Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,369 members, 7,947,609 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:56 AM

I Dont Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Understand (1296 Views)

Why Is The Bride Crying(photo) I Dont Understand. / I Dont Understand Her!! / I Dont Understand My Landlord's Wife Anymore! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Understand by mizzochocinco: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2012
Men talk about morals when a woman asks them for money but they never do when it comes to sex
Re: I Dont Understand by Dyt(f): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Who u com dey vex 4 now?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Understand by mizzochocinco: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2012
Men na
Re: I Dont Understand by greedie1(f): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2012
good question, i think the guys should ans this
Re: I Dont Understand by Mynd44: 9:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
I don't see sèx in a relationship as compulsory so the issue of a girl telling me to go to my mum is lost.

The issue of money, I believe everyone should strive to be independent and not rely on their BF/GF as if he/she is their personal piggy bank

Plus refering to another person's parents in my opinion is extremely rude and uncalled for. It shows how much respect that person has for you and even his/her parents
Those are my personal opinions sha.
Re: I Dont Understand by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2012
Death by laughter
Re: I Dont Understand by Youngzedd(m): 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
The resurrection.
Re: I Dont Understand by iamteaser: 8:30am On Nov 02, 2013
You again?!
Re: I Dont Understand by wasak(m): 9:31am On Nov 02, 2013
Auntie it's like ur landlord is disturbing u right? I guess women don't enjoy sex...only guys do...
if u really need money in exchange for ur body I can show u d way to Allen avenue ...or take a trip to Abuja and phuck some politicians
Re: I Dont Understand by rattlesnake(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2013
after colletcting money for rent u haff come here again to disturb us ni?
Re: I Dont Understand by chiboy1928(m): 9:50am On Nov 02, 2013
I tink dis op realy has a problem she is all always taking about money,money,money u beta go get a job and be self independent or beta still join prostitution cos seem to be the lazy type waitin for an alreaDy made guy to come pick up ur bills and feed ur smelling dirty arse u beta find somtin to do or beta still go to allen were ur type are needed!!!
Re: I Dont Understand by chiboy1928(m): 9:51am On Nov 02, 2013
I tink dis op realy has a problem she is all always taking about money,money,money u beta go get a job and be self independent or beta still join prostitution cos u seem to be the lazy type waitin for an alreaDy made guy to come pick up ur bills and feed ur smelling dirty arse u beta find somtin to do or beta still go to allen were ur type are needed!!!
Re: I Dont Understand by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 02, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Men na

Hwfa... Have you asked your bf for the house rent? undecided

I'm sure he won't pester you about 'morals' before he gives you the money undecided

You're one of the reasons some guys feel like girls are their 'properties' which shouldn't be the norm. One of the reasons some foolish men resorts to abusing women cos they feel women are their properties. When you can't prove to a man that you can bring other things to the relationship apart from good séx, he'll see you as his property, after all he pays your rent, feeds you, clothes you etc.

Stop the leeching. Get a work.... Have some self-worth!!.
Re: I Dont Understand by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 02, 2013
Re: I Dont Understand by tpiar: 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
mizzochocinco:
Men talk about morals when a woman asks them for money but they never do when it comes to sex

aunty, are you a p.rostitute?

just wondering.
Re: I Dont Understand by Dyt(f): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
tpiar:

aunty, are you a p.rostitute?

just wondering.

And you had to wake this up after how many years?
Madam go take your medications
Re: I Dont Understand by mizzochocinco: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Dyt:

And you had to wake this up after how many years?
Madam go take your medications
shocked chai

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is The Father Of Our Baby / When Love Hurts?? / Pls Help He Is In Love With A transgendered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.