Stats: 3,173,195 members, 7,887,462 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:14 AM

Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? (17024 Views)

Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 4:56pm On May 27, 2013
Email proccesing kee? Me i no trust that one o, it is a scam.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by julius99(m): 12:53pm On May 29, 2013
Neo97: @fideco, the issue about this email processing stuff is that it looks like an ad placement where you get people to click and join a program then they pay a certain percentage to your account.

If I am wrong please correct me.
Is that you just join, and they drop emails in your box to process and you get your money in your account?

I might be interested if I can get further details from you.
Helo, am answering on behalf of Fideco. The Email Processor is an ad placement program but you re not posting ads for people to join you, you re posting ads about a product that contains a list of legitimate paid surveys, focus groups, mystery shopping and get paid to read emails. That is the product you will be paid $25 for. So when interested propects see your ads they will first pay $25 directly into your account and then send u a request email which u will process by sending the product to them after confirmation.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by julius99(m): 1:02pm On May 29, 2013
Zagala: Email proccesing kee? Me i no trust that one o, it is a scam.
The Email Processor is one of the legitimate programs you can find on the internet. It was created to help people earn some money online and has been proven to work. The best part is that there is no site, no company, so no waiting for minimum withdrawal cos u re paid directly, no monthly subscription apart from the fee to get the Material. You work when u want, how u want, anywhere u see internet.
Your earnings is unlimited but also 100% dependent on your ability to work.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Zagala: 5:45pm On May 29, 2013
Thats mean that i have to wait for pple,to buy product b4 i make money?
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by julius99(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2013
Zagala: Thats mean that i have to wait for pple,to buy product b4 i make money?
Exactly just like any online biz you must be rendering a service to get paid. The best part about the Email Processor that you will be posting in US States, canada, autralia etc...
You will be supplied with list of classified sites to post ur ads. For example www.craigslist.com where u have millions of people visiting daily. So you just need to post ur ads so that people will see it.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Nobody: 7:10am On May 30, 2013
Hi guys...I was wondering if anyone can start any of this online programme with a mini laptop?
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by julius99(m): 9:33am On May 30, 2013
leocolin: Hi guys...I was wondering if anyone can start any of this online programme with a mini laptop?
You can start working as an Email Processor with your Mini laptop so far as you have access to the Internet!
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Nobody: 4:05am On May 31, 2013
Tnx@Julius BTW Is is only Email Processing Biz that i can do with it?.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by fideco: 8:37am On May 31, 2013
@Leocolin, you can do virtually any online biz u want with your mini laptop.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 2:09pm On May 31, 2013
fideco:
- First, u need a means of payment which can can be Liberty reserve or Payza account.
- Open a seperate email address for this purpose.
- Get the Email Processing Manual. This contains all the tools you need including websites, softwares, step by step guide on how to use to go about Email processing.
The price for the Email Processing manual is $25 or #4,000. Paying for the Manual is the only thing u spend in this program. There is no monthly subscription, no refferal.

@fideco this manual u r talkin about is it that u sell it or i need to get online details pls. cos i am a serious doubting thomas, and i hav been searching for a genuine online business i can do
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by fideco: 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
mikekhan:

@fideco this manual u r talkin about is it that u sell it or i need to get online details pls. cos i am a serious doubting thomas, and i hav been searching for a genuine online business i can do
I am selling the manual and the Email Processor is a genuine online Biz. Paying for the Manual is the only fee u have to pay cos all the tools u need to succeed will be provided for in the manual.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
fideco:
I am selling the manual and the Email Processor is a genuine online Biz. Paying for the Manual is the only fee u have to pay cos all the tools u need to succeed will be provided for in the manual.

so fideco how do i get the manual nw. payment and delivery mode pls? And hope it is simple o, not all dese online stories i keep seeing everywhere were they tell u all sorts of stories

fideco still waiting o
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Tonjeola1(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
mikekhan:

so fideco how do i get the manual nw. payment and delivery mode pls? And hope it is simple o, not all dese online stories i keep seeing everywhere were they tell u all sorts of stories
why don't go for programs that are more simplified, program that even if you are not there, as far as people are out there marketing you will still be making money, program with less effort.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Tonjeola1:
why don't go for programs that are more simplified, program that even if you are not there, as far as people are out there marketing you will still be making money, program with less effort.

