Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,974 members, 7,942,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

How To Develop Your Money-making Article. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Develop Your Money-making Article. (389 Views)

Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm / Money Making Sites That Pay You Through Western Union,wire Transfer,e-gold,paypal,liberty Reserve E. / We Can Help You Develop Your Business Idea: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Develop Your Money-making Article. by xtralargehcc(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sequel to my first chat on how to make $5 writing article,I want to introduce the simple steps one can follow to develop an article within 15minutes. Follow the step below;
1. Go to google.com
2. Type in the keyword you are interested in.
3. Go through 2 or 3 webpages that discussed on that particular keyword.
4. Build your introduction - the first paragraph
5. Develop the body of the article i.e. paragraphs 2 & 3. These paragraphs take care of the pros and cons of the subject matter.
6. Draw up your conclusion and add any relevant information.

Remember, don't copy verbatim of any materials from where you are sourcing your information. Try these steps and give me a mail through: articlepack@listwire.com

The world is waiting!

(1) (Reply)

Earn N3000 Commission Guarantee / Marketer / Construction Machines Make Great Differences In Mining Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.