Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) (53942 Views)

A Nigerian Governor Declared Mentally Ill. / Tony Blair At The Nigerian Governor's Forum In Abuja - Photos / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 3:23am On Nov 27, 2012
Abia State
[img]http://4.bp..com/-d8Uuyg-bEkw/T8ttpCt3PPI/AAAAAAAAAX0/W2zNImLK9JE/s640/ABIA.jpg[/img]
Chief (Mrs). Mercy Odochi Orji of Abia State

Adamawa state
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ajNOeRDoL9M/T8txA7SI4-I/AAAAAAAAAYA/hf7_LtaalbE/s640/ADAMAWA-ALL.bmp[/img]
Hajia Zainab Nyako of Adamawa State (one of 5 the governor's wives)

Akwa Ibom State
[img]http://3.bp..com/-a_dPjTsT7yc/T8txs9PMNSI/AAAAAAAAAYI/drxMChWCv7w/s640/AKWA+IBOM.jpg[/img]
Chief (Mrs.) Ekaette Unoma Akpabio of Akwa Ibom State

Anambara State
[img]http://2.bp..com/-IZYjAi5W_Sg/T8tzFJAgUoI/AAAAAAAAAYQ/Ccigkbir6u0/s320/ANAMBRA.jpg[/img]
Mrs. Margaret Peter Obi of Anambra State

Bauchi State
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ltfx8yNS2vk/T8t3l3dAv-I/AAAAAAAAAYs/4Kv82QT5_vY/s640/BAUCHI2222.bmp[/img]
Nafisat Yuguda of Bauchi State (daughter of late President Yar'adua)

More pictures at
www.facebook.com/
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 3:28am On Nov 27, 2012
Bauchi State
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ttFW6qsFees/T8wA9xdmA_I/AAAAAAAAAiY/7QkfLaCY6m0/s640/BAUCHI4444.bmp[/img]
Hajia Hauwa Abiodun Yuguda (Second Wife)

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 3:34am On Nov 27, 2012

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 3:42am On Nov 27, 2012

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Jakumo(m): 3:52am On Nov 27, 2012
Wow, the wife of the Bauchi State governor is really sexy. Look at that figure. Lordy she is hot, but wait a minute, why is she dressed so stylishly ? I thought Bauchi was one of Nigeria's Boko Haram Taliban states, where all women are expected to dress in fundamentalist gunny-sacks.

As for the rest of the "First Ladies", well lets just say most are rather plain looking, and some are ugly enough to frighten livestock.

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 3:57am On Nov 27, 2012

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 4:10am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by peckhamboi: 4:23am On Nov 27, 2012
Why Okorocha wife come be like man, upon all the billions the man get.

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 4:25am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 4:27am On Nov 27, 2012
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 27, 2012

So far I am liking the Ogun state First Lady
What a beautiful woman
'Mrs Obioma Imoke is equally stunning

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 4:29am On Nov 27, 2012
Is it me or do all the reasonable governors have fine wives and the useless have ugly ones? lol

Finest

Benue
Enugu
Ondo

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 4:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Jakumo: Wow, the wife of the Bauchi State governor is really sexy. Look at that figure. Lordy she is hot, but wait a minute, why is she dressed so stylishly ? I thought Bauchi was one of Nigeria's Boko Haram Taliban states, where all women are expected to dress in fundamentalist gunny-sacks.

As for the rest of the "First Ladies", well lets just say most are rather plain looking, and some are ugly enough to frighten livestock.

Especially the bleached up Osun first lady and one of the Bauchi wives Hauwa Abiodun Yuguda shocked shocked shocked.she needs a complete burqua
Lord have mercy!
Mrs Seriake Dickson looks like a professional WWE wrestling champion
Mrs Okorocha meanwhile is eating hamburgers and akpu as dessert morning noon and night in Owerri
Mrs Kogi has finished all the bleaching cream in Lokoja main market

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by PaulJohn1: 4:53am On Nov 27, 2012
Wow!

Ogun's first lady is the bomb.

Cross River
Enugu
Katsina.

Other.....

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 27, 2012
They are all ugly.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by lagcity(m): 4:59am On Nov 27, 2012
Cross River and Ogun take the cake! Gov. Amosun has no excuse not to perform in Ogun State, especially with what he is enjoying every night.

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by SlyIg(f): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2012
All i see here are the tax payers' money in work. The poster should have posted their pics before and after office.

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by MajeOfficial: 5:23am On Nov 27, 2012
LMFAOO!!!!

It's funny because one of them (Cross Rivers) is reported to be significantly finer now than before due to a 'drastic weight loss'

I can't vote for a man with an ugly wife! I'm sorry! It goes to show i don't understand how that person thinks and thus don't trust them. I also can't vote for a polygamist because it shows your brain lives in the year 1587, and i can't vote for a governor with a dumb wife.

Men that seek wives that are 'better' than them are typically men of great ambition and intelligence, when their wife is independent and modern it shows that they're now preoccupied with control. Men with dumb wives are typically insecure and more concerned with controlling things than quality. It's just something I've noticed in life. Look at the governors with attractive or at least pleasant to look at wives

Fashola
Chime
Amaechi
Imoke
Amosun

Bauchi is fine, but being Yar Adua's daughter and the mans 4th wife, you can see he's a primitive fool and his marriage was more politics than anything.
Then look at the governors with ugly wives that are punishing their people because they have to knack human stock fish every night.

Rochas is probably just a chubby chaser, many man from Imo state simply like fat women, and her face is ok jare.

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2012
Dakingari of kebbi has parted ways with that prettiful yaradua's daughter.....
Imoke's wife is a stunner!!
Some r just.... Old and did not age well!

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by freecocoa(f): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Na wa o.

No offense to anyone but why Bayelsa people too dey ugly?

Upon all the money these women dey chop, well I guess some of them don old so...

That Yaradua daughter fine wella and Mrs Oyo state too.cheesy

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2012
Except wife of LAGOS and EKITI state governors, the rest of them should all cover their faces in shame.

They are supposed to be mothers of our nation but it's obvious to see what they've nurtured in the past 2 to 8 years.
I know it's not most of them's fault but it takes only a person to change the world.
Their husbands wouldn't steal funds and embezzle money meant for to better the lives of the masses if they had a positive influence on them.

Some of them would even drive their Governor husbands to steal more.....smh #judgementiscoming.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 27, 2012
Interesting pictures.

So far Ogun, Cross River, Enugu and Bauchi look really nice.

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2012
nnenna.1:
Interesting pictures.

So far Ogun, Cross River, Enugu and Bauchi look really nice.

keep admiring them while they loot your life away.

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by magmegas: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2012
THe wife of Gov. CHIME is the prettiest
Followed by the Ogun State wife
The third position goes to the Kwara state Wife
other are equally beautiful but these first 3 are exceptionally beautiful.

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2012
Brand_new: keep admiring them while they loot your life away.

What does my post have to do with how inept their husbands are?
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Minion: My Lord! Look at the pics of Nigerian Governor's wives
Hades: Jesus Christ! How the hell did they break out of Tartarus?! No wonder the price of royal meal has been skyrocketing since!
Minion: I agree, My King!But you've got to love the Bauchi and Ogun state ladies. They fresh die wink

Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Youngzedd(m): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2012
SlyIg: All i see here are the tax payers' money in work. The poster should have posted their pics before and after office.

GBAM
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by ebamma3: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2012
With all the money were them dey chop my mama still fine pass them #money cannot buy beauty
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Kesmakveli(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2012
I realli admire judith amaechi O̶̷̩̥̊͡Ƒ River state.. Ikwerre meka o
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2012
freecocoa: Na wa o.

No offense to anyone but why Bayelsa people too dey ugly?

Upon all the money these women dey chop, well I guess some of them don old so...

That Yaradua daughter fine wella and Mrs Oyo state too.cheesy

You wan marry am? I fit introduce una 2.
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by freecocoa(f): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2012
2buff:

You wan marry am? I fit introduce una 2.
Wetin you come mean now?
You think say everybody na the same with you? tongue
Re: Nigerian Governor's Wives (pictures) by Andrew3(m): 7:43am On Nov 27, 2012
women like power pass their husbands self angry angry angry

Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail / Peter Obi & Soludo Hug Each Other After Soludo Criticized Him Publicly (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56