Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,533 members, 7,944,570 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance (9907 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu / GEJ's Tribute To Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Hardfact: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
@Topic, Ojukwu most undoubtedly deserves all the respect he's being paid by all who love him. A close look at his story butresses this fact.

. . .and for those who choose to hate, they need not leave civility to the wind to show. Constructive comments'll go a long way.

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2012
"Congrats to the bravest Ibhoe man who cowardly ran away when his people needed him the most"

- Stolen from *geez wink

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by REVOLUTNIS: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
The warrior amongst warriors! Biafra himself! Your legacy shall be a footstep 4 all men of courage. A true son of his fathe, 'EZE NNUNU' ur STRONG NAME shall remain in our memories so long as the freedom fighting continues. EBUBE DIKE! Ikemba Igbo, rest in peace for YOU will forever live with us. For those who live forever in the hearts and lips of their people do not die. THE ULTIMATE FIELD MARSHAL! Agu bata mgbada awara-oso nke ndi Igbo. An immortal, A god....time has been kind to you - history set you free. DIM Ikemba Odimegwu Ojukwu GBURUGBU! Onye isi Okanga.. Agada gbachiri uzo..Dike dina Igbo..Agbarusia Ngene Amaghi kuru Ngene..Ochiiiiwarrr Ndiigbo..Atakata agbuo...Dike Igbo n'ile, Igirigi ogu, Dike mba teghete, suru gede na ogbo ndi Ichie. Hmmmmm....onu (joy) na eju m afo na abum onye Igbo na mcheta onye dika gi. Oha ma dike! Ichie nke mbu, oke Nze, Ugo chara acha, Obata ahunanya, ahu dimkpa ahu ogwogwo imi ya, nnoo, unu abiala. OCHIAGHA NDI-IGBO... EZE IGBO NILE..ODOGWU ODOGWU...AGU BATA NA ALA BIAFRA...IGWE NDI AGHA..OCHI RI OZUA.. AFUDIKE...DIKE ASAA...OKWURU OHA NDI IGBO...DIKE ANA AKPO OGWU NA ANYA...!! Here is a man in the fullness of the term 'man'. A full man. A manly man. An unbriddled male. An unbroken spirit. The embodiment of the finest values among Ndi-Igbo. A man of destiny. A man of history. Here is a man who looked reality in the face and punched it on the nose. Here is an Icons of all Icons. . Eze Igbo GBURUGBU....I curtesy and salute you! DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODIMEGWU OJUKWU - the name that sends shivers to any mouth that pronounces it. Agu na eche mba, ogara giri, oke osisi, ozo Igbo ndu, e cheta obi a da juu, dike na dimkpa, Nwa Ji ofor nna ya, Anya ana-aso Igbo, oka a ka, agada gba chiri uzo, gaa ga na ogwu, mma Ndi-Igbo, Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Odenigbo Ngwo. OCHIIIIWAR!! IKEMBA! IKEMBA!! IKEMBA!!!...YOU LIVE. THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF IGBOLAND! The one-man riot squad, the spirit of our fore-fathers; you ran a good race of life; great man you were and a great man you will always be. The mighty one has fallen not to any weapon fashioned by man, not to the tyranny of his enemies, yes fallen not to the humiliating subjugation his opponents desired, but to the final sleep of eternity. Ndi-Igbo - mourn not for Ezeigbo Gburugburu rather give glory to GOD for the life of this true LEGEND. There is one thing I believe; who no come no go see, who no see no go know, and who no know no go believe. DIM is a strong man to the core; a man with a LION'S HEARTH. His glory will forever remain. His name will remain in the mouth and mind of people. He is a strong man INDEED. ADIEUX BABA...KA EMESIA!