u hav any1 4 me
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
[quote author=mikekhan]

fideco still waiting o
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Tonjeola1(m): 7:47am On Jun 06, 2013
mikekhan:

u hav any1 4 me

Take a look at any of the two below:
www.turbopayplan.com/?ref=deston or
www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
or mail me wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
see you there!
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:

Take a look at any of the two below:
www.turbopayplan.com/?ref=deston or
www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
or mail me wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
see you there!

have u eva got any cash in ur hand from these?
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by Tonjeola1(m): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2013
mikekhan:

have u eva got any cash in ur hand from these?
YES, through payza.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 11:19am On Jun 06, 2013
Tonjeola1:
YES, through payza.

Forgive my unbelief but is it possible to see some proof. I'v done sumtin like dis in the past and no headway. i kept spending hours on the internet for months at the end of the day when I wanted to withdraw from i account, stories started. At the end of the day I did some research that it was jst a site trying to scam pple and generate traffic.

So if there is way to show me some proof. I can assure you that i can be your bottomline and generate more referrals for u. I work with an ISP(Internet Service Provider), so i know the works
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by fideco: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2013
mikekhan:

fideco still waiting o
Sorry for late response! You will get it through email, so please send an email with subject Email Processor, body should be "send payment details" to chidexy1@gmail.com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by fideco: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2013
The Email Processor is a Genuine and Easy way of making money online. There is no Refferal, no monthly subscriptions, you don't need to wait for any minimum withdrawal, you get paid $25 instantly for each email you process daily. It is not a hyip or get rich program so your earnings depends on your work.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by bizcoach22(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2013
hello friend, there are so many things you can do with your phone... paraventure is a browsing one... kindly check what you can do with your mobile phone online that will make you money @ www.consultlatunde.com or give me a call on 0806 810 1618

Thanks...
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
all dese photoshopping and snipping u guys put up on various websites are not convincing enuf. and by the way why not drop the price of your various 'manuals' to about 1k, cos all dese 4k, 5k, 6k wey una dey talk i neva start to do d online business to come dey earn that kind money o. If any of you can agree to see me physically i no mind even pay 10k for your time. Any1 that bold should let me knw so we can arrange a meeting anywer of ur choice in Nigeria i ready come.
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by fideco: 1:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
mikekhan: all dese photoshopping and snipping u guys put up on various websites are not convincing enuf. and by the way why not drop the price of your various 'manuals' to about 1k, cos all dese 4k, 5k, 6k wey una dey talk i neva start to do d online business to come dey earn that kind money o. If any of you can agree to see me physically i no mind even pay 10k for your time. Any1 that bold should let me knw so we can arrange a meeting anywer of ur choice in Nigeria i ready come.
@mikekhan! am in Benue State, I can coach u 1 on 1 but the fact is that The Email Processor Material contains all there is talk about. You can get it now for 3k @ www.email2processor(dot)webs(dot)com
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2013
fideco:
@mikekhan! am in Benue State, I can coach u 1 on 1 but the fact is that The Email Processor Material contains all there is talk about. You can get it now for 3k @ www.email2processor(dot)webs(dot)com

abule!!! i am in gboko wer r u in benue jst tell me i will be ther ova d weekend
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by julius99(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Am in Makurdi,
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by alligatorswerve: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2013
Scammers full everywhere o. If una like make una fall mugu. Email processor ko email ancestor ni
Re: Is There Any Online Business I Can Do With My Phone? by mikekhan: 11:02am On Jun 07, 2013
alligatorswerve: Scammers full everywhere o. If una like make una fall mugu. Email processor ko email ancestor ni

bros i dey feel u.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Redesign Mops Up N1.8trn From Currency Outside Banks / BDCs Operations: Revealing Your BVN Is Not A Security Threat – CBN / Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos