

@Op, please do not even think of doing anything crazy. Just work out a plan.
1. Postpone the wedding, if she loves you and supports you she will understand if not then what kind of wife was she going to be anyway? Back off when things are hard?

2. Either move in with a friend or family or get a temp or contract job even in call centre to keep your place.

3. Start looking for a job, you can negotiate your back payment terms with your landlord if you have somekind of a job.

Pray and God will make things happen sooner than you think.
All the best.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Truckpusher(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
Abi you be ABIKU
ogtavia:

Who are u..u are beginning to give me the creeps..
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by jaymichael(m): 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
LIVE STRAIGHT i guess?
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by naijathings(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
hayoakins: @OP
Too bad, you are B U S T E D but I learnt lessons that were never taught in classrooms on this thread like seeing every challenge as being in a ring with the world best boxer who wouldn't show mercy while the crowd would never stop staring and screaming, what would you do? Nothing but to fight back, you either die a survivor or win as conqueror...what a great lesson. OR You either Face Everything and Rise or forget everything and Run (FEAR)..the choice is yours
so you learnt such a fine lesson and you could not even put the name of your teacher there. you see why many people rather take their
wisdom to the grave than share it in lessons like this? okay oh. cool
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Op, you still have my candid Advice.

You will never lack if you can follow through.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
masterpiecer: I can't be caught broke undecided

that's what "fronting" is for. tongue

@topic...Never try to go above your means. Live according to your salary.
Don't watch what other people have or go by the standards of others. You will only lose in the end.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Jybz: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
Coldfeet: @Op send me your account number.

Dis is wat Nairaland shuld be all about...
May God Bless u Madame ColdFeet!!!!
Cheers...

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Freiburger(m): 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
*Kails*:

that's what "fronting" is for. tongue

@topic...Never try to go above your means. Live according to your salary.
Don't watch what other people have or go by the standards of others. You will only lose in the end.
9likes
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Coldfeet(f): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2012
sweetcheecks:

Other people are just amazingly cruel. Why not keep mum than saying horrible things to someone who is in trouble. Really?

@Op, please do not even think of doing anything crazy. Just work out a plan.
1. Postpone the wedding, if she loves you and supports you she will understand if not then what kind of wife was she going to be anyway? Back off when things are hard?

2. Either move in with a friend or family or get a temp or contract job even in call centre to keep your place.

3. Start looking for a job, you can negotiate your back payment terms with your landlord if you have somekind of a job.

Pray and God will make things happen sooner than you think.
All the best.
If you had taken time to read all the comments before yours am sure you won't be praying for the op to succeed! HE IS A FRAUD!!!! And to think that I actually wanted to help him? Good that his post came on this evening for had it been earlier when the banks were still open! I probably would have sent someone to the bank for him.
Re: What Do You Do When You Are Dead Broke...... by Coldfeet(f): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Jybz:

Dis is wat Nairaland shuld be all about...
May God Bless u Madame ColdFeet!!!!
Cheers...
Amen!!! But am no longer giving him a dime!! He story doesn't add up and if you read thru all his post you'll find a pattern that is consistent with a con man! For that's what I think he is!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Identifying Scams Online And Avoiding Them / Petrol Should Sell For N151.87/litre, Marketers Insist / Dangote Refinery Ramps Up Production With US Crude – Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.