Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (853171 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
hmmmm (^>^)
Lol. What? Wait. She speaks Igbo now . Kedu nke neme?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. What? Wait. She speaks Igbo now . Kedu nke neme?
Owero, jehova bu eze
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by StarryV(f): 9:54pm On Jun 05, 2015
Reyginus:
Lol. No I am not. I am enjoying the conversation. Or should I write you a poem in exchange"?

Ow wow. Sounds so lovely... Pls do. *she smiles*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2015
Hello every one, Humbledbygrace when did you start speaking igbo
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2015
yetseyi:
Hello every one,
Humbledbygrace when did you start speaking igbo
Hi cheesy since the caged birds started singing.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Owero, jehova bu eze
Lol. Who is behind you"?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2015
StarryV:

Ow wow. Sounds so lovely... Pls do. *she smiles*
Lol. It's time to fall for my bait . so tell me why you asked
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 3:44pm On Jun 07, 2015
HumbledbYGrace:
Hi cheesy since the caged birds started singing.

Lool ooo
Happy sunday
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2015
Proverbs 13:3 KJV
He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2015
The Deposits of Time you Invest in Prayer is the Fuel for Tomorrow.
Mountains will Move
Devils will Flee
Lets Pray together
To be Filled

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by opelopejesu(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
good evening here everybody's I love to be here but I want to ask if someone can answer me,do u know the purpose why u are still breathing or why u are alive.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by opelopejesu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2015
some havd turned dis Rom to order tin.ber it at back of mind that professing xritian wont get to heaven.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yommyphresh(m): 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2015
Hello people. I had this dream that got me really terrified when I woke up...

*************************************************************************************************************************

I was in a room upstairs in a house (more like a hotel). From there, I could catch d view of almost everywhere. I looked down from d balcony and I saw 2 of my roomates back in school and also 2 of my female friends back in school. From what I saw, it looked like they were having an affair. (one of the girls is married in real life)

They went inside. So I picked up my phone, called the married one and jokingly said "I can see you ooo" She asked "where?" And she laughed too.

All of a sudden, I started hearing deafening noises like bombings. I looked afar off, there was a big place like a refinery, a bomb went off there again. Before I knew it, everywhere started getting dark. I mean real dark! Buildings looked like they were dissapearing.

Amidst the confusion, I saw something like a group of so many castles descending from heaven (those guys from downstairs too were already upstairs). When I saw the building, I just started pointing to it and shouting "Rapture! Rapture!"

We were all looking in that direction but they didn't see the castles that were descending. They were saying there was no castle descending from anywhere and they said the darkness was as a result of d bombings that happened at d building i said looked like a refinery.

We all went downstairs. Everywhere looked scanty (really scanty- streets looked deserted and we looked like we were the only ones in the whole of that area). From nowhere, some policemen came and they told us to go back inside and that everything was fine.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I opened my eyes at 2:45 a.m and my heart was beating at a very faster pace! The only thing that came to my head was Rapture and the antichrist! I WAS TERRIFIED!

People, I'm not here to bore you with any preaching. This was what I saw and i decided to share.

LET US LIVE OUR LIVES LIKE GOD WILL COME THE NEXT MINUTE! God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by opelopejesu(m): 4:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
don't u know dat ye prayer is impotent if u are not bornagain get jesus today bsco he love u he dosnt wnt u to perish.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by opelopejesu(m): 5:12pm On Jun 11, 2015
tank God for that revelation bro if it is true sir but God want u understand great event dat is about to happen very very I mean verysoon so what are u doing about ur salvation repent and turn from evil ways to Christ read this 1 chronicle 7 vs 14. my whapp no.08126621086 .
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PMIcon(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2015
Great day house.

I want to thank God for providing me a tastefully finished and furnished five bedroom duplex in Magodo. I prayed for it and God has done it.

Please thank God with me and ask Him to perfect everything He has started on this. I have to move my family in before this month ends.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by michaelwestern(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dadsonval(f): 6:37am On Jun 13, 2015
Pls my brothers and sisters in d Lord, pray for me, i need God's intervention to overcome my enemies. Thnks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2015
SUPERNATURAL FAVOUR DECLARATION:

I DECLARE GOD'S SUPERNATURAL FAVOUR OVER MY LIFE.
I WILL EXPERIENCE THE SUPERNATURAL BEYOND MY NATURAL ABILITIES.....
SUPERNATURAL OPPORTUNITIES, BREAKTHROUGHS, RESTORATION, SUCCESS,
HEALING AND HEALTH ARE BEING POURED INTO MY LIFE IN ABUNDANCE.
I LIVE, WISER, MORE GRACIOUS, STRONGER AND I MANIFEST THE LOVE AND FAVOUR OF GOD AS I LIVE AND MOVE IN THE POWER AND FELLOWSHIP OF THE HOLY SPIRIT........
AMEN!!!!
....... REJOICE IN THE OVERFLOW OF GOD'S GOODNESS YOU HIGHLY FAVOURED ONES..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Menobista(m): 9:31pm On Jun 15, 2015
Is God a Christian or a Muslim?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2015

THE WORD IS:
“He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him, and honor him.” Psalm 91:15
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by cosiocan(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2015

Who will enter the kingdom of Heaven?

Only those who genuinely believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour can enter the kingdom of heaven.
Such genuine faith will be and must be expressed in a life of obedience to the Word and purity of heart.
Those who claim to believe but do not exhibit obedience to Jesus are deceiving themselves!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by avart: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
HOW TO EARN N85,000 TO N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

Calvary greetings to you, and may the divine love of Christ be with you and your entire household in Jesus Name, Amen.
I am Pastor William Oladipo, the Provincial Pastor of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, Kaduna Province 1. @ No.3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna. And I wish to introduce you to a Wealth Empowerment Program tagged: HOW TO EARN N85,000 to N340,000 AND ABOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND A MONTH, Powered by THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD, KADUNA PROVINCE 1.

it's a financial empowerment program been introduced to members of the church under the RCCG KADUNA PROVINCE 1 and we decided to spread it out so that members of the church in other states and the general public can benefit from it.

If you are interested to know more about the network,
you can personally contact me via;

Pastor William Oladipo,
THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
Email: talk2pastorwilly@minister.com
GSM: 08098258686

JESUS CHRIST, THE SAME YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER.....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by malvisguy212: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2015
Dadsonval:
Pls my brothers and sisters in d Lord, pray for me, i need God's intervention to overcome my enemies. Thnks
God will guide you, have faith,
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by michaelwestern(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
PMIcon:
Great day house.

I want to thank God for providing me a tastefully finished and furnished five bedroom duplex in Magodo. I prayed for it and God has done it.

Please thank God with me and ask Him to perfect everything He has started on this. I have to move my family in before this month ends.

Thanks

Is this testimony or bragging? What exactly do you want us to do with this information?

Jesus Christ admonished us to lay up treasures in heaven where moth and rust can not get to it.

Stop chasing physical comfort and let your focus be on heaven and how to win souls into the kingdom of God. God bless you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by grace5: 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
A great man once said,

"I have never met a man that has given me as much trouble as myself.
" It's so easy to point out other people faults, the hard part is to take a look at yourself and change what you see in the mirror everyday.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
michaelwestern:

Is this testimony or bragging? What exactly do you want us to do with this information?

Jesus Christ admonished us to lay up treasures in heaven where moth and rust can not get to it.

Stop chasing physical comfort and let your focus be on heaven and how to win souls into the kingdom of God. God bless you.
Seriously? I didn't see any bragging there, but unnecessary hate from you. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PMIcon(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2015
michaelwestern:

Why do Christians use the sword against their brothers and not the enemy. How have you become so divine that you know I am materialistic. By God's grace I am not. In fact, I don't even have the physical money to get this. Has it now become evil to ask people to thank God that He answered my prayer, that my family needs a decent accommodation and God provided one for me?

Let us love people enough to understand them before we pass judgment on them. Only God knows human motives.

About bragging, maybe you'll understand now what it means that "let him that boast, boast in the Lord," I owe everything to Him.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by michaelwestern(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
PMIcon:

Why do Christians use the sword against their brothers and not the enemy. How have you become so divine that you know I am materialistic. By God's grace I am not. In fact, I don't even have the physical money to get this. Has it now become evil to ask people to thank God that He answered my prayer, that my family needs a decent accommodation and God provided one for me?

Let us love people enough to understand them before we pass judgment on them. Only God knows human motives.

About bragging, maybe you'll understand now what it means that "let him that boast, boast in the Lord," I owe everything to Him.

My point is that; there's no need for you to be announcing that you've secured a duplex. Your focus should be on heavenly things not physical luxuries that you cant take with you to heaven.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Whole Armour Of God – 2 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.