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by aryzgreat: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2012
REVOLUTNIS: The warrior amongst warriors! Biafra himself! Your legacy shall be a footstep 4 all men of courage. A true son of his fathe, 'EZE NNUNU' ur STRONG NAME shall remain in our memories so long as the freedom fighting continues. EBUBE DIKE! Ikemba Igbo, rest in peace for YOU will forever live with us. For those who live forever in the hearts and lips of their people do not die. THE ULTIMATE FIELD MARSHAL! Agu bata mgbada awara-oso nke ndi Igbo. An immortal, A god....time has been kind to you - history set you free. DIM Ikemba Odimegwu Ojukwu GBURUGBU! Onye isi Okanga.. Agada gbachiri uzo..Dike dina Igbo..Agbarusia Ngene Amaghi kuru Ngene..Ochiiiiwarrr Ndiigbo..Atakata agbuo...Dike Igbo n'ile, Igirigi ogu, Dike mba teghete, suru gede na ogbo ndi Ichie. Hmmmmm....onu (joy) na eju m afo na abum onye Igbo na mcheta onye dika gi. Oha ma dike! Ichie nke mbu, oke Nze, Ugo chara acha, Obata ahunanya, ahu dimkpa ahu ogwogwo imi ya, nnoo, unu abiala. OCHIAGHA NDI-IGBO... EZE IGBO NILE..ODOGWU ODOGWU...AGU BATA NA ALA BIAFRA...IGWE NDI AGHA..OCHI RI OZUA.. AFUDIKE...DIKE ASAA...OKWURU OHA NDI IGBO...DIKE ANA AKPO OGWU NA ANYA...!! Here is a man in the fullness of the term 'man'. A full man. A manly man. An unbriddled male. An unbroken spirit. The embodiment of the finest values among Ndi-Igbo. A man of destiny. A man of history. Here is a man who looked reality in the face and punched it on the nose. Here is an Icons of all Icons. . Eze Igbo GBURUGBU....I curtesy and salute you! DIM CHUKWUEMEKA ODIMEGWU OJUKWU - the name that sends shivers to any mouth that pronounces it. Agu na eche mba, ogara giri, oke osisi, ozo Igbo ndu, e cheta obi a da juu, dike na dimkpa, Nwa Ji ofor nna ya, Anya ana-aso Igbo, oka a ka, agada gba chiri uzo, gaa ga na ogwu, mma Ndi-Igbo, Eze Igbo Gburugburu, Odenigbo Ngwo. OCHIIIIWAR!! IKEMBA! IKEMBA!! IKEMBA!!!...YOU LIVE. THE GRAND COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF IGBOLAND! The one-man riot squad, the spirit of our fore-fathers; you ran a good race of life; great man you were and a great man you will always be. The mighty one has fallen not to any weapon fashioned by man, not to the tyranny of his enemies, yes fallen not to the humiliating subjugation his opponents desired, but to the final sleep of eternity. Ndi-Igbo - mourn not for Ezeigbo Gburugburu rather give glory to GOD for the life of this true LEGEND. There is one thing I believe; who no come no go see, who no see no go know, and who no know no go believe. DIM is a strong man to the core; a man with a LION'S HEARTH. His glory will forever remain. His name will remain in the mouth and mind of people. He is a strong man INDEED. ADIEUX BABA...KA EMESIA!

1 million likes
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by skerries: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2012
I'm an igbo man but didn't see what ojukwu has done for me to received all these elogues and praises, I still remember that the captain of doom titanic went down with the ship,that is how you define a characteristic of a good leader and folklore hero.
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by BinghiNya(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
u loud mouthed igbos i owe u nor ojukwu no apologies ojukwu should be tried even in death for being the mastermind of a senseless war
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by Benwems(m): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
I salute you, great man!
Re: A Tribute To Ojukwu: One Year Remembrance by eldoradoxx: 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2012
The biggest question that I want to pose to everyone seeing this write up now is this; Was Ojukwu right after all ? Just think deeply about this. As a young man of 32 or 33 when he told Nigeria that the falsehood upon which Britain founded Nigeria could not stand further, was he actually right? 42 years after the end of the civil war, has Nigeria by her unity borne out of the lessons of the war actually proved Ojukwu wrong? Are we more united than we were in 1966-7 in such a way to say that Ojukwu was actually wrong that this nation was founded on a falsehood which has made unity impossible? You as a Southerner, how safe are you anywhere in the North? Do Northerners feel safe in the South, do christains have equal right to freedom of religion in the north? What of the northerners in South? Do the Yorubas love the Ibos in such a way to forge a united and prosperous nation? What of the Ibos, do they love Yorubas? Have the prejudices that we had in 1966 that led to the first coup been abandoned? How do u see a Nigerian that cannot speak your language? The blood shed taking place in North, doesn't it prove Ojukwu right? I am a patriot, I love Nigeria, I can go to war to make Nigeria one. But it is obvious that since we learnt nothing from the war, that is why we hate one another!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top Ten Poorest State In Nigeria (2015) / Signature Forgery: Ann Nat. Sec Sues Fela Durotoye/emmanuel Dania / Akpabio Denies Accusing NASS Members Of NDDC Contracts Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.