Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,923 members, 7,915,672 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (865262 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by lanaVello1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
HeY guys....
erhhmmmm,can anybody explain the exact days in which the '12 days of christmas' in the carols fall to? asin is it between dec 13-25 or dec 25-jan 6? or its just a simple imaginary part of a carol ?!?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by harbiola1(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2013
To caution or to threaten me?
well, the purpose of the thread is still intact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: how's you sis

I'm good. I hope your heart and mind are at peace now, concerning your earlier dilemma. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2013
harbiola1: To caution or to threaten me?
well, the purpose of the thread is still intact.
Lololol. Guys, guess what happened? Somebody has mistaken this for the complaints thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by POPEII: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2013
UNIVASAL EVA: My lodge mates always get mad at me when I try playing gospel songs because they think is boring and uncreative,what do you think?

Keep listening to your gospel songs as long as the volume is reasonable and beyond any doubt can not bother anyone, you r good to go . Maybe their evil spirits are coming out when you play your songs that is why they don't like it grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2013
POPE II:

Keep listening to your gospel songs as long as the volume is reasonable and beyond any doubt can bother anyone, you r good to go . Maybe their evil spirits are coming out when you play your songs that is why they don't like it grin
I don't subscribe to this. I see any person who does this as an inconsiderate selfish animal.
You don't praise God by displeasing some peace loving people. It is so annoying and ungodly.

In my lodge I experience the same problen, even in exam period. What I do whenever it happens is to beg the culprit to turn down the volume or I jokingly walk into his room and turn it down myself. If he refuses listen, I go back gently to my room and close the door as tight as possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by POPEII: 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reyginus: I don't subscribe to this. I see any person who does this as an inconsiderate selfish animal.
You don't praise God by displeasing some peace loving people. It is so annoying and ungodly.

In my lodge I experience the same problen, even in exam period. What I do whenever it happens is to beg the culprit to turn down the volume or I jokingly walk into his room and turn it down myself. If he refuses listen, I go back gently to my room and close the door as tight as possible.

Thats why I said he must use a reasonable volume not too high not too low .

I don't believe in disturbing others either
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2013
POPE II:

Thats why I said he must use a reasonable volume not too high not too low .

I don't believe in disturbing others either
Okay.
I concentrated on the 'bother' part of your first sentence and the entire second sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by POPEII: 8:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reyginus: Okay.
I concentrated on the 'bother' part of your first sentence and the entire second sentence.
I meant can not bother. I'm faster than my phone lol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
POPE II: I meant can not bother. I'm faster than my phone lol
Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by harbiola1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. Guys, guess what happened? Somebody has mistaken this for the complaints thread.
Not really! it was cursor error due to fast and furious spirit. No vex house. kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2013
harbiola1:
Not really! it was cursor error due to fast and furious spirit. No vex house. kiss
You are a free man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
Tex where do you get all these pictures from? they're kinda cool. Or you design?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2013
texanomaly:

I'm good. I hope your heart and mind are at peace now, concerning your earlier dilemma. smiley
Eish sis, not so good hey, but I am hoping that my problems will subside before 2014.

Goodnight/morning and a merry Christmas guys.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 12:39am On Dec 25, 2013
An0nimus: Tex where do you get all these pictures from? they're kinda cool. Or you design?
Just lucky I guess, I run across them when doing research online.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2013
texanomaly:
Just lucky I guess, I run across them when doing research online.

hmm I see.
Merry Christmas everyonesmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 1:34am On Dec 25, 2013
An0nimus:
hmm I see.
Merry Christmas everyonesmiley

Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by woky: 1:36am On Dec 25, 2013
texanomaly.. Go sleep naa
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas guys! Plenty plenty chicken to your palate and clean toilet and clear drain pipes to your... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2013
woky: texanomaly.. Go sleep naa

Lolz...it is 7pm here, and I am at work.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2013
Ihedinobi: Merry Christmas guys! Plenty plenty chicken to your palate and clean toilet and clear drain pipes to your... grin

Awww...
I haven't decided yet if that is the sweetest, or the weirdest Merry Christmas I've ever heard. grin

Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 2:48am On Dec 25, 2013
Ihedinobi: Merry Christmas guys! Plenty plenty chicken to your palate and clean toilet and clear drain pipes to your... grin
I wish you samegrin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:52am On Dec 25, 2013
merry christmas #in Santa Claus voice
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 25, 2013
texanomaly:

Awww...
I haven't decided yet if that is the sweetest, or the weirdest Merry Christmas I've ever heard. grin

Thanks

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 4:06am On Dec 25, 2013
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Xmas. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 5:28am On Dec 25, 2013
aManFromMars: Merry Xmas Christmas. tongue
tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 6:23am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas wonderful people cheesy

Muskeeto kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2013
uj_sizzle: Merry Christmas wonderful people cheesy

Muskeeto kiss

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Eish sis, not so good hey, but I am hoping that my problems will subside before 2014.

Goodnight/morning and a merry Christmas guys.

^^^I sent you a mail

Merry Christmas house, always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season don't get carried away in the season that you forget the reason .....

@Ihe, i go branch your place for some rice and chicken o

@Tex...hope u av eventually reached Dec 25? cheesy....whats your time zone? People in Los Angeles are still busy with Christmas eve...lol
Merry Christmas An0nimus and ATMC kiss...10Q
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2013
dagr8:

^^^I sent you a mail

Merry Christmas house, always remember that Jesus is the reason for the season don't get carried away in the season that you forget the reason .....

@Ihe, i go branch your place for some rice and chicken o

@Tex...hope u av eventually reached Dec 25? cheesy....whats your time zone? People in Los Angeles are still busy with Christmas eve...lol

It is 12:46am...This kid is going to bed so Santa will come. wink

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas! cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — Water Baptism For The Washed / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.