Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,382 members, 7,978,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

Mr Ibu - Poverty Was The Driving Force To My Career As An Actor/comedian. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu - Poverty Was The Driving Force To My Career As An Actor/comedian. (1020 Views)

I Am An Actor From Ghana , Not A Ghanaian Actor- Majid Michel - / Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Ibu - Poverty Was The Driving Force To My Career As An Actor/comedian. by Pricicipi: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
This is really funny, Do you believe that Mr Ibu said that poverty made him a comic act? See the Story oh:

Mr Ibu - Poverty Was The Driving Force To My Career As An Actor/Comedian.
Ace Comedian/Actor John Okafor A.K.A Mr Ibu, said in a recent interview that his background was not easy. Speaking on his upbringing he said after his father died in 1975 they instantly became the poorest family in his village and he had to do jobs like selling fire wood, making of hair for the females , assembling of wooden crates of minerals, and even snapping... http://www.mytruspot.com/ranking.php?mode=blog&message_id=2657&row_template=blogread.tpl

Re: Mr Ibu - Poverty Was The Driving Force To My Career As An Actor/comedian. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
[size=18pt]Eeeeehhyaaaaaaaa but look at him today he is a success story. i like the guy big time. Very funny. [/size]
Re: Mr Ibu - Poverty Was The Driving Force To My Career As An Actor/comedian. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2012
Humble Beginnings.

Reminds me of the man with No Shoes who later became president. smiley
Re: Mr Ibu - Poverty Was The Driving Force To My Career As An Actor/comedian. by vinderbilt: 12:08am On Nov 27, 2012
Honest and talented man.. Would the rest of Nollywood be honest enough when talking about their beginnings?

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Wanted. / Nicki Minaj And Her Ex Safaree Go Way Back! / Late Goldie Family Wants Her Best Friend Derenle Interrogated By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.