Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,545 members, 7,901,603 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

Exxon Mobil Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxon Mobil Test Format (1069 Views)

Exxon Mobil Test Format For Graduate Engineer / Exxon Mobil Job For Graduate And Experienced Engineers (second Class Upper) Only / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Test Format by ngozilee: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2008
Pls. i was invited for the Exon test in lagos on the 15th of this month, Please does any one have an idea of what we are to expect? The format of the test, or anything that will be helpful?
Thanks a million!
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format by omobizle(m): 12:24am On Feb 11, 2008
same problem ere, i dont know wat to expect or read, any one knows, cos i am not so good in maths
Re: Exxon Mobil Test Format by ifegrl(f): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2008
Please. i was invited for the Exon test in lagos on the 15th of this month, Please does any one have an idea of what we are to expect? The format of the test, or anything that will be helpful?
Thanks a million!

Hello naira landers, I am new here and this is my first post. Please Ngozilee, when did you apply for exonmobil and what are their requirements. What course did you read

(1) (Reply)

Visafone Recruitment(medicine After Death) / Shell Application / How Will U Answer This Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.