Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:01 AM

Etisalat Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Customer Care Job (763823 Views)

Etisalat Customer Care Representative Recruitment / Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (298) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Walexsammy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2016
Prodigee:
Oga how far?! Na PPA u mean or you sure say na CBT them send you? No be so dem arrange am na
thanks jare, jst corrected it
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by stripes16(f): 7:38pm On Apr 01, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
I did my cbt at mushin today and I scored 21 wpm with 67% accuracy.. We typed the passage twice and it was recorded on the paper. Was exceptional during call simulation and problem solving... May God help me
pray hard bro!!!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
Gabrille:

The guy behind me that got 13wpm they collected his paper like that oh, I felt bad for the guy.

At the first attempt or second attempt?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2016
makkosky:
Hello, pls can they allow me to write the CBT test tomorrow because I just dey enter Lagos now now......

Or should I try my luck tomorrow?
Urgent reply pls
If you have your sms they will allow you write cos thr were some ppl the didn't go with nor I'd card they were asked to go get it and come back anytime as long as they have the sms and remember d day they were suppose to do the test

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 01, 2016
If you miss the test they will allow you write it as long as you have your sms they will allow you write cos thr were some ppl the didn't go with nor I'd card they were asked to go get it and come back anytime as long as they have the sms and remember d day they were suppose to do the test

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nzeijoy(f): 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2016
Wow..did my fone interview today n I just got mail for my ppa test...lord c me try.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2016
yaaaay! i did my phone interview yesterday evening and i just got my ppa test link....God be praised!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by khayceee1: 8:56pm On Apr 01, 2016
pwettyaura:
yaaaay! i did my phone interview yesterday evening and i just got my ppa test link....God be praised!
na only me remain. I applied last week friday. No call yet
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by watzz: 8:57pm On Apr 01, 2016
After doing my phone interview for more than a week, I just got my PPA link this evening.. baba God noni

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
jayceeabdulwasiu:
I did my CBT today at Oshodi centre. However, what I deduced was basically there is a benchmark for the typing skills because during my session, they guys collected the papers from only 3 of us and instructed others to retyped the passage as a second chance.
That's just my own bit
it is not everything you see that you share on social media because thr staffs are here reading comments and i belief the people that were given the second chance was just as a result of the guy trying to make sure they do the right thing at the right time and get the right result it was never their right to be given second chance but a privilege.

6 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by khayceee1: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2016
watzz:
After doing my phone interview for more than a week, I just got my PPA link this evening.. baba God noni
Please after applying, how long it take before you had the phone interview?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Dahveydson(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2016
0955eb027:
we in d same shoe my bro. Afta d cbt, i wish i didn't wake up to c ystday... You need to c d way i was typin, fingers shakin lyk my life depended on t.. Afta fvckin up d typin, d oda two went smooth, got evrytin perfect.. Lost hope already.. Tinkin of re-applyin wit anoda mail.

Be careful what you wish for...
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2016
khayceee1:
na only me remain. I applied last week friday. No call yet
keep calm dear...there is still hope for u wink
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by 0955eb027(m): 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
Dahveydson:

Be careful what you wish for...
bro, its nothing... More like a figure of speech...

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by watzz: 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2016
khayceee1:
Please after applying, how long it take before you had the phone interview?

A week plus 1 day.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by watzz: 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
please I need any insight or clue about how the PPA is, will be heading to the cafe tomorrow... any help will do.. thanks
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 01, 2016
I don't understand why etisalat is treating some people differently than others. Some applied for a week no call some apply today and get called immediately and sent ppa invite immediately.

Some of us did our ppa last week friday no success or regret mail they just making people tensed for nothing as if without them person no go survive..

Abeg let me look for greener pastures somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2016
watzz:
please I need any insight or clue about how the PPA is, will be heading to the cafe tomorrow... any help will do.. thanks
.. Itz a personality test so you pick an option that best described your personality.... And you know your personality. Must go with the trait of a good customer care officer....we have most likely meaning things you would do that would happen, why least likely are things you won't do.. Just follow the instruction and Google can help different between
Most likely and least likely.. Hope it helps
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by exotiqueify(f): 12:14am On Apr 02, 2016
abujasingles:
I don't understand why etisalat is treating some people differently than others. Some applied for a week no call some apply today and get called immediately and sent ppa invite immediately.

Some of us did our ppa last week friday no success or regret mail they just making people tensed for nothing as if without them person no go survive..

Abeg let me look for greener pastures somewhere else.

Guy seriously, you just need to take the much desired chill pill! Haba! You have been the one on the edge of this very precarious cliff.....First of all, Etisalat isn't a greener pasture, it is a means to an end.....You are just giving urself HBP, by asking every NLDER when they did their PPA, how long it takes before Etisalat calls them or sends them a success or regret mail. Jisos! it is beginning to wear even me out! A lot of people are here in the same shoes with u, but you wouldn't know because they keep quiet about it even when they are tensed...This is just a friendly advise, anxiety and worry like you have shown isn't good for a man, why? women have the tendency to be much more anxious than men, so if the both of u are, who calms the other down, huh? see my point?...Even if u are not called today, it's certainly not the end of the world! Start now to 'look for the greener pastures'. But before you criticize, I am in the same shoes with u, infact i did mine on the thursday i got the mail, till now nothing, but did it stop me?...no....I still apply on daily basis and go for my interviews...Whew!

3 Likes

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olashubomi01(m): 1:26am On Apr 02, 2016
watzz:

hello I just got mine too tonight buh d problem I'm encountering is d fact DAT i dnt even know which number d question last cause it keeps logging me out after 15mins
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by olashubomi01(m): 1:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
.. Itz a personality test so you pick an option that best described your personality.... And you know your personality. Must go with the trait of a good customer care officer....we have most likely meaning things you would do that would happen, why least likely are things you won't do.. Just follow the instruction and Google can help different between
Most likely and least likely.. Hope it helps

please wats d last question number cause each time it logs me out and I tried logging in again I gets to another number entirely.... d first time I got to number 9 second time I got to number 11.. its confusing pls share more lights on dis... Thanks!
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by chyegems(f): 2:44am On Apr 02, 2016
olashubomi01:

please wats d last question number cause each time it logs me out and I tried logging in again I gets to another number entirely.... d first time I got to number 9 second time I got to number 11.. its confusing pls share more lights on dis... Thanks!
did u not read the instructions before u started?.u are expected to answer the entire 24 questions in 15mins. U were probably wasting too much time on d questions and once ur 15 mins is up,d site logs u off. It's a time conscious test. U don't relax and answer it at ur own pace. Try logging in again and try to answer all within 15mins...u will get a msg that says your answers have bn recorded at completion.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 3:21am On Apr 02, 2016
PrinceAlex001:
It's nice seeing all of the legends on this thread. People like oluwoleoni, laptop200, Tchidi, alimi1,....and sooooo many undisclosed peeps. Nice one y'all. E Don start be that o.... Legooo

please after the interview, tru wat medium Wre u invited for medicals, email, text or call, pls reply,

congratulasan tu u guys
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by WhyNa: 5:36am On Apr 02, 2016
Applied : March 23 Phone interview: March 31 PPA invite: April 1 taken April 2
Thank God. Hopeful
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by wordsplay(m): 6:07am On Apr 02, 2016
lovelykween:

please after the interview, tru wat medium Wre u invited for medicals, email, text or call, pls reply,

congratulasan tu u guys
It's the same email. But the subject might come with someone's name. So do good to open any email that comes to you. Just did my medicals yesterday.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Gabrille(m): 6:28am On Apr 02, 2016
jayceeabdulwasiu:

At the first attempt or second attempt?

They dint give anyone second attempts.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 02, 2016
I had my phone interview on Wednesday, Nd up till I've not received any mail. Any one in the same category with me?
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by lovelykween(f): 6:54am On Apr 02, 2016
wordsplay:

It's the same email. But the subject might come with someone's name. So do good to open any email that comes to you. Just did my medicals yesterday.

aith, tnks, nd aw long after d interview pls did u receive urs.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by naijatjboy(m): 7:12am On Apr 02, 2016
Got to the Mushin Experience center yesterday and after a long wait was told that i wouldn't be permitted to proceed with the CBT because i didnt have the normal document for validation.

The average Height lady advised that i should reschedule my CBT date, which i have done.

Please where can get an identity card in lagos? i candidly need your advice. what other details would be requested of me when i get to there?

Thanks.
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kaksyboy: 7:20am On Apr 02, 2016
No mail for ppa yet. Had d call on 29th. Ok o
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by misspetit(f): 7:21am On Apr 02, 2016
naijatjboy:
Got to the Mushin Experience center yesterday and after a long wait was told that i wouldn't be permitted to proceed with the CBT because i didnt have the normal document for validation.

The average Height lady advised that i should reschedule my CBT date, which i have done.

Please where can get an identity card in lagos? i candidly need your advice. what other details would be requested of me when i get to there?

Thanks.
Please how did u reschedule
Re: Etisalat Customer Care Job by kaksyboy: 7:32am On Apr 02, 2016
Anybody with their mail leme reach them. Fnks nd congrats alll

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (298) (Reply)

Nigeria Police 2016 Recruitment Of 10,000 Personnel / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.