Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

The lady behind TickleBay - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The lady behind TickleBay (1719 Views)

Ladies What Will You Do? Guys What Do You Think The Lady Will Do? / The Lady Who Got Raped By Her Drunken Brother Is Now Pregnant! / Man Marriage Proposal Ends In Disaster,as The Lady Hit Him With Miniature Guita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The lady behind TickleBay by Naijajury: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
The lady behind TickleBay...
is no other but Marifa Witte
She has introduced another kind of entertainment for our kids, something different from what we are used to. The games at TickleBay makes my kids not want to leave the facility. The parties that are been held there makes everyone want to gate crash. (www.ticklebay..com)
I am still in awe how time has evolved not just for us but for our kids as well. Our children are our joys, and we all know we would do anything for them, much more than we would do for ourselves. They all want to have birthday parties that are out of this world. (Spiderman, princess, Thomas the Engine, Dora the explorer, Fireman, Ben 10 etc)
Having had 3 kids and countless birthday parties, I have decided that I was not having anymore parties for my children until I visited TickleBay, Marifa Witte just got it right.
The games, the waterfront view, the atmosphere is serene
It is definitely the place to make your child's dream come true.

(1) (Reply)

Baby Store, New Born/kiddies Wears And Accessories Outlet In Abeokuta, Ogun / 19-year-old Murders Entire Family To Inherit Fortune / How My Father Defiled Me, My Mother At 11 – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.