Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,080 members, 7,949,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (789) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (876263 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tobagostar: 1:45pm On Aug 11
Nice
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ThomasTexas(m): 12:45am On Aug 12
A question for Christian’s who see themselves not a leader.

How do you maintain a fire within? Not just the days it comes easily, when it easy to see miracles. But four or five days later?

I am going to try to return to daily prayer and Bible reading. I would appreciate any other ideas that have helped.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BMedia: 4:46am On Aug 14
ThomasTexas:

How do you maintain a fire within? Not just the days it comes easily, when it easy to see miracles. But four or five days later?

I am going to try to return to daily prayer and Bible reading. I would appreciate any other ideas that have helped.

That’s a great way that surely works.

You can also build a playlist of worship songs that you can listen to during the day at work, business etc.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Alexvee04(m): 8:20am On Aug 14
HELLO EVERYONE PLEASE I BROUGHT YOU A PROPHETIC PRAYER OF DELIVERANCE HERE.

HELLO 👋 EVERYONE, PLEASE READ THIS AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. IF YOU WANT GOOD THINGS TO STARTING MANIFESTING IN YOUR LIFE PLEASE DO THIS, AND IF HAVE BEEN PRAYING AND YOU ARE NOT SEEING THE MANIFESTATION IN YOUR LIFE PLEASE DO THIS. EVERYONE IS ALLOW TO DO THIS ASSIGNMENT, ALL YOU NEED IS

1) ANOINTING OIL
2) SALT
3) HONEY
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO. GET ALL THIS READY, THE BEST TIME TO DO SPIRITUAL PRAYERS OR ASSIGNMENTS IS MIDNIGHT (12am,1am,2am,) THOSE ARE THE MOST POWERFUL HOURS TO PRAY AT MIDNIGHT. ONCE YOU GET THE MATERIALS READY, GO AND DIG A HOLE OUTSIDE YOUR COMPOUND, LET THE HOLE BE A LITTLE DEEP, NOW FOR THOSE OF US WHO CAN'T STAND OUTSIDE AT THAT TIME TO PRAY, AND IF YOU CAN ALSO STAND OUT SIDE TO PRAY, PLEASE JOIN MY WHAT'S APP GROUP
https:///FhAwsDenZQz4jSRHAcRZxi
DM ME PRIVATELY FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS
OR THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL BE SEND AGAIN AFTER JOINING...
WHAT'S APP NUMBER....+2349135172951

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 9:48am On Aug 14
Please there is *one particular way to please the GOD of all Creation* and that is *only through Jesus Christ Crucified*

Please do not *twist your life much more terribly and place your children in bondage by engaging any form of sacrifice outside Jesus Christ Crucified*

Jesus is the only sacrifice that *pleases His Father*

Christians *are only believing afresh in that 1-sacrifice of Jesus offered to His Father on the Cross of Calvary*

The same *power and effect on the Cross as at the exact day Jesus died on the Cross is available for any human being who believes in Jesus by grace through faith* at any given time on this earth *with or without participating in the unleaven bread and wine transformed by this same Faith in Jesus into His body and blood*

Jesus gave those who believe in HIM, the specific instruction to *connect to His death on the Cross of Calvary at any given time by believing* and also *connect to the same sacrifice by breaking the bread and partaking in the wine*

Spirits are given permission to *rule and dwell and control any human life by sacrifices*. God who is a SPIRIT has given specific instruction that *it is only the 1 and eternal sacrifice of His Son in the Cross of Calvary that gives HIM enthronement into any human life*

Any other sacrifice outside of Faith in Jesus Christ Crucified *is not pleasing to the TRUE LIVING GOD* and it is *at the same time pleasing to another spirit; devil* because there is *no vacuum and there is no middle ground*.

Anybody involving in any other lifestyle or sacrifice outside Jesus Christ Crucified is *enthroning the devil upon his or her life and descendants*

If you think that you have *genuinely believed in Jesus Christ Crucified and you are not manifesting the experience and lifestyle of Jesus personality as it is the summation of everything written in the whole holy bible from Genesis to Revelation*, you will need to *make a deliberate and intentional decision to spend time in the place of prayers asking Jesus to reveal Himself to you so that you know Him experientially beyond just the ordinary letters of the holy bible and what the preachers you listen to or your denominational leaders are portraying Him to be*

May the Holy Spirit reveal Jesus Christ Crucified much more experientially to each human being that is sincerely seeking to know HIM in Jesus name. Amen.

Greater Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Chizigreat(m): 11:59pm On Aug 15
Make Up Your Mind To Invest In This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://youtube.com/shorts/IGmjd2juewQ?si=2jlrcT7jRZSeytEc
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MaryamIt(f): 9:47am On Aug 17
Good day everyone. Please I need help. I am 20 years old and full of potentials, I am very smart book wise right from a little age and I am gifted in writing. I am very intelligent too and everyone around me knows which somehow heightened family expectations on me.
But things have started to detoriate for me, that is not even the problem. I have a problem with lying, I have lied severally from a tender age and it seems like it has been growing with me, the more I age, the worse this lying is. Infact I have lied to a loved one that I died. I manipulate and lie so much. And when I do it I don't feel an iota of guilt until I am caught, I feel so grieve and remorse when I realize what I have done. I'm speaking out because it has affected me highly and cost me my relationship. Please I need help, thank you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by kingdomAgent1(m): 5:39pm On Aug 17
Follow us here at we dive into this topic: the secret of David that every BELIEVER SHOULD KNOW =
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJ8R4AdA_30?si=dQwzY-lYrM568oot
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by BlackRainDrops: 8:27pm On Aug 17
Hello everyone!
I find myself feeling sad today. Does anyone have any encouraging words for me? Or Bible verses? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:20am On Aug 19
Holy Forever
Verse 1
A thousand generations
Falling down in worship
To sing the song of ages to the Lamb
And all who’ve gone before us
And all who will believe
Will sing the song of ages to the Lamb

Pre-Chorus
Your name is the highest
Your name is the greatest
Your name stands above them all
All thrones and dominions
All pow'rs and positions

Chorus
And the angels cry, holy
All creation cries, Holy
You are lifted high, holy, holy forever

Verse 2
If you’ve been forgiven
And if you’ve been redeemed
Sing the song forever to the Lamb
If you walk in freedom
And if you bear His name
Sing the song forever to the Lamb
We'll sing the song forever and amen

Chorus 2
And the angels cry, holy
All creation cries, Holy
Hear your people sing, holy
To the King of Kings, holy
You will always be, holy, holy forever

Pre-Chorus
Your name is the highest
All pow'rs and positions

Transition
Jesus

Pre-Chorus
Your name is the highest
All pow'rs and positions

Chorus 2
And the angels cry, holy
All creation cries, Holy
Hear your people sing, holy
To the King of Kings, holy
You will always be, holy, holy forever

Tag
You will always be, holy, holy forever.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:21am On Aug 19
Both party (male and female) in marriage should support each other, let us stop using some unbalanced write-ups to be encouraging manipulations and witch-craftery while expecting the opposite gender in marriage to become a slave to manipulations and witch-craftery under the disguise of patience. Please read the holy bible and obey Jesus teaching by the help of the Holy Spirit for the role of husband and wife in marriage.
Greater Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Donprecijaja: 11:32am On Aug 22
‭Acts 3:19 NIV‬

[19] Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord..

It means to acknowledge your way is wrong and God's way is right. It's a complete change in your view of the world. Repentance is a major theme in Jesus' ministry, even now...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by karim1874(m): 6:25pm On Sep 02
Till When Palestine? A Historical and Spiritual Journey Through the Heart of Sacred Land is an insight into the rich and convoluted history of Palestine. The book concerns the most ancient times of Jewish kingdoms, dramatic historical events that changed the fate of the land, and yet more suffering of the Palestinian people.
Click this link to purchase the book on amazon
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0DFTRFGW5
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 1:17am On Sep 05
There are kings

There are kingdoms

There are mountains and there are thrones

But only Yeshua

Will reign forever

To His kingdom there'll be no end

Ah ah ah ah

To His Kingdom there'll be no end

Ah ah ah ah

There are names

There are titles

There are legends and tales of strength

But only Yeshua

Will reign forever

There are chains

There are curses

But no evil can stand Your Power

Only Yeshua

Will reign forever

There are times

There are seasons

Every glory will fade away

Only Yeshua

Will reign forever

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 8:05am On Sep 05
There are times
There are seasons
Every glory will fade away
Only Yeshua
Will reign forever
To His Kingdom there will be no end....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 7:30am On Sep 06
Galatians 2:20 I(Chibuogwu Jude Emmanuel Onyemaechi) am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now (06-09-2024) live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. 2:21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:06am On Sep 07
Mark 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 11:38am On Sep 07
Be not afraid, only believe in Jesus Christ Crucified (Mark 5:36)
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:04pm On Sep 08
cool shocked

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by classicsicily01(f): 8:00am On Sep 09
Discover the best of Sicily with our luxury private tours. Enjoy personalized itineraries that let you explore stunning landscapes, historic sites, and charming villages. Taste authentic Sicilian cuisine and indulge in exclusive wine tastings. Travel in comfort with top-notch accommodations and seamless logistics. Our expert guides will share local insights and hidden gems. Experience luxury private tours of Sicily like never before, with every detail tailored to your desires. For further information, contact us at +1 (347) 594-5500 or visit our website.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ochibuogwu5: 10:25pm On Sep 13
Blessed Cosmopolitan College (bccuk.uk) *posing to be an educational institution in the UK is a SCAM* in connection with *ilearnafrica* posing to be offering courses like *certified nursing assistant (CNA)*

Please if you have anybody sharing or joining their link, share this information with the person.

Someone sent their whatsapp link to me, I joined and asked them question and told them *bccuk.uk* is not a valid educational institution in the UK, immediately they removed me from the group, locked the group to permit only admin posting.

any authentic educational institutions in the UK must have its website ending with .ac.uk

Such institutions must also be on the database of UK higher education

To find out more about the regulation of higher education providers in England, the following websites are available:

https://www.gov.uk/check-a-university-is-officially-recognised

https://register.ofqual.gov.uk/

https://www.ukrlp.co.uk/

https://www.officeforstudents.org.uk/advice-and-guidance/the-register/the-ofs-register/

https://hedd.ac.uk/

(1) (2) (3) ... (786) (787) (788) (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Handle Problems Like Hannah / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